Home
Crazy Dems have spouted BS so much and so often that they are starting to believe it themselves. If you have not already the Transcript of 'the call' that started all of this crap, please do. They have read so much into this call it is unbelievable. One hell of a waste of our tax dollars. Pathetic.

Transcript: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
WORD?
This is what the Democrats do really well, nothing. I pray they will get voted out of the majority in the House in 2020 so we can get back to business and quit wasting everybody's time with this endless BS.
If Trump did something illegal then the law needs to be changed to make it legal.
Times change. A president shouldn't have to operate under laws from the 1700's.
My 401k is booming.
My stocks are booming.
Unemployment is at an all time low.
Manufacturing an all time high.
Immigration being controlled.
Wall being built.
ISIS virtually irradiated.

What else.....

I'm sick iof winning.
The dims are sick of us winning too.
The dims are nuckin futs.
The dims are dim
45²
Originally Posted by ringworm
If Trump did something illegal then the law needs to be changed to make it legal.
Times change. A president shouldn't have to operate under laws from the 1700's.
My 401k is booming.
My stocks are booming.
Unemployment is at an all time low.
Manufacturing an all time high.
Immigration being controlled.
Wall being built.
ISIS virtually irradiated.

What else.....

I'm sick iof winning.

Hear! Hear!
Originally Posted by boatammo
The dims are nuckin futs.

No, they have done a pretty bang up job in their seditious efforts directed at destroying this country as directed by their NWO handlers.
The prosecution had evidence on OJ.

Not sure that the two are comparable.
There are no crimes Being prosecuted. It's all a scam and unconstitutional.
By the way, what's this $hit costing you guys ?
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

its a fuggin' joke........
A clown show, for sure.
Trump will not be prosecuted but what is going to happen since these DIMWITS open this can of worms of nothing someone on the DIMWITS will end up in jail or prison. probably DIMWIT Biden`s son ?

Too damn much IMHO.
Paul B.

Millions of dollars. Unknown regarding the image of the US in the world.
Another way to look at this circus is that as long as Congress is occupied with this farce, they can do no harm to other things!
I presume all of the Democrats all arrived in the same small car?
This is only the beginning[not just for Trump].

Wasn't that long ago the left wanted GWB removed by hook or crook.

This is apparently how it's going to be going forward anytime there is a non D in the top office.
The old, "If it does not kill you outright, it makes you stronger".
said it before, as long as this keeps going the cost is minimal compared to what Dems cost us when they are actually working in congress.

Having this take up their entire time has been a boon to the nation.

rflshtr- saw your post after I wrote mine, seems we agree
They look like fools! I hope America is watching this waste of time.
Originally Posted by hanco
They look like fools! I hope America is watching this waste of time.

They are cheering. Cant believe their good luck.

Proud of the system.

A helluva lot less than if they were passing liberal give-aways right now.

Let them do this forever, IMO. The budget would get straightened out, and they would die of frustration. It beats dying from Revolution. wink
How many of you guys think the Rs are going to roll over and let Dims start calling witnesses?
I can't watch. I have turned it on twice in the last 2 days and had to immediately change the channel. I hope most of America can see this for what it is, a low budget circus.
3 days of "Trump is a meaney".
No, oj was guilty, Trump is NOT. smile
Originally Posted by jdunham
I can't watch. I have turned it on twice in the last 2 days and had to immediately change the channel. I hope most of America can see this for what it is, a low budget circus.

I'm not watching that BS either, I already want to make a boomerang out of adam shlt!
Originally Posted by gunner500
No, oj was guilty, Trump is NOT. smile

PREZACTLY
I've not met a person this week that has shown any knowledge of the proceedings or even cares that it is happening. In other words, the "impeachment" has already lost it drawing power for the public, and as such does nothing but harm the Dems further by displaying their impotence.

The losers need a new strategy, but they cannot seem to overcome their addiction to losing.
I'm not watching that BS either, I already want to make a boomerang out of adam shlt!

Adam [bleep], Jerold "The Waddler" Nadler and the rest of the House managers are ALL repeating the same damned lies they have been parroting since before the 2016 election.

I can't watch Schitt get up in front of the Senate and lie, lie and lie, and no one is allowed to call him on it in a rebuttal. If I watch any more of that circus my nice flat screen TV will have bullet holes in it.
I watched exactly :30 seconds of Adam [bleep] babbling, and that was about all I could take.

There’s one thing for sure, LIEberals hate DJT MUCH more than they love our Country. There should be accountability for this farce/witch hunt, but of course there won’t be any. If this BS isn’t proof that we desperately need term limits in politics across the board, I don’t know what is!? There should be no such thing as a “career politician”.
I am not watching.

When kennedy got shot in 1963 I was 12 year old with a TV habit, and all the TV channels were showing the same horse pulling casket.

Boring.

If there is anything about the impeachment you need to know, someone will tell you next month.

Now back to my new habit, watching someone on youtube restore something that is all rusty and broken. That is a story I can care about.
Watching is difficult but take a look here. https://theconservativetreehouse.co...titution-during-impeachment/#more-181679

I don't think it's costing us anything. The Dems have been so distracted by going after Trump, that they haven't done anything else and the economy is booming. I'm hoping that the Dems go on another wild goose chase after this is over so we can continue to prosper.
This "trial" is a three ring circus without a ringmaster, what'll be even funnier is when the D's try to win running Bernie,Biden, Pocahontas or Buttboy. I'm staying tuned to watch Trump debate any of those azzclowns.
What has become the new Democratic Party has pretty much destroyed itself.The next round of elections will place the tombstone on their grave.
Originally Posted by doubletap

I don't think it's costing us anything. The Dems have been so distracted by going after Trump, that they haven't done anything else and the economy is booming. I'm hoping that the Dems go on another wild goose chase after this is over so we can continue to prosper.

i never thought about it this way ? and your right these Dems are so worried about President Trump the Dems aren`t wasting money on foolish give away programs. old Trump is really helping us out ! Grin
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Adam [bleep], Jerold "The Waddler" Nadler and the rest of the House managers are ALL repeating the same damned lies they have been parroting since before the 2016 election.

I can't watch Schitt get up in front of the Senate and lie, lie and lie, and no one is allowed to call him on it in a rebuttal. If I watch any more of that circus my nice flat screen TV will have bullet holes in it.

I hear you Sir, better to get shltff in a headlock, lean your ear over close so you can hear the skull plates grinding around, then go ahead and do the world a favor and crack em. smile
OJ spent a million to hire a law firm that specialized in researching a jury pool and using peremptory challenges to get a jury that wouldn't convict even if they saw him commit the murders right in the courtroom. This is about the same in that we already know what 90% of them will do even before the evidence is presented.
I like to watch when three chin Jerry no nads is speaking. The desk that they all use just about comes up to his chest.
Originally Posted by Tracks
I like to watch when three chin Jerry no nads is speaking. The desk that they all use just about comes up to his chest.

So does his belt. lol
Originally Posted by jdunham

Why would you want him to keep returning???
© 24hourcampfire