Home
Prison inmates tend not to like other prisoners who are in the slam for assaulting children sexually.

https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/central...for-sexually-assaulting-child-officials/

L.W.
I think *some* prison officials set them up to be killed. For example,..this prison put the guy in a cell with a man doing life for killing his girlfriend.

They didn't get along.

At one point the guy says something along the line of, "You cops know how it is. You arrest people that you'd like to shoot in the face".,......and the cop that's interviewing him drops his head and chuckles.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!
One of my Vo-Tech school students back in the mid-1980's was convicted of sex abuse of his stepchikldren, a girl and a boy. He ended up in Brushy Mountain State Prison in east Tennessee. Brushy mountain was home to the meanest, evilest, most sadistic people in all of Tennessee- - - - -and those are the ones outside the walls. A lot of them worked as correctional officers. The inmates were only skightly less intimidating than the citizens. They would beat the guy to a bloody pulp while using him as a sex toy, let him heal up a little, and do it all over again. I don't knmow, or care if he's still alive these days, but the world would be a better place if he isn't!
Jerry
I think Whitey Bulger was set up to get killed.

He was notorious for working with the FBI and being a mafia *rat*,....and they sent him to a federal prison in West Virginia and turned him loose in the general population. He barely lasted one day.
Another one bites the dust.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12301238

Warning: Graphic content

A man has been arrested in connection with the death of Richard Huckle, one of Britain's worst paedophiles, who posted on the so-called "dark web" as he abused up to 200 Malaysian children.

Huckle was found dead on October 13 last year at Full Sutton prison in Yorkshire, where he was serving 22 life sentence for his vile catalogue of crimes.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think Whitey Bulger was set up to get killed.

He was notorious for working with the FBI and being a mafia *rat*,....and they sent him to a federal prison in West Virginia and turned him loose in the general population. He barely lasted one day.

So was Epstein....oh wait! blush
Well ....bye
Don't hurt the little children.
© 24hourcampfire