Home
Posted By: auk1124 States that hate each other - 01/24/20
https://digg.com/2020/which-state-hates-which-state-map

This is totally unscientific but kind of amusing and interesting:

1. Why does California and Alaska hate Texas? Texas might as well be a world away from Alaska in particular. I figured they would hate Washington.

2. Apparently Florida hates... Florida?

3. Why in the world does South Carolina hate Ohio?

4. Whoever answered for Kentucky must be an import from Cincinnati. While it is true we dislike Tennessee, we mostly hate Ohio.

5. Not sure why Indiana hates us the most. Hell, half the population of Indiana moved up there from Kentucky back during WWII.
The more people hate Kentucky,..the better I like it.

It's one of the few states left that's not totally fugged up. I'd like to keep it that way.
Wonder why the Dakotas hate each other?
Thought this might be about Idaho vs California.
Posted By: viking Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
We don’t like Minnesota
Posted By: RJY66 Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by auk1124

I heard one of my sandlapper friends say that "every yankee [bleep] from Ohio is in the low country flying an Ohio State flag on his house".
I can see Ohio from my front windows, but I would never live there. Nothing against Buckeyes, except their driving slow in the left lane and Ohio State fans. Ohio is like two states. About 50 miles south of Columbus and East of Dayton, it's more like KY or West Virginia than the rest of the state. I like Tennessee unless KY is playing the Vols in any sport. They have ruined "Rocky Top" for me.
Everyone hates NY
Posted By: Dess Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Is it states or schools? Or both.
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Everyone hates NY

If I never set foot in NY, CA or NJ it's fine with me.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Oregon hates California. Everyone hates California and New York for the most part.
Look at the residents that are leaving in droves.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I don't know maybe they need to build a wall. LOL

Doesn't seem anyone hates Montana you guys must be doing something right. Likely minding your own business
In a world of mind numbing stupidity....that poll/map sets a new low standard. Total BS to get hits.
For Wyoming people it is Greenies and Utah.. Both are like the black plague.
Doesn't everyone hate Utah? At least the way they drive.

Bb
I don't hate any state but god damn it Canada...

Get your act together!

(j/k)
Posted By: RufusG Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by reivertom
. Nothing against Buckeyes, except their driving slow in the left lane ....

Some things never change lol
What do they call a pretty girl in Minnesota? A tourist.
Everyone hates NY

If I never set foot in NY, CA or NJ it's fine with me.

Been to all three.

Didn't stay.

DF
Idaho hates California because they've been infesting us with their vermin for years. They're fine if they leave their liberal crap behind them but many don't. They also drive the housing market up because they can sell a house in CA for $800k and buy a better one in ID for half that.
What do you do when a Minnesotan throws a grenade across the border,? Pull the pin and throw it back.😂

It's a North vs. South thing.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Was that a joke, or are you being serious? grin
When I was growing up in VA, West VA was it. We didn't have as many ethnic jokes as West VA jokes. I think that dates back to WVA breaking off and going Yankee.

Of course, we were also still down on the Japs and Krauts.
I would think are some smokin' hot Scando chicks in MN.
I don't, not hate CA.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

No doubt..
Well now, a joke is still a joke? Time for someone to post Ricky Nelson, Travalin' man.
I don't hate any state, just the ass hole people that live in them.
Originally Posted by viking
We don’t like Minnesota

Yeah,Why for?
Posted By: pete53 Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
doesn`t everyone hate California ? i still feel we should give it back to Mexico with a note > we are sorry ,you may have California back, but we will be putting up a high fence on our American side once you take possession of California.
Posted By: jwall Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20

That's the best one I've heard this year ! LOL , LOL

Get your act together!

(j/k)

No [bleep]....at least Mexico gave us menial laborers and good food. "Let's go out and grab some Canadian food" said no one ever.
I happened to like, make that love Canada.

can't be an Ole and Lena thing.....
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Get your act together!

(j/k)

No [bleep]....at least Mexico gave us menial laborers and good food. "Let's go out and grab some Canadian food" said no one ever.

Hahahahahahaha!
Do the Canadian Provinces hate each other? Everyone in Ontario think Quebec sucks?
For WY;

it's Cal, Co, Mexico, they are moving here and f++++++ it up like the states they left.
Posted By: Cretch Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Don't mind Kentucky as a state. Don't know where that came from. Can't stand Illinois, Cal or NY. All for their politics.

What do they call a 300-lb woman in WVA?

Anorexic.
Everyone hates NY

We Vermonters have been on that “Everybody hates New York.” list since the Sixties...the 1760’s!
I suppose California hates Texas for attracting successful taxpayers and leaving the people supported by the state behind.

You betcha.
Posted By: akpls Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20

1. Why does California and Alaska hate Texas? Texas might as well be a world away from Alaska in particular. I figured they would hate Washington.

When the big oil boom hit Alaska many years ago it brought a lot of Texans, along with their big egos, north....and they rubbed the locals the wrong way. The saying went something like, "Happiness is a Texan headed south with an Okie under each arm."
Half of Texas hates Mexico. smile

4. Whoever answered for Kentucky must be an import from Cincinnati. While it is true we dislike Tennessee, we mostly hate Ohio.

5. Not sure why Indiana hates us the most. Hell, half the population of Indiana moved up there from Kentucky back during WWII.

We do hate Worshington, but that's mostly specific to Seattle. The Texas thing goes back to the discovery and development of the AK oilfields where you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Texas oilfield worker. A lot of that has changed over the years. We actually like Texans for the most part and I personally have several friends from Texas, but I do like poking them in the eye occasionally; in a harmless Three Stooges sort of way of course.

I'm so sick to death of dealing with imported Kommiefornia scum, I couldn't give two-schitts less what happenes to that place.
Originally Posted by akpls

When the big oil boom hit Alaska many years ago it brought a lot of Texans, along with their big egos, north....and they rubbed the locals the wrong way. The saying went something like, "Happiness is a Texan headed south with an Okie under each arm."

F Street Station, an Anchorage bar (and a good one) has regular and Texas-sized orders of deep-fried halibut. Texas size is half of regular...
Posted By: EdM Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Tonight's local (San Antonio) news had a wrap on Texas being the #1 import of Californians, me being one 23 years ago...
Without looking at the link, I’m guessing Cali is #1 and Texas #2 for most hated?
Posted By: MM879 Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Michigan hates Canada, but if you're from a western province your ok.
when I grew up in texas, we didn't think too much of people from arkansas
Ha! Close.

After living in CO, I would of guessed TX was their most hated. They hated them some Texans 15-20 years ago.

Mass was a given for NE.

Florida hates itself. Lol.
Missouri Kansas goes back to the Jayhawkers in Civil War times. Now there is a strong rivalry btw MU and KU.
Everyone hates Utah, but i'll put our good lookin women up against Texas any day of the week or month! Mormons put out some fine ones.
Auk114: Everyone, in every other state, hates kalifornicationkopia - that is the only state to state hatred I am aware of.
And rightfully so.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yep !

I used to think the Missouri people were Cooco for coco-puff’s about not paying taxes.... THEN I got to watch thier “ELECTED” officials run the government...

Hell I don’t trust those guys either now.

Definitely a cultural difference from KS to MO..
Do the Canadian Provinces hate each other? Everyone in Ontario think Quebec sucks?

I'd say outside of those two provinces they'd both be quite well hated. Well, hate's a strong term but that's where most of the people are and they seem to suck more than their share of the tax dollars and benefits to the rest of us. I'm not sure what Ontario and Quebec think of each other.

Alberta hates BC and I don't blame them too many greenies out here trying to shut down their oil transport to the Pacific. There's other regional squabbles. But hell its hard to nail down a consistent view even in a given province actually. I think the biggest divide is more urban/rural rather than any province to province tho really.

My first thought too!
I hate the state of stupidity but it gets harder to avoid every day....

The TN /KY is not hate ,but more of a rivalry. TN and KY folks get along just fine .
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Get your act together!

(j/k)

ROFLMAO
Its accurate for PA. The closest we come to hating a state is NJ.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

The TN /KY is not hate ,but more of a rivalry. TN and KY folks get along just fine .

Yeah, its the UK - UT thing.
i'm picking some dried up boogers out of my nose, while i read this.
I can’t say I hate any state. Even Cali. The people may suck, but it’s a beautiful place.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I didn’t know that we did?
Originally Posted by moosemike

New Jersey and New York are wearing pretty thin on us too. They want to move here, but they don’t want to become Carolinians.
Whaaaat!? Other states hate Ca!? WTF! I mean, we gots Knott's Berry Farm. Fuggers!

Get your act together!

(j/k)

Us conservative minded Westerners are trying
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Half of Texas hates Mexico. smile

The other half hates OK.
Posted By: broomd Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20

Deserves a "like".....
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Snot jerky
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Snot jerky

He ate ‘em too
Posted By: las Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
We don’t like Minnesota

Montana is kind of suspect too. I grew up in ND. And Montana tells ND jokes , like Dakotans tell Minnesota jokes.

And they are all true.
I wasn't aware that I hated South Dakota and that they hated us. I guess you learn something every day.

I don't hate Tennessee, but living about 20 miles north of the state line, I do hate that awful smell anytime there is a south wind........lol.
Posted By: shaman Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
I understand why Ohio hates Michigan. It goes back to the Jackson Administration. Supposedly I had some distant kin involved in that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War
It's just a ruse to keep us from focusing on our own federal government. They'd love nothing more than a civil war to give them an excuse to snuff out the non-compliant part of the population.

All this by partisan non-sense keeps america from becoming great. Nothing has illustrated that more than the impeachment we are experiencing now.

It's hard to have a government for the people, by the people, when the people aren't for each other.
Posted By: KFWA Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
if people hate Ohio, its because we don't have any place to vacation so we invade other states that do

Lake Cumberland in Ky makes jokes about the "Ohio Navy" that over takes them in the summer with people bringing their boats down

Smokey Mountains and Western Michigan are similarly invaded. Ohio people are good tourists
Everyone hates Texas.
Florida hates South Florida because of the South Americans and Haitians. We hate yankees for ruining the rest of the State.
So ‘Flave, have you every explained you’re distain for Texas. Is it the food, high fenced hunting, jack wagons?
Texans are proud of being Texans. Sometimes their pride is tiresome. I always think if it is so great why did you move here.
Why do all the trees in MN lean to the south?
Because Iowa sucks

Snot jerky

He ate ‘em too

i flicked it
at my old lady and pissed her off.

LMAO..... MN hates WI... Well, DUH! WI is really divided into about 2/3 that can't stand MN and the southeastern 1/3 that runs the state hates IL
We don’t like Minnesota

Minnesota hates everyone , but they REALLY think they are better than Iowans
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
We don’t like Minnesota

Minnesota hates everyone , but they REALLY think they are better than Iowans everyone..

I thought that was the foxes job laugh
Originally Posted by KFWA
if people hate Ohio, its because we don't have any place to vacation so we invade other states that do

Lake Cumberland in Ky makes jokes about the "Ohio Navy" that over takes them in the summer with people bringing their boats down

Smokey Mountains and Western Michigan are similarly invaded. Ohio people are good tourists

The Caroliña coast is eat up with Ohio during the summer. Never had issue with any of those folks, though.
I despise Connecticut so bad that I won't even stop for gas or to piss there. There's just something about that place. I mean I really ,really, loathe that place.
Pretty much the entirety of New England hates MA.

Correct.

Snot jerky

He ate ‘em too

i flicked it
at my old lady and pissed her off.

I used to eat mine.
Posted By: 4winds Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
I can see Ohio from my front windows, but I would never live there. Nothing against Buckeyes, except their driving slow in the left lane and Ohio State fans. Ohio is like two states. About 50 miles south of Columbus and East of Dayton, it's more like KY or West Virginia than the rest of the state. I like Tennessee unless KY is playing the Vols in any sport. They have ruined "Rocky Top" for me.

Absolutely 100% accurate!!!

When it comes to KY, Northern Kentucky may hate Ohio (which is odd because, like you stated, Southern Ohio might as well be in KY because they are the chock full of hillbillies), but the rest of KY doesn't really care about anyone else but KY, they believe they are the true South. The rest of the states south of KY really don't know where KY fits in regarding North vs. South.
Posted By: 4winds Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
That entire map might as well be blue, cuz right now, EVERYONE hates California!

Huh? We both throw snowballs at Minnesota. There was a time when Minnesota Governor Purpich (D of course) and South Dakota Governor Janklow didn't like each other and took cheap shots, but that was just a "gotchya" game.
Originally Posted by papalondog

Oregon hates California. Everyone hates California and New York for the most part.
Look at the residents that are leaving in droves.

people learn around central arizona, recent transplants, to get rid of the calif vehicle plates quick.
constant topic of conversation how calif sucks, so do the transplants.
looking at that map, it is a common feeling in every state surrounding the source of the infection.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
when I grew up in texas, we didn't think too much of people from arkansas

And the Okie jokes.
MO -KS lmao that's just th ed college sports nuts ..
Posted By: KFWA Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

The Caroliña coast is eat up with Ohio during the summer. Never had issue with any of those folks, though.

probably because everywhere we go we say "wow, this is so much better than Ohio!"
Southern Wisconsin hates illinois. I hate that place. The place is so politically corrupt that many leave the state for Wisconsin. I met many people that got out of there . They seem nice. I'm not sure how they vote but likely vote conservative since many I have met come to our church.
Didn't know Texas hates us Okies, we don't bother anyone, much............................grin
And here I thought it was only Wisconsin that dislikes the Illinois (noisers, fips...) folks. It wouldn't be so bad if they acted civilly when they go up north every weekend. That alone, the fact that they want to leave so badly, should tell you something. No, it is that they bring their me first attitudes with them and it is out of our way cheese heads, we are here to recreate. We had some noisers build their place right next to ours up at the lake and they have managed to alienate everyone within miles with their attitude. The wife is ready to put a "For Sale By Neighbor" sign in their yard. My sister's boys are from Minnesota and they wore their Viking stuff to a game at Soldier Field and barely got out of there without a fist fight. Then they took in a game up at Lambeau dressed the same way and they remarked that you guys are actually nice up here.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

New Jersey and New York are wearing pretty thin on us too. They want to move here, but they don’t want to become Carolinians.

I get it. I've lived in NC and I saw how it is.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
I wish everybody hated North Carolina

Mike

They don't always go back home. When I lived in NC it seemed like every other person was from Ohio.
Originally Posted by deflave
Everyone hates Texas.

True.
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

If that is true, why do some growing chit holes like Austin and several others attract liberal yankees like a bull's nuts attracts flies?
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

If that is true, why do some growing [bleep] holes like Austin and several others attract liberal yankees like a bulls nuts attracts flies?

All part of the leftist lib attack and destroy plan, is it any wonder why a """""Transplanted""""" yankee bitch named wasserman-schultz is representing the good folks of Florida?
Virginia hates NOVA
Originally Posted by gunner500
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

If that is true, why do some growing [bleep] holes like Austin and several others attract liberal yankees like a bulls nuts attracts flies?

All part of the leftist lib attack and destroy plan, is it any wonder why a """""Transplanted""""" yankee bitch named wasserman-schultz is representing the good folks of Florida?

You're not wrong there......... I've long been in favor of walls on both the southern and the northern borders of Texas.

Most wets who cross the river can't afford to go back home after getting a job here. Its the same with the northern immigrants who come here and find economic opportunity that they can't find at home either. I just wish that the northern immigrants would leave their politics back where they came from, but tthat's not the usual pattern. At least those who cross the southern border aren't bent on making thing "bettter" in Texas like they think that it is back home.
I’m in Alaska & we must hate all y’all

As we look down our noses & refer to the “lower” 48 🤷🏻‍♂️
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

You're not wrong there......... I've long been in favor of walls on both the southern and the northern borders of Texas.

Most wets who cross the river cant afford to go back home after getting a job here,. Its the same with the northern immigrants who come here and find economic opportunity that they cant find at home either. I just wish that the northern immigrants wuld leave their politics back where they came from, but tthat's not the usual pattern.

Yessir, and You're exactly right in your assessment of the situation as well.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Well duh, we're all S/SE of you.................you have to look down to see us! grin
Posted By: RJY66 Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

If that is true, why do some growing chit holes like Austin and several others attract liberal yankees like a bull's nuts attracts flies?

The South in most cases is run by conservative governors which in turn promotes industry and therefore jobs........and Yankees gotta eat just like everyone else. Trouble is that many insist on attempting to turn the South into the same kind of schithole they were fortunate enough to escape. Please notice I said many and not all.
Upstate NY vs. NYC
Originally Posted by RJY66
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

The South in most cases is run by conservative governors which in turn promotes industry and therefore jobs........and Yankees gotta eat just like everyone else. Trouble is that many insist on attempting to turn the South into the same kind of schithole they were fortunate enough to escape. Please notice I said many and not all.

I agree, but a northern wall would sure help.........
Originally Posted by 4winds

but the rest of KY doesn't really care about anyone else but KY, they believe they are the true South. The rest of the states south of KY really don't know where KY fits in regarding North vs. South.

The western part of Kentucky where I grew up is very much like the south. The central part of the state gets a lot of cultural influence from Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati and isn't all that much like the deep south,..but it definitely isn't like the north.

Even so, there's small towns in Central Kentucky that are very southern in their cultural orientation,...such as Cynthiana in Harrison County.

Much of Kentucky is still rural,..and it's small enough that the people here still retain a sense of community with fellow Kentuckians outside of the big urban areas.

In fact, I think a similar mindset is common throughout many of the southern states. We're our own people down here in the southeast.
Originally Posted by RJY66

Yep, most of them want the perks that the South has to offer, but they have trouble leaving their Yankee identity behind. I had a neighbor, a transplanted Yankee try and tell me why the state he had left, Pennsylvania, was so great and Kentucky was found lacking. I then said to him.............if you liked it that well there, why did you move here? He didn't answer, and over 25 years later, is still here.
Been all over the country... to every state...

I don't hate any state....but I'll admit, on many states, I have issues with those that run the government in those states.. ( democRATs)... in states that have a large metro area, or are refuges for immigrants from other countries, especially from south of the border, or the Caribbean.. I don't care for a lot of those people regardless of where they came from... I tend to act toward people the exact way they act toward me.. urbanites anywhere just seem to think they are better than people who aren't urbanites....

if ya push me, yeah, I think less of people at times who are from Maryland...

but that is because I am from Virginia...they taught us that in school I think.... Marylanders look down on us...

and ya don't trust people from North Carolina...that's a Virginia thing also they taught ya in school..
but that is a left over from the Civil War thing.. they hoarded all the supplies, and left other states troops without much
while they used everyone else's supplies...kinda like relatives who come to visit and never leave until they used all your stuff.

Folks who hate other states, are usually hating the people from there, and the clowns that run the other state..

each state themselves there is a good reason to like each one when ya visit.. well minus urban areas...

( this is full of humor in case someone needs that explained to them...)
Originally Posted by Bristoe

but the rest of KY doesn't really care about anyone else but KY, they believe they are the true South. The rest of the states south of KY really don't know where KY fits in regarding North vs. South.

The western part of Kentucky where I grew up is very much like the south. The central part of the state gets a lot of cultural influence from Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati and isn't all that much like the deep south,..but it definitely isn't like the north.

Even so, there's small towns in Central Kentucky that are very southern in their cultural orientation,...such as Cynthiana in Harrison County.

Much of Kentucky is still rural,..and it's small enough that the people here still retain a sense of community with fellow Kentuckians outside of the big urban areas.

In fact, I think a similar mindset is common throughout many of the southern states. We're our own people down here in the southeast.

The western part of Kentucky, in particular, the Jackson Purchase and the counties along the Tennessee border, were very pro-Confederate in their sympathies. This part of the state tried to secede, and formed Confederate capitals in Russellville and then in Bowling Green. Today, we still think of ourselves as being Southern, and to be honest, have far more in common with our neighbors to the South than we do with the northern and eastern parts of Kentucky.
I don't hate VA, I just hate VA drivers that go slow and block the left lane.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The western part of Kentucky, in particular, the Jackson Purchase and the counties along the Tennessee border, were very pro-Confederate in their sympathies. This part of the state tried to secede, and formed Confederate capitals in Russellville and then in Bowling Green. Today, we still think of ourselves as being Southern, and to be honest, have far more in common with our neighbors to the South than we do with the northern and eastern parts of Kentucky.

You would find a lot in common with the rural part of central Kentucky that's in the triangle between Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati.
Where I grew up in Western Kentucky, I could be in Illinois in 15 minutes (even sooner if the bridge was closer) Missouri in about 45 minutes, and Tennessee in an hour.

Well duh, we're all S/SE of you.................you have to look down to see us! grin

Hell gunner this time o year we have to scrape frost off of our lashes to see anything ! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔🤦🏼‍♂️
Posted By: sgt217 Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
I hate FIBS....
Originally Posted by akpls

When the big oil boom hit Alaska many years ago it brought a lot of Texans, along with their big egos, north....and they rubbed the locals the wrong way. The saying went something like,

"Happiness is a Texan headed south with an Okie under each arm."

I remember that as a bumper sticker in the 70s.

On one of my trips driving through Canada back the AK, I used a stall at a cafe in BC.

Penned on the stall wall was a little poem:

Here I sit
My ass hole hurtin’
Cause I just chit
Another Albertan
I saw this one in a port a john the other day.

Here I sit cheeks aflexin
Givin birth to another Mexican

Not very nice, huh?
We don’t like Minnesota

Could have fooled me. Every weekend in the summer it's a bumper to bumper chitshow of NoDak plates flooding in to MN to their lake homes, clogging up every public water access and fishing over the limits.

Must not hate it too bad.
Posted By: hanco Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
I don’t hate any other state.
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by smokepole

I didn’t know that we did?

I didn't either, that was a parody on the whole civil war "north vs south" thing.
Originally Posted by hanco

There are some I like more than others..............and some a lot more so too.
As we look down our noses & refer to the “lower” “lesser”. 48 🤷🏻‍♂️

wink

Watch out or we'll sell you back to Russia.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Idaho hates California because they've been infesting us with their vermin for years. They're fine if they leave their liberal crap behind them but many don't. They also drive the housing market up because they can sell a house in CA for $800k and buy a better one in ID for half that.

I think Oregon and Washington have the same thing going.
Originally Posted by ironbender

On one of my trips driving through Canada back the AK, I used a stall at a cafe in BC.

Penned on the stall wall was a little poem:

Here I sit
My ass hole hurtin’
Cause I just chit
Another Albertan

Didn't Quebec try and secede once or twice?
I think that was where California liberals got the idea.
Speaking of did anyone hear the interview with the CEO of Palantir railing against the Palo Alto "We know better" types?
Posted By: Dess Re: States that hate each other - 01/24/20
It's just not states. Counties hate each other too.

I have relatives in Nebraska. Their license plates indicate what county they live in.

Steady stream of dialogue "That car/tuck is from effin' (pick your county). They don't know how to drive."

Most wets who cross the river can't afford to go back home after getting a job here. Its the same with the northern immigrants who come here and find economic opportunity that they can't find at home either. I just wish that the northern immigrants would leave their politics back where they came from, but tthat's not the usual pattern. At least those who cross the southern border aren't bent on making thing "bettter" in Texas like they think that it is back home.

I can't speak to yankees but the assertion that an illegal can't afford to go back and forth is false.

They can and have for generations.
Originally Posted by hanco

Why would you?

You live in the worst one.

Try not to fugk your cousin in the process.
What's the #1 pickup line for hitting on women in WVA?

"Nice tooth, baby."

I can't speak to yankees but the assertion that an illegal can't afford to go back and forth is false.

Very true, but my statement referred to the fact that they typically always return to the US after going back temporarily for whatever reason/s. Very few go back to Mexico permanently because of the economic differences was the point I was making.
I am not native to Virginia but have grown to hate Maryland and all there terrible drivers more than most. Not really sure why the chart says the Virgidiots hate WV...?

Very true, but my statement referred to the fact that they typically always return to the US after going back temporarily for whatever reason/s. Very few go back to Mexico permanently because of the economic differences was the point I was making.

Gotcha. True.
South jersey hates north jersey. So much that they tried to secede in the 80’s
© 24hourcampfire