Home
Imprisoned WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has reportedly been moved out of solitary confinement in the medical wing of Belmarsh Prison, thanks to a revolt by fellow inmates who petitioned the prison and demanded he receive fair treatment.

In a video announcement, WikiLeaks Ambassador Joseph Farrell explained that “in a dramatic climbdown, authorities at Belmarsh Prison have moved Julian Assange from solitary confinement in the medical wing and relocated him to an area with other inmates. The move is a huge victory for Assange’s legal team and for campaigners who have been insisting for weeks that the prison authorities must end the punitive treatment of Assange.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...isoners-revolt-against-his-mistreatment/

What's safer for the Number One Enemy of the Deep State, solitary confinement or general population?

Orchestrating another Epstein type assassination might be to obvious, putting him in general population with other prisoners might be just the ticket they need for the perfect cover.

Say "Good-buy" Julian.
We live under tyranny, for sure, if our government can get away with crap like this.
LIKEX2
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We live under tyranny, for sure, if our government can get away with crap like this.
It isn't OUR government. It's in London.

Did you even read the article before commenting?
Tommy Robinson...
Same rotten treatment in Brit prison.
And you think our deep state isn't directing all this?

Is there even a distinction between US and Them anymore?

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an anglophone intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Is there even a distinction between US and Them anymore?

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an anglophone intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Thank you.
He'll be dead soon.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/newly-disclosed-nsa-documents-shed-further-light-five-eyes-alliance

Wow...

Never heard of it.

Sarcasm right.

Sarcasm right.

Nope...

Totally sincere, I had never heard of this before.
I hadn't either.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Sarcasm right.

Nope...

The Five Eyes (FVEY) have been all over the news since President Trump announced that Obama Spied on him.

The Five Eyes have been implicated by the Media and others in the attempted coup to remove Donald J Trump from office since day one.

Sarcasm right.

Nope...

The Five Eyes (FVEY) have been all over the news since President Trump announced that Obama Spied on him.

The Five Eyes have been implicated by the Media and others in the attempted coup to remove Donald J Trump from office since day one.

I had not heard of the Five Eyes before. I thought it was the FBI & DNC who was attempting to remove the President from office.
Does colluding with foreign government to overthrow a President make the crime treason rather than "just sedition" ?
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Sarcasm right.

Nope...

I had not heard of the Five Eyes before. I thought it was the FBI & DNC who was attempting to remove the President from office.

You did not hear or read about Australia"s and the UK's involvement in the Dirty Dossier? Stefan Halper (British Intelligence) involvement in the coup , Joseph Mifsud's connection to Western and British Intelligence and his involvement in the coup.
You did not hear or read about Australia"s and the UK's involvement in the Dirty Dossier? Stefan Halper (British Intelligence) involvement in the coup , Joseph Mifsud's connection to Western and British Intelligence and his involvement in the coup.

Well yes, I did hear. But it's no crime right? No one's been prosecuted or even charged, right?. What's it been 3-4 years?
My assumption is that it's perfectly OK to commit sedition or treason.
The precedent's been set.
It is said that Assange has a dead man's switch that will release all encrypted files from Wikileaks in the event of his untimely demise.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It isn't OUR government. It's in London.

It's all the same.

Sarcasm right.

Nope...

This goes to the heart of how our government can get away with the corruption. Even here where there are many discussions about what is wrong there’s an incredible lack of awareness. Obviously most here just glance at the treads , post a rant about how wrong this or that is , and then never ask why or how. A quick google search , despite how censored google is , would lead you down countless wormholes that lead to at least a vague understanding. Heck , just read the Conservative Treehouse and Sundance will spoon feed you an incredible amount of information and analysis. If you just read it occasionally it sometimes won’t make sense because the big picture is so complex. But all complex things are made up of many small parts that make little sense when looked at individually. It’s important to pay attention as we will soon be living in a totalitarian police state if we cannot turn the tide.
© 24hourcampfire