Home
Was it a mistake or staged? CNN obviously is very bias towards Pocahontas with the way the questions were worded. Was this a set-up to add some wind to her sails?

I guess it doesn't matter as they'll all be history come November.
It was a set-up.

I believe Bernie saw it coming.
Bernie should’ve just been honest and said “Yes. You’re a liar” and walked away. Pocahontas would’ve been out of the race in 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Bernie should’ve just been honest and said “Yes. You’re a liar” and walked away. Pocahontas would’ve been out of the race in 3 weeks.

If Bernie only had a pair.
If Bernie and Biden team up on the same ticket, they could run as "Burden".
Hadn't seen anything that fake since her beer drinking video.

LMAO.

Oh, and CNN "discovered" it a couple days later.

Funniest thing is that geriatric dipschit Bernie doesn't realize the stage is set to fugk him out of any chance. AGAIN!
Poor old Bernie!
Originally Posted by Dess

lol, yes good observation!
I missed it. Did Bernie call her Pocahontas or something?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by fuzzytail
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL Look at poor rich Styer, he looks like he just found half a worm left in his apple....
I believe it was the death bellow of Pocahontas Superchicken.

She is losing out to Commie Bernie and this was a desparate attempt to get more women on her side.

Bernie will win the support of the "base" (they are pretty base) of ther democrat party. The old guard, including the super delegates will back Biden. Bloomberg will try to buy everyone off. The fun begins.
praying for a few egomaniacs to run as independents and split the commie vote into about 4 groups
Their two mics were hot, Styer's was not. That weren't no accident.
I heard a short clip, you could hear Styer saying something like "I did not want to get in the middle of this, I just wanted to say Hi to Berne" LOL, rich man Styer is no match for lowly millionaire faux Indian woman
I laugh every time the news shows that clip .....
Senile Bernie is gonna get the strap-on treatment from another political whore.
Originally Posted by Dess

Those two sorry ass mother fuggin Commies would damn sure be a “Burden” on the American people!
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Their two mics were hot, Styer's was not. That weren't no accident.

bernbabybern and fauxkahhauntus both KNEW their mics were hot, it was NOT a mistake.
Bernie's just looking for another big payday from the Dems like he got in 2016.
Who cares neither will be the democrat choice.
© 24hourcampfire