Home
It's always the Demonrats who act violently when their demented ideology is challenged.I'm waiting to find out if the Fake News will report this correctly.So far the local Florida media has not.

Florida Man Stabs Pro-Trump Boss to Death After Political Argument.

A 28-year-old Florida construction worker stabbed his pro-Trump boss to death after a political argument at a job site on Monday, then laid a brand new American flag next to his body. In addition to working together, the two were also long-time friends.

The incident occurred alongside the Florida Turnpike. William Steven Knight, also 28, was pronounced dead at the scene, and Mason Toney was captured Monday night in Brevard County.

Deputies said they were called around 10:30 a.m. from other employees who witnessed the murder near State Road 528. When deputies arrived, they found Knight's body lying next to a piece of heavy equipment, and next to a new American flag.

According to the arrest affidavit, witnesses told investigators that Knight picked up Toney for work, and the two got into a political argument. Employees described Knight as a "proud and outspoken American and pro-Donald Trump." They said that Toney is anti-government, and believes the government is evil and out to get him.

The employees who witnessed the event said they were beginning to work at the job site when they heard Knight yelling for help. They saw the attack occur, and claim to have tried to stop Toney, but said he then turned the knife towards them. Witnesses also noted that Toney showed up for work that day with a backpack, which is unusual for him.

Knight's family spoke out to WESH 2 News about the incident, saying that Toney wasn't just their son's employee, but also a lifelong friend. "He was a friend of the family. My son went to elementary school with him and to middle school and high school," William Knight's father said.

https://wflanews.iheart.com/feature...-boss-to-death-after-political-argument/
Again, if I cant carry at work, I DONT work there, sorry pos sombitch, FL is relatively gun friendly, cant believe no one on that damn job sight had a pistol!
That's why I have no dimocrap friends. It's best to make the stupid bastards think you're crazy. Then they are too afraid to have anything to do with you.
2nd degree murder
That is crazy! I wonder how he feels now?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
That's why I have no dimocrap friends. It's best to make the stupid bastards think you're crazy. Then they are too afraid to have anything to do with you.

I have a mama cow down calving with other mamas looking on, I 300 mag the fu-k out of a coyote, no one cares, even the geese on the damn pond, I love my job!
I agree. I don't even act as if they exist.
If I can’t carry at work I’ll still carry. I ignore stupid, unconstitutional laws and live my life as I want.
The stabber was an anti government conspiracy whack a doodle, not a pro government libtard.
i predict a light sentence
Originally Posted by gunner500

I have a mama cow down calving with other mamas looking on, I 300 mag the fu-k out of a coyote, no one cares, even the geese on the damn pond, I love my job!

Lucky bastid.
FLAR-duh lazy lardass genx brainwashed in flarduh school listens to rap .
Originally Posted by sse
i predict a light sentence

milton goldstein will take the case .
He will rethink his actions when he catches a few black snakes in the rectum.
Enjoy hell F√cktard
Originally Posted by gunner500

Lucky bastid.

grin
This story says he used a knife. Other news outlets say the murder weapon was a trowel.

Only trowel I can think of that could be used to stab people would be a brick mortar trowel. Gruesome.
Hates the government, now it will provide room and board........and companionship.
He'll be in a psych ward, not jail.
Originally Posted by AB2506
He'll be in a psych ward, not jail.

He looks the part .
© 24hourcampfire