Home
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/p...e-apartments/JEOX6EQOUJGH7IVMDK2W7ON5GQ/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police are investigating after a pizza delivery driver shot three of four people who they said ambushed him and tried to rob him overnight outside an east Charlotte apartment complex.
It happened just before midnight at the Hillrock Estates Apartments on Magnolia Hill Drive
Good shooting!
Maybe the perps learned a lesson.
Nnaaaaaahhhh!
He obviously was not using a 1911 .45ACP if they were just injured with non-life threatening gun shot wounds. It helps when scum bags like this are put to sleep, for the good of society.
"Teens",...of course.
Dats spicy pizza, hey?
It would be interesting to learn the caliber, load and shot placement (or lack of)
I hope he shot them in the dick so they can't reproduce.
Good for the driver.
Predictable ???? smile

"Officers who responded to the scene found the assault-style rifle the suspects used during the robbery, but when it was inspected, they determined it was a toy rifle that was painted to look like a real firearm."

Stupid hurts, at least this time around.
That was an expensive pizza.
Hate to see that "we" will get stuck paying for their treatment.
Bringing them to "Room Temperature" is best treatment for this type of scum!
So much for the idea that you don't need extra ammunition..
Wish they all would have been DOA
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Teens",...of course.
I heard a radio ad today that was anti-gun. It said 8 kids and teens get shot every day. Probably half of them need shooting.
Good Deal!
oh you know he gettin fired
Here’s one of the victims

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
"Victim(s)"

Hot damn.
18-year-old Toybyus Banks
Toybyus? That's a name? His mother should be shot for doing that to a poor innocent (at the time) kid.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Bad shoot, he got hidz izz open! crazy ;]
Dey is all good boys. Nevah any trouble.
Mama rode the bus to toys r us and went into labor.

Could mean two dogs függing in Congolianese.

~shrugs~

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
18-year-old Toybyus Banks
Toybyus? That's a name? His mother should be shot for doing that to a poor innocent (at the time) kid.
Originally Posted by add
"Victim(s)"

Hot damn.

That's "Blictims".
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/p...e-apartments/JEOX6EQOUJGH7IVMDK2W7ON5GQ/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police are investigating after a pizza delivery driver shot three of four people who they said ambushed him and tried to rob him overnight outside an east Charlotte apartment complex.
It happened just before midnight at the Hillrock Estates Apartments on Magnolia Hill Drive

How much you wanna bet the perps were Norwegians?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Teens",...of course.

LOL. Exactly.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
So much for the idea that you don't need extra ammunition..

Yep.
Now wait for one of the race-baiting scam artists like Jesse Jackson to call it a racist shooting, sue, and demand prosecution of the pizza delivery man.
sad thing the pizza delivery guy will more likely be charge, deem racist for shooting 4 poor little black kids. The black community will tribe up and demand him to be charged. To me it was a good shoot, the delivery guy should have had a bigger gun
Originally Posted by gemby58
sad thing the pizza delivery guy will more likely be charge, deem racist for shooting 4 poor little black kids. The black community will tribe up and demand him to be charged. To me it was a good shoot, the delivery guy should have had a bigger gun
Agreed to all that....
I bet they won't let him deliver pizzas anymore - after that I doubt he'd want to
Originally Posted by Redneck
Agreed to all that....

even more so if the pizza delivery guy was white
Originally Posted by slumlord

Doesn't he look like such a great outstanding citizen His record speaks for itself
Originally Posted by KFWA
I bet they won't let him deliver pizzas anymore - after that I doubt he'd want to

more likely gets fired for carrying a gun, he would have got fired for losing there money too. Great slogan for the pizza chain, our drivers carry less the $50, but there also armed
Fine lookin young man! Upstanding in every way.
And every time, it turns out to be blacks involved. Wonder why?
Agreed to all that....

even more so if the pizza delivery guy was white

Ya, and when they 'tribe up' and start screaming justice, that's translated into we want yo money! crazy their boon grease bullshlt wont fly in these parts, maybe another reason none are here, and I'm more than good with that!
toybyus & nemiah media can't print dontovis & lil wayneous name they minorz

These boys ain't had no chance at a good life whitey hogged up all the good and left po bleck folk wit nuttin

more likely gets fired for carrying a gun, he would have got fired for losing there money too. Great slogan for the pizza chain, our drivers carry less the $50, but there also armed

yea, that's what I meant. No way is a business like that is going to carry that kind of liability with an employee

yea, that's what I meant. No way is a business like that is going to carry that kind of liability with an employee

they rather him to get beat up or killed
Agreed to all that....

Just once I want to hear a public statement from a private citizen or law enforcement officer that states, "I didn't choose to be a victim of an assault by black people. They chose to assault me. If they had been white, and done the same thing, I would have done the same thing I did". I know it is implied, for those of us capable of critical thinking; but, jeez, WE DON'T PICK OUR RANDOM ATTACKERS WHEN WE ARE VICTIMS.

I know we can find studies to support most any position; but, for the most part, same race crimes are more common; but, you wouldn't know it to listen to the media and race baiters.
Will he get fired?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
toybyus & nemiah media can't print dontovis & lil wayneous name they minorz

These boys ain't had no chance at a good life whitey hogged up all the good and left po bleck folk wit nuttin

LOL grin
15-18 yo's. Just playin' in the yard..
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Now that was funny. Nice work!
Originally Posted by Theeck
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Now that was funny. Nice work!

Right.

Poor little stupid Kneegrows.
Proly that Head Start spelling..............Tobias turned into Toybyus.

Seems fitting, when he got his "rifle" from Toys R Us.

On a similar note, 5 teens in local juvi related to 2 murders, one still loose.
Sure hope Trump gets this immigration thing figured out, student visa Norwegians are raising hell even in this burg.

I'm sure the cops will pop one and all the urban factory workers from the big cities will go on some "peace (of chit) march" to try and garner Sainthood for the deceased.
Could be another Ferguson pretty easily.

Too bad pizza guy didn't have a Tac 14 w buckshot.
Ahhh shucks we was just playin Pizza boy and Nîggers, toy guns and everything. Then dis fool tryin to kill us

I’d think the driver was black according to the marksmanship theory the guys at the VDARE came up with. They claim you can tell the race by the hit to kill ratio. Like the recent shooting where 2 were killed but 15 were injured. White guys are usually better shots than that.
© 24hourcampfire