Home
http://gunscarstech.com/2020/01/16/...surveillance-aircraft-circling-richmond/
Makes me go hmmm...

Read this article too. US Military jamming GPS and FBI cornering night vision market
It appears that POTUS has effectively lost control of FedGov - the Deep State is on the move and Trump can't stop what is going to happen.
I just got my tin foil suit on and my sources are saying that’s no airforce U28, it’s a damn AC130 gunship.. we better pray for the militia members at the rally this coming week. my sources are also saying they have 25 rds of 105 canister rounds to shoot out of the 105’s on board.
Never use a rangefinder in an urban warfare environment , the laser beam can easliy be detected and zeroed in on by the people with high-tech equipment . Just FYI .
Some of those belong to a reserve unit. Appears the weekend warriors are out getting their flight time over a training area, probably looking for some exercise transmitters.
Does this mean more Arkanscide?
A lot of people are going to look stupid Tues morning.
I've gotten emails from family and friends warning of everything from mossad hit teams to UN peacekeepers.

I'm heading to Richmond Monday morning and on the way back I'm going to stop and have a nice dinner with my daughter in Ashland. I'm betting the most dangerous thing I'll deal with all day is the Thai food she'll insist we have for dinner.
There will be those worthless people in their black mask.
Pure slime.
I have heard that some think this martial law thing is to serve as cover for possible dimocrap shenanigans re the Senate Trial and getting rid of Trump.

Its said Rickmond controls heavy access to DC from the south and a martial law gun hold could be used to help secure DC for the Deep State cabal.

Not saying I believe or subscribe to that theory but some on the internet have their concerns with the coincidental timing.
More wood for the fire
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Never use a rangefinder in an urban warfare environment , the laser beam can easliy be detected and zeroed in on by the people with high-tech equipment . Just FYI .

Guess that means they will be taking out the golfers trying to figure how far they are from the pin too.
This sounds like a job for.......SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonder if they are looking for/spying on the typical Rent-a-Mobs or the decent citizens of the US of A?

U28 is a militarized Pilatus PC 12(?)
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Its said Rickmond controls heavy access to DC from the south and a martial law gun hold could be used to help secure DC for the Deep State cabal.

Secure DC from what?

Every time I think someone here is even dumber than you, you go and steal back your crown.

You say the absolute stupidest things. Let's see you to top your latest.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Makes me go hmmm...

Read this article too. US Military jamming GPS and FBI cornering night vision market

Natural News is a POS source.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Guess that means they will be taking out the golfers trying to figure how far they are from the pin too.

Golly, some people can find the good in just about anything 🙂
Originally Posted by 79S
I just got my tin foil suit on and my sources are saying that’s no airforce U28, it’s a damn AC130 gunship.. we better pray for the militia members at the rally this coming week. my sources are also saying they have 25 rds of 105 canister rounds to shoot out of the 105’s on board.

Single piston engine versus four turboprops.

Yeah, those are easily confused. smirk
Originally Posted by jackmountain
A lot of people are going to look stupid Tues morning.
I've gotten emails from family and friends warning of everything from mossad hit teams to UN peacekeepers.

I'm heading to Richmond Monday morning and on the way back I'm going to stop and have a nice dinner with my daughter in Ashland. I'm betting the most dangerous thing I'll deal with all day is the Thai food she'll insist we have for dinner.

Don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds like what James Fields said to his mom on his way to the Charlottesville Unite The Right Rally.
I hope they they have have split screen coverage between antifa [bleep] getting beat up and the impeachment trial.
https://youtu.be/xTwHzqdCj14
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
[quote=79S]
Single piston engine versus four turboprops.

Yeah, those are easily confused. smirk

U28a is a turboprop.
Last night, BlackHawks were buzzing the area. Just National Guard boys from Buckley getting in their mandatory flight time.
News Flash! Air Force U-28 now NOT circling Richmond!

Surely you conspiracy nuts can find something ominous about that.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
News Flash! Air Force U-28 now NOT circling Richmond!

Surely you conspiracy nuts can find something ominous about that.

"Aerial reconnaisance for the Jan. 20th right wing extremist event in which tens of thousands of gun owners will be registered as domestic terrorists is now complete, plane returns to home base." grin
© 24hourcampfire