Home
Posted By: nealglen37 Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
I have noticed Impeachment coverage on many TV and Radio channels. I hope they continue when the president side steps up. I hope they don't do the "or viewers are getting tired" or "let our annalist talk for a few hours". This whole show is an attempt to sway the American public.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Fredo was just interviewing Schmucky on CNN.

Prattling on about witnesses.

No mention of why the House didn't subpoena them.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
No one with any brains are paying attention to the democrap sham.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20

Hell, even most Democrats aren't watching it as the impeach Trump diatribe is so unbelievably drawn out, repetitious and boring even for them.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn

+1 Presactly!
Posted By: shootem Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
The Demoroids keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. But now there's no way to stop. They took a big bite and now they have to swallow it. Can't watch in long stretches but when I do it's the same dog and pony show. And I've yet to see any proof of a crime. Trump won't loose any voters in the coming election. But we have to get more of our side off their azz and to the polls. Vote early, vote often.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn

I know a Dem that is watching it. But like you said, he doesn't have any brains.
Posted By: deflave Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Don't watch one second of it.

In your YouTube feeds hit "don't recommend" on all the impeachment videos.

It's killing them that it's not being watched.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Fredo was just interviewing Schmucky on CNN.

Prattling on about witnesses.

No mention of why the House didn't subpoena them.

Happened to do a channel check when Chuckle Head was addressing that. Said courts took too long and the House shouldn't have to bother with all that. Apparently some branches are more equal than others.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
I just read where the senate gallery is half full of spectators. Senators are surprised no one is showing up to watch.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Sh*t for brains tried to cross a bridge too far with his comment that the President's men threatened Republican Senators, Heads on a Pike...even Hercowskee called BS on that.

I used to not despise Democrats, just their elected idiots, but now I have no time for anyone who bolsters that entire faction of Republic haters.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
If someone votes or talks dim they no longer exist in my world. Blessed to be in a place in my life that I can do that.
Posted By: WAM Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by boatammo
If someone votes or talks dim they no longer exist in my world. Blessed to be in a place in my life that I can do that.

Surely blessed in that way, too! Happy Trails
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by boatammo

Exactly. But EVERYONE of us needs to make sure that all of our friends are registered and actually vote. You would be surprised at how many conservatives don't. Call your local library, find out how to register, and make sure your friends do that.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Better things to do. Clipping my nails.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by KFWA
I just read where the senate gallery is half full of spectators. Senators are surprised no one is showing up to watch.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/24/trump-impeachment-half-empty-spectator-gallery-puzzles-senators/
Posted By: Just a Hunter Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Less than 9 million viewers.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Nobody is watching the Democrats, not even Democrat Senators.

Next Week is SUPER BOWL week, not only will the Media drop the Republican repose because they are corrupt, they will use Super Bowl Week coverage as cover.

...and even if they did cover the Republican response with vigor, nobody will watch it because it's SUPER BOWL week.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Nobody is watching. As was expected, this has blown up in the Democrat's faces. I am curious to see what bad hand they are going to play next.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Just a thought on impeachment, I've read once, If you attempt to intimidate someone, and fail, you have intimidated yourself.
I'm watching right now, finally getting to hear the truth.
I wonder what would happen if now that Trumps team is talking if they get double or triple the viewership. Dems minds would explode more than usual.
Meanwhile the Fed is pouring on the coal to Wall St. Why?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
I just looked, nothing on our TV.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
Loved when Trumps legal team all called Adamned Schitforbrains a liar, then proved it!
He had to be thinking, this is being broadcast, and is in the record of the senate, will never go away.
But then he is so insane he may have gotten a thrill up his leg just being talked about.

The ground work has been laid proving the whole impeachment has been illegal and illegitimate.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
I am SOOOO absolutely sick and tired of the whole charade. I cannot bear the thought of watching another 10 seconds of Adam Schitt or Gerald Waddler. I am not watching another minute, I will hear how things went on the evening news and there will be "analysis" on the cable for years to come. Enough!!
Originally Posted by jnyork
I am SOOOO absolutely sick and tired of the whole charade. I cannot bear the thought of watching another 10 seconds of Adam Schitt or Gerald Waddler. I am not watching another minute, I will hear how things went on the evening news and there will be "analysis" on the cable for years to come. Enough!!

If you wait for the news you are not sure if it is legit or not. While I am done watching the Dems show I do watch when the Trump team is on.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/25/20
They gave just enough to get everyones attention.The real show starts on monday.This was planned to get everyone to watch.The hammer is coming down next week.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Impeachment coverage - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I wonder what would happen if now that Trumps team is talking if they get double or triple the viewership. Dems minds would explode more than usual.

Would like to see that happen. You can bet if it looks like that's the case, the MSM will not cover the hearings live and will give a distorted opinion by their pundits. Then they can say there were less viewers when the President's side was presented.
© 24hourcampfire