Home
Anyone know an internet source for that?
https://wtvr.com/2020/01/20/gun-rights-rally-richmond-virginia/
I found the livestream:
Already removed for violating terms of service...

Go figure - showing a live stream of reality is unacceptable.
My heart is in Virginia today.
When does it begin?
Here ya go.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/l...ble-from-richmond-vcdl-gun-rights-rally/
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
When does it begin?

Started at 8:00 AM this morning.
Snowflakes don't get out of bed until 11am, so it should heat up a little later.
Remember Lexington:
STAND YOUR GROUND
DON'T FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON
IF WAR IS WHAT THEY WANT LET IT BEGIN HERE
HMMMM I wonder if the Gov. of Va. has anything on the Clintons....could end all this schit
You can bet one thing, those communist cowards won't be anywhere near those patriots fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights!
There sure are a lot of folks there with guns. I thought the martial law order made that illegal. Are they just defying the order? If so, what time do the storm troopers move in?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There sure are a lot of folks there with guns. I thought the martial law order made that illegal. Are they just defying the order? If so, what time do the storm troopers move in?

They only banned guns temporarily from the Capital grounds. You can still open carry.
Ruptly Livestream

It's only illegal inside the steel cage they set up for protestors, but apparently very few people are going in there.
It seems as though it's just a bunch of people walking around in the streets. I thought they were gonna have people speaking on a stage or something.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It seems as though it's just a bunch of people walking around in the streets. I thought they were gonna have people speaking on a stage or something.

Nope. Just an armed presence that's supposed to send the message to the governor and legislature of Virginia. Message is, we will not comply with any new laws that infringe on our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, so if you want our arms, come and take them.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
supposed to send the message to the governor and legislature of Virginia. Message is, we will not comply with any new laws that infringe on our Second Amendment right

That's why I'm hoping no one goes in the cage unarmed!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This dude in the background is so jealous and currently rethinking his life! Lol
Ruptly Livestream

Very mild, almost boring.
I'm seeing a lot of Upstate New Yorkers there in support of Virginia. Upstate New York is probably as pro-2A as most counties in Virginia.
I'm sure the communists will change their mind about gun control.

<sarcasm font off>

We all know the only solution is to get rid of the people in this country that go against our Constitution. To pretend we could all live here with opposing viewpoints is ridiculous. They want us dead.
I don't think there will too much disruption by the left , they're already pissing off a lot of their base . Even liberal minded people don't like antifa types .

Having a big uproar against law abiding citizens doesn't bode well with the majority of people with common sense . The psycho lefties/losers like it though .

Too many people have pointed out the communist playbook tactics and that somewhat foils the commies plans when the Right can say -- see i told you so .
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

This dude in the background is so jealous and currently rethinking his life! Lol

The optics of that guy is not doing us any good. He looks just like the nut-case they say we all are.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Ruptly Livestream

Very mild, almost boring.

The Breitbart live stream is much more entertaining, but they have frequent technical problems.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

The optics of that guy is not doing us any good. He looks just like the nut-case they say we all are.

Fully agree ..
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Fully agree ..

Yep. Too bad he chose to show up.
Never understood the voyeur thing. Seems perverse to me.
Tacticool. Probably doesn’t know which end the bullet comes out of.
Posted By: memtb Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
Watching it on the television right now.....the wife knows how to do these things. Very quiet, so far, and hoping it stays that way. Hoping for more camera locations/angles! memtb
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
IDK, he looks like a gun loving American to me. He's on my side, so I'm good with him if he decides to carry a typical AR-15, or a Barrett. I won't put him in a different "class" just because of his choice of weapons he so chooses to openly carry.
Boy, lot's of beefy good old boys walking around there. Skinny-armed Antifa soy boys might want to give this one a pass.
Posted By: szihn Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEuHxbrHMyc
Originally Posted by Morewood
Boy, lot's of beefy good old boys walking around there. Skinny-armed Antifa soy boys might want to give this one a pass.

They're not even out of bed yet.
John Parker said it best, " if they want war let it begin here" !

Bet his arm and shoulder will ache tonight after lugging a Barret around all day! God Bless him !!!!
Posted By: okie Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20

Hanging head "Dang all I brought was two orange stickers" (scuffing toe in the dirt) tired

It looks like a Leupold so he can’t be serious.
Counter-protesters started showing up about a half hour ago

Still peaceful
Posted By: okie Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by 16bore

It looks like a Leupold so he can’t be serious.

beats a spent Charmin tube!!!!
Originally Posted by Dude270
Counter-protesters started showing up about a half hour ago

Still peaceful

Are they screaming for coffee?

They only banned guns temporarily from the Capital grounds. You can still open carry.

Thanks for that, SC.
I'm with you here. shouldn't be pissing on the guy carrying a Barrett on his shoulder anymore than those carrying on their hip.
Originally Posted by Morewood

According to a post here last night or in the past day or so..............ANTIFA was going to join in on the side of the Constitutionalists.

Any evidence of that so far?

Geno
Posted By: KFWA Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
are early indications the turnout has been a sucess?
Here's an independent live stream. The guy doing it says it's a very big turnout. He pans the crowd occasionally.

I found the livestream:

And of course, schitball youtube has already taken it down. Fugkin commies. Grrrrr.
Bunch f live stream links.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/l...ble-from-richmond-vcdl-gun-rights-rally/
Originally Posted by KFWA
are early indications the turnout has been a sucess?

Some reports 50k-150k ive been seeing. Tens of thousands for sure marching around the streets outside of the fenced off nogun Capital "FreeSpeech" Zone.

Yuh know what...THAT guy showed up.

On the other side of it, you don't know who he is. He could be a Soros plant to discredit us. The MSM is ALWAYS going to do what they think makes us look the worst.

But I'm going with he's just a guy with a rifle who showed up. My hat is off to him.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Here's an independent live stream. The guy doing it says it's a very big turnout. He pans the crowd occasionally.

What is "big"? 100,000? 50? A million? Anything less than a million is a disappointment.
it could be 10 million, you would never hear that from the press. they will show 50 people in the cage and that's the news, folks.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

What is "big"? 100,000? 50? A million? Anything less than a million is a disappointment.

I don't know. It's pretty much impossible to get a good estimate when you're on the ground. I'd like to see a view from above.
Breitbart had the very cute founder/owner of Shooter's Grill in Rifle Colorado, Lauren Boebert, where all the waitresses open carry. She's running for the US Congress in Colorado.

I don't know. It's pretty much impossible to get a good estimate when you're on the ground. I'd like to see a view from above.

I wonder if we will ever see that, since drones were prohibited.
We eat at Shooters Grill when we visit my stepdaughter... Cool place, great food, and the owner is beautiful... Hope she wins her race..
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
I'm with you here. shouldn't be pissing on the guy carrying a Barrett on his shoulder anymore than those carrying on their hip.

Yep, dude is defying that POS gov, we should support the guy.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Yuh know what...THAT guy showed up.

On the other side of it, you don't know who he is. He could be a Soros plant to discredit us. The MSM is ALWAYS going to do what they think makes us look the worst.

But I'm going with he's just a guy with a rifle who showed up. My hat is off to him.

Looks like that guy is legit, so I take back what I said. He owns a shooting range.
Quite a few on site pictures here:

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2020/01/20/on-set-richmond-rally/

"Air assets include at least two helicopters and a orbiting fixed wing; two quadcopter drones < 1000AGL"

OK.
Breitbart had the very cute founder/owner of Shooter's Grill in Rifle Colorado, Lauren Boebert, where all the waitresses open carry. She's running for the US Congress in Colorado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5c6IdwbZ4 yes, she is cute. almost makes me re-think my "repeal the 19th" stance
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"Air assets include at least two helicopters and a orbiting fixed wing; two quadcopter drones < 1000AGL"

I doubt the MSM would show this one.

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com]
Posted By: memtb Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by memtb
Watching it on the television right now.....the wife knows how to do these things. Very quiet, so far, and hoping it stays that way. Hoping for more camera locations/angles! memtb

I spoke a bit prematurely.....didn’t work out well. Ended up watching it live streamed by Brietbart on the computer. memtb
I'm guessing the pAntifa Seven Hills 'got the message' and decided not to come out and act like asshats.
too cold for anarchy today, maybe

Yup.She is the real deal. I sent her some campaign money.

Cool

Thanks for posting this pic
not one pussy hat that I can see in that crowd
Had a buddy there and asked him how many people were there. He said way too many to count and wouldn’t try.

He also said everyone there was very respectful, no trash on the ground afterwards, and there were handfuls of people walking around with plastic grocery bags picking up the trash on the ground that was there before they showed up.

Sounds like exactly what we wanted to happen.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Let's hope all goes smoothly.

I'm going to talk out the other side of my mouth now - change my mind - after giving it some thought - seeing them carrying rifles at the Capital today is GREAT !
It sends a better message to the commies than showing up to talk - being peaceful and nicety-poo is what got us where we are today .
Three cheers for the open carry brothers !!
Originally Posted by deflave

OK.

Hard to believe Nevada is a blue state....
Man, there are some guys in full combat gear there. Coooome on antifi's

Damn, you beat me to it.
I watched 3 let be streams, also didn't see a single POC attending..

That's a great picture. No matter if folks are openly carrying or not, the sheer number of them has to send a message to lawmakers who like to keep their jobs. I remember some rule of thumb about letters to the editor in newspapers, where they figured one person who took the time to write a letter could be multiplied by at least four who felt the same way. If 10,000 people or 50,000 or whatever the number is feel strongly enough to turn out in person on a cold morning, the legislators have to understand they represent far more votes than that.

Gun control has bitten the Democratic party in the ass hard several times before, let's hope their current effort takes the biggest, juiciest bite out their asses ever.
Originally Posted by ScottBrad

OK.

Nevada isn't. Las Vegas is. The resort industry doesn't want anyone to have guns.

Where I am open carry is common and doesn't cause a commotion, except with the CA transplants.

That still doesn't have any bearing on the fact that fence sitters who see this guy will think he's a menace, right or wrong. He has every right to look stupid. MSM will have a new poster child.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It did

Only because fireballs wasn't there

OK.

Nevada isn't. Las Vegas is. The resort industry doesn't want anyone to have guns.

Where I am open carry is common and doesn't cause a commotion, except with the CA transplants.

That still doesn't have any bearing on the fact that fence sitters who see this guy will think he's a menace, right or wrong. He has every right to look stupid. MSM will have a new poster child.

You're a dumbass

OK.

Glad to see you are in agreement with me about cowering to the liberals.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Only because fireballs wasn't there

You seem like a particularly edgy kind of guy. Busy making enemies out of friends.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It did

Mr JM

You are/were 1000% vindicated in your judgements.
More power to you brother.

OK.

You're a dumbass

You don't even know me. We're on the same side, and I've no doubt been on that side before you were yellow in a diaper.

Optics mean everything in today's cyber-world. Giving the Communist MSM ammo is not smart. Neither, it appears, are you. Rave on like a mindless fool.

OK.

Glad to see you are in agreement with me about cowering to the liberals.

I never cower to anyone, much less liberals. wink
I think the time for worrying about good optics has passed. The left is working hard to implement their agenda regardless of what optics come from the right.
They can be right in the press, the courts and the public opinion...but on the street we will always be the winners.
There's strong faith on both sides of the argument that what's belived is right, but, we have all the guns.
Originally Posted by TRnCO
IDK, he looks like a gun loving American to me. He's on my side, so I'm good with him if he decides to carry a typical AR-15, or a Barrett. I won't put him in a different "class" just because of his choice of weapons he so chooses to openly carry.

Yep.

OK.

You're a dumbass

You don't even know me. We're on the same side, and I've no doubt been on that side before you were yellow in a diaper.

Optics mean everything in today's cyber-world. Giving the Communist MSM ammo is not smart. Neither, it appears, are you. Rave on like a mindless fool.

See, coward.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

That is a result of the left-wing media lobbyists...
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

That is a result of the left-wing media lobbyists...

Good thing they took it down. Giving the Communist MSM ammo is not smart.

Apparently some believe the left will only deal in facts. Funny stuff
I'm seeing a lot of Upstate New Yorkers there in support of Virginia. Upstate New York is probably as pro-2A as most counties in Virginia.

Yup!
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

That's a great picture. No matter if folks are openly carrying or not, the sheer number of them has to send a message to lawmakers who like to keep their jobs. I remember some rule of thumb about letters to the editor in newspapers, where they figured one person who took the time to write a letter could be multiplied by at least four who felt the same way. If 10,000 people or 50,000 or whatever the number is feel strongly enough to turn out in person on a cold morning, the legislators have to understand they represent far more votes than that.

Gun control has bitten the Democratic party in the ass hard several times before, let's hope their current effort takes the biggest, juiciest bite out their asses ever.

This is the truth.
Here is a link to a pic that I took. It's a pretty big file so I'm only posting as a link. After you open and view, if you click on pic it will open full size. It's a panoramic so there is some weird distortion but you'll get the idea.

Lobby Day Crowd Pic

OK.

Not hard to believe at all. The VAST majority of Nevada citizens live in or near Las Vegas or Reno...more than enough to counter the votes from the rest of the state. Most of those appear to be Commiefornia transplants that brought their phuuqed up communist ideals with them.
Originally Posted by jeeper
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

This is the truth.

Absolutely!

Good post, Jim.
Originally Posted by kid0917
almost makes me re-think my "repeal the 19th" stance

Now is not the time to abandon principles.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
almost makes me re-think my "repeal the 19th" stance

Now is not the time to abandon principles.

lol you are right! sticking to this one!
'News" = hyperbole = bullschit
Thanks for the photo and thanks for going.

you're giving the left too much credit , they see a guy with a gun.

it wouldnt matter if it were a BAR or a BB gun or a Barret.
**WARNING**
FIREBALLS. NEXT POST WILL BE SCARY PICS THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO PISS YOURSELF. PLEASE SCROLL PAST QUICKLY.

[/img]
You Tube shut down one of their streams. Said it didn't meet their code.
**WARNING**
FIREBALLS. NEXT POST WILL BE SCARY PICS THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO PISS YOURSELF. PLEASE SCROLL PAST QUICKLY.

I'm not sure what your problem is. There were lots of people concerned about this. You seem to be a pretty angry guy, that's got nothing to do with me.
So nothing happened, went off smooth as butter, nothing for the press to spin.....

Yet there's still gun owners in here trying to find issues with it. Unfuggin believeable.....
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

you're giving the left too much credit , they see a guy with a gun.

it wouldnt matter if it were a BAR or a BB gun or a Barret.

Yeah, when I was watching the live stream, I saw a schit load of people carrying AR's. You know, those scary black guns. I'm sure we'll see plenty of pictures on the evening news tonight and the reporters will be calling them "Military Style Assault Weapons", or "Machine Guns", or something stupid like that just to freak out the ignorant viewers. Screw the MSM.

When does Northam come up for re-election? I hope that Mofo loses big time.

You can see the snipers on the rooftops in this photo.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20
Fantastic!
Makes me proud of everyone there

Hey west coast..
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You can see the snipers on the rooftops in this photo.

UN peacekeepers on the right. The death chambers
And firing squads were behind me.

Having police snipers on rooftops isn't unusual.

I know when I was at the Texas capital for Rick Perry's inauguration, they were thick.

Not everything said here is a poke in your eye.

Some people are actually behind what you do.

2 more years. by law he can't run for re-election, but could run after sitting out one term
Thanks to all who posted pics. Thanks JM!
I saw a dude with a M1 Garand and bayonet attached, that was pretty cool.

There was no scabbard on the bayonet.

I swear the Campfire will argue about anything. Guy tries to donate $5000 they argue about it.
So nothing happened, went off smooth as butter, nothing for the press to spin.....

Yet there's still gun owners in here trying to find issues with it. Unfuggin believeable.....

Yes it is .

2 more years. by law he can't run for re-election, but can run after sitting out one term

Yeah, that's right, that's where you guys got your senators from. They need to go also, along with all of our senators and congressmen. Thanks for the info.
My hats off to the people of Virginia. Good Job. Thanks for the pictures everyone. God Bless.

2 more years. by law he can't run for re-election, but can run after sitting out one term

Yeah, that's right, that's where you guys got your senators from. They need to go also, along with all of our senators and congressmen. Thanks for the info.

My goal is to stay living, then I can be sure to vote against the commies. After I am dead, I will switch parties, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Buckman
My hats off to the people of Virginia. Good Job. Thanks for the pictures everyone. God Bless.

Well said.

I agree totally.

Having police snipers on rooftops isn't unusual.

I know when I was at the Texas capital for Rick Perry's inauguration, they were thick.

Sorry, that was said in a joking way. Wasn't intended the way it sounded.
All's good.

You know you have lots of backing.

I know I spend my $$ with the GOA and even still keep my NRA up to date.

Good job today. We can never stop fighting.
I think it's obvious on here who supports the 2nd amendment and who are the fair-weather Patriots who may or may not show up depending on the weather and the time and what their wife says, and what the optics might be, and whether there's scary antifa punks or communist trust fund baby's protesting, or cops there, etc.....

GOA and VCDL will get all my money for now. I will re-up my sons NRA membership but that's it til I see them committed to winning here, in their OWN BACK YARD!

OK.

You're a dumbass
He'd be the one wearing a pussy hat if he were there.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

OK.

You're a dumbass
He'd be the one wearing a pussy hat if he were there.

I think the "optic" of him posing with a dead animal in his avatar, on a hunting forum is pretty much same/same as the "optic" of a guy carrying a gun at a pro 2A rally.
"We want the right to keep and bear arms"....."as long as the "optics" of it don't offend the people who want to take our right to keep and bear arms away"

Jesus fuggin Christ.... I hope it's peoples wives hacking their accounts posting stupid schit like this.
No offense fireballs....
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/20/20

Correct.
That’s a common failing of ‘our’ community (hunters, shooters, etc). If it doesn’t fit a preconceived model, it’s a problem.

Bear over bait, deer with dogs, bear with dogs, deer over bait........evil ARs (for the ‘classic’ crowd). He’ll, so long as it’s another State’s problem, is fine to some.

It’s why we’re behind the game.
Posted By: 79S Re: Livestream of Virginia Rally - 01/21/20

[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]
© 24hourcampfire