Home
Posted By: gemby58 thief's - 01/24/20
well got hit today. had a rifle and two pistols that I was going to ship when I got done a doctor appointment. well while at the appointment some low life scum bag broke into my truck. The dumb azz didn't realize that he didn't smile for the cameras, plus he was there for a appointment too. They tracked him back to his appointment by surveillance footage and got his name and address. He must of been looking as my windows are tinted and it was in a parking garage so the lighting is that great. Should be a easy case to crack.
Posted By: hanco Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I hope that hurts him bad!
Posted By: jimy Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I hope you get them back.
Posted By: jeeper Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by gemby58
well got hit today. had a rifle and two pistols that I was going to ship when I got done a doctor appointment. well while at the appointment some low life scum bag broke into my truck. The dumb azz didn't realize that he didn't smile for the cameras, plus he was there for a appointment too. They tracked him back to his appointment by surveillance footage and got his name and address. He must of been looking as my windows are tinted and it was in a parking garage so the lighting is that great. Should be a easy case to crack.

Pursue it hard and fast.
Posted By: Squidge Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by hanco
I hope that hurts him bad!

Yep!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Maybe he'll have one in his hands [without ammo of course] when the popo show up and they cap his ASS, case closed, and your property is returned.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: thief's - 01/24/20
he had to be casing out cars. as it's hard to see in my truck windows in sun light, had to have his face against my windows. they wont let me see the video
well he got a Ruger AR, Colt gold cup and a S&W 586
Posted By: gunner500 Re: thief's - 01/24/20

That rotten sonofabitch, I wont apologize for saying thieves need to be shot dead on the spot.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Gemby58: I am sorry you were victimized!
But... leaving guns in the open in a vehicle is crying out for evil to descend upon you!
Is it not?
I have left a gun or two in a locked trunk of an alarmed car for a short time but would NEVER consider leaving one under a seat or in the open compartment of a vehicle - just to easy to smash and grab.
And I am happy the trail is so hot on the cretin in question - not sure if you got your guns back but I sincerely hope you do.
Lesson here.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
But... leaving guns in the open in a vehicle is crying out for evil to descend upon you!
Is it not?
I have left a gun or two in a locked trunk of an alarmed car for a short time but would NEVER consider leaving one under a seat or in the open compartment of a vehicle - just to easy to smash and grab.
And I am happy the trail is so hot on the cretin in question - not sure if you got your guns back but I sincerely hope you do.
Lesson here.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

reason why I had them in my truck was i had a doctor appointment and i had to ship gun from UPS hub which was on the way to the hospital but the hub didn't open to ship guns to 1pm and was going to ship them on the way back
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: thief's - 01/24/20
One of the few things I agree with Sharia law about is how they treat a thief. Cut off his right hand before they throw him in jail. Since a mooselimb's left hand is "unclean" from wiping his azz with it, and food is served in one big bowl, none of his fellow prisoners will let him eat. It's a slow death sentence!
Jerry
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Hope cops catch the turd.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: thief's - 01/24/20
It's not Gemby's fault he got smash and grabbed! I think I'll start carrying a blanket to hide the guns I take everywhere though.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I hope they catch and hang the sumbitch and you get your stuff back soon.

I cannot abide a damned thief. mad
Posted By: Scotty Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I hope you get them back. I have no pity for thieves.
Posted By: Stinson Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Is it not?
Lesson here.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Damn man, early 80’s we had guns hanging in the rear windows of pickups in the high school parking lot.
While I wouldn’t be that obvious today is it not common for people to have a pistol in the consol or under the seat?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's not Gemby's fault he got smash and grabbed! I think I'll start carrying a blanket to hide the guns I take everywhere though.

they were boxes, none of them looked like gun boxes, the AR box was inside of a box that was a lot wider because of of other things being shipped with the gun, I do have a blanket in my truck that I use when I have gun in soft cases or hard case that look like gun cases
Posted By: hanco Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Wifey meets five or six people in Tomball. They ride a metro van to work. They park the van at Lowes parking lot. A couple months ago someone punched a hole in the gas tank, stole the gas. Metro repaired it. This morning they get there, van stolen.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by gunner500

That rotten sonofabitch, I wont apologize for saying thieves need to be shot dead on the spot.

Skewered first.
Posted By: devnull Re: thief's - 01/24/20
You have any identifying bumper stickers on your vehicle? If so, you might consider removing them.
Originally Posted by devnull
You have any identifying bumper stickers on your vehicle? If so, you might consider removing them.

not at all
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I hope you get them back no worse for wear, and that scumbag gets serious jail time. If he’s black, though, it will likely be a case of catch and release.
Posted By: Pugs Re: thief's - 01/24/20

Summary execution is a very reasonable solution. No use for them. They are not likely to change. cleanse society.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by Pugs

Summary execution is a very reasonable solution. No use for them. They are not likely to change. cleanse society.

I’m afraid you are right. Wasting taxpayers money , catching and releasing crooks.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: thief's - 01/24/20
Wifey meets five or six people in Tomball. They ride a metro van to work. They park the van at Lowes parking lot. A couple months ago someone punched a hole in the gas tank, stole the gas. Metro repaired it. This morning they get there, van stolen.

Border crosser network using carpool lots/parking locations to avoid gas stations?
Posted By: Hastings Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I have a lot of trouble with blaming a crime victim.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: thief's - 01/24/20
When a crook steals a firearm can they be charging with illegal possession? They didn’t go thru an FFL to obtain a firearm.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: thief's - 01/24/20
If they catch it and get the guns, I wonder how long they will be kept as evidence. Which window did it break.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: thief's - 01/24/20

+1 good advice. Asking for trouble with one on.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: thief's - 01/24/20

A late friend of mine parked his Jeep Cherokee at a Park and Ride in Newark and he took the train in to the now gone World Trade Center. The usual donuffins were 4 wheeling it on city lots that had been bulldozed, it was a total loss.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If they catch it and get the guns, I wonder how long they will be kept as evidence. Which window did it break.

rear drivers side window
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: thief's - 01/24/20
property theft SHOULD be punished with death. Any and all theft. Most certainly identity and electronic theft as well.
Posted By: Hastings Re: thief's - 01/24/20
I have one that says "BLACK RIFLES MATTER"
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: thief's - 01/24/20
My dad's a big, "cover that xxx up with a blanket" fan.

I always thought, "anything in a car, covered up, has to be valuable".
Posted By: gemby58 Re: thief's - 01/28/20
oh it just keep getting better, found out the police didnt even look into this yet
Posted By: jnyork Re: thief's - 01/28/20
oh it just keep getting better, found out the police didnt even look into this yet

Stay on them until they do. Dont let them forget your name.
Posted By: poboy Re: thief's - 01/28/20
Why would cops care about stolen guns on the streets?
"We gotta do something about guns !!!!".......ad nauseum.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: thief's - 01/28/20
my insurance company wont even open a claim without a police report, dang they got a video, guys name and address how much easier could it get, told them to give me his name and address
© 24hourcampfire