Home
Posted By: shaman Bus Crash - 01/26/20
This happened close to my farm.The AA Highway, starts in the Greater Cincinnati area and runs all the way out to WV, roughly following the Ohio River. It is one of the most dangerous stretches of highway I know. This accident happened about midway on the run between my farm and town.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/covington-catholic-bus-involved-fatal-crash-kentucky-march-for-life-rally

A wrong-way driver died Saturday after slamming into a bus carrying Covington Catholic High School students who were home from the March for Life rally in Washington, D.C., according to reports.

The crash was reported around 7 a.m. in Campbell County, Ky., according to Fox 19 Cincinnati.

The charter bus driver was injured and went to the hospital, the station reported. A student suffered a bloody nose. A couple of adult chaperones suffered bumps and bruises.

“This morning, a bus carrying students and chaperones home from the March for Life in Washington, DC was involved in an accident," Covington Diocese spokeswoman Laura Keene said, according to the station. "EMT personnel and the Campbell County police have been at the scene and are handling the matter. Please join us in praying for everyone involved in this accident.”

. . .

Last year, a group of students from Covington Catholic attending the same annual anti-abortion rally drew national attention for an encounter with a Native American man.

Posted By: arkypete Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
What did the Bush's have to do with this accident?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by arkypete

Silly Rabbit!

Everyone knows it's Trump's fault!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
A Bush got in the way maybe.
Posted By: akasparky Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
Sounds like God is trying to tell them something....
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by akasparky

Who is God sending a message to?
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
Time well tell.

Sorry to hear about the crash.
Posted By: Kaiser Norton Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20

He misspelled BUS.....
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by Kaiser Norton

He misspelled BUS.....

No....that's not it.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Maybe the adults that keep provoking these children to attend this rally in DC....

Maybe the adults that keep provoking these children to attend this rally in DC....

One of them got tens of millions from CNN for attending last year. I'd have gone back, too!!

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20

Sometimes the kids want to go without parental encouragement.

Not terrible often though. I bet Greta would have rather stayed home.........
Originally Posted by 257heaven

One of them got tens of millions from CNN for attending last year. I'd have gone back, too!!

That's the kinda thing you hear coming from the adults using these kids to promote their beliefs.

The kid the won the lawsuit isn't saying that.

Nathan Phillips
Nick Sandmann

Nathan Phillips, Nick Sandmann, now wishes he and his classmates "would have walked away and avoided the whole thing."

You can hear him say it in his own words here..

That's the kinda thing you hear coming from the adults using these kids to promote their beliefs.

The kid the won the lawsuit isn't saying that.

That doesn't make any sense?? You're saying all the kids' parents are telling them they have to go so they can get into a confrontation and be misrepresented by the mainstream media and sue CNN so they can get tens of millions of dollars after a long legal battle?? The kid can't say anything post-settlement because there was most definitely a non-disclosure agreement.

Posted By: slumlord Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
It’s ok to applaud now
Posted By: slumlord Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
I thought Nathan Phillips was the fake Indian, fake vet,.. fake victim
Nick Sandmann is the kid with the tens of millions of dollars. The Trump-hating injun (feather) got nothing.
Posted By: Osky Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
Parents provoking them to go? They are teens, they can think for themselves. I am Indian and not that many generations ago most of my people were married by their age.

Osky
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
I will wager that none of those folks have ever received the first dollar from that alleged victory.
Posted By: Osky Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
[quote=257heaven]Nick Sandmann is the kid with the tens of millions of dollars. The Trump-hating injun (feather) got nothing.

As it should have been.

Osky
Originally Posted by cuznguido
I will wager that none of those folks have ever received the first dollar from that alleged victory.

It was one kid and you're saying CNN settled with him, but isn't going to pay the settlement?
Originally Posted by Osky
Parents provoking them to go? They are teens, they can think for themselves. I am Indian and not that many generations ago most of my people were married by their age.

Osky

Definition of provoke
transitive verb

1a: to call forth (a feeling, an action, etc.) : EVOKE provoke laughter
b: to stir up purposely provoke a fight
c: to provide the needed stimulus for will provoke a lot of discussion
2a: to incite to anger
b:archaic : to arouse to a feeling or action
Posted By: CCCC Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20

Looks like akasparky has not been exposed to many, or any, of our self-respecting and value-driven young HS students who have learned to think for themselves and take a firm stand on moral issues - apparently foreign to akasparky's experience - or existence. One has to wonder what akasparky's parents provoked him to do - or failed to properly provoke - leading to this displayed deficiency.
Originally Posted by CCCC

Looks like akasparky has not been exposed to many, or any, of our self-respecting and value-driven young HS students who have learned to think for themselves and take a firm stand on moral issues - apparently foreign to akasparky's experience - or existence. One has to wonder what akasparky's parents provoked him to do - or failed to properly provoke - leading to this displayed deficiency.

It's not the parents it's their school.
I send my kids to school to be educated by teaching them facts and truth's, the kids can apply this in their lives how ever they see fit.

If I wanted them to be provoked into attending anti abortion marches in the street I'd send them to Westboro Baptist Church.

They are just using the kids to promote their agenda....
Posted By: CCCC Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20

It's not the parents it's their school.I send my kids to school to be educated by teaching them facts and truth's, the kids can apply this in their lives how ever they see fitIf I wanted them to be provoked into attending anti abortion marches in the street I'd send them to Westboro Baptist Church. They are just using the kids to promote their agenda....
What you do with your kids and where you choose to send them has nothing to do with the position you have stated here. Your conspiracy theory could serve as an alert to thinking kids anywhere. Best wishes for your children.
Best wishes for your children.

My kids are raised and now raising their own kids and doing fine. BTW, I adopted every one of them.

It's not the parents it's their school.
I send my kids to school to be educated by teaching them facts and truth's, the kids can apply this in their lives how ever they see fit.

If I wanted them to be provoked into attending anti abortion marches in the street I'd send them to Westboro Baptist Church.

It's the other way around. Schools are promoting pro abortion rights and other liberal nonsense. These kids are going against the norm and thinking for themselves.

It's the other way around. Schools are promoting pro abortion rights and other liberal nonsense. These kids are going against the norm and thinking for themselves.

Oh, so you have some sorta knowledge that shows that Covington Catholic High School didn't promote these DC trips, it was the children's idea and they rented buses and just took off from school to do this?

Oh, so you have some sorta knowledge that shows that Covington Catholic High School didn't promote these DC trips, it was the children's idea and they rented buses and just took off from school to do this?

Guilty before proven innocent. Just another liberal. You prove that the school forced them to do it first.
If it'd been a Jesus/God inspired event it'd seem they would have been watched over a little better in their travels..

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
If it'd been a Jesus/God inspired event it'd seem they would have been watched over a little better in their travels..

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

Liberal and atheist. That's fine.....not criticizing. Enjoy it!!!

Also - I believe I read that nobody was injured any more than a bloody nose. Probably not Jesus/God watching over.
Yeah, just their means of travel was taken out, so what might God be saying there?
Yeah, just their means of travel was taken out, so what might God be saying there?

They got there safely and marched for babies being allowed to live and were returning home. And they ended up making it home. What's God saying there? You seem to know all about it.

Posted By: Sycamore Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
I thought this was about the stock market.
Maybe something like "Don't do that again".

Guilty before proven innocent. Just another liberal. You prove that the school forced them to do it first.

My kids are raised and now raising their own kids and doing fine. BTW, I adopted every one of them.

Raising a bunch of Trump haters.

Is this the direction you take every time you fail to prove your point or provide fact to backup your BS?

You are way off base......
Posted By: wdenike Re: Bush Crash - 01/26/20
You are a dick with ears! Could have just said, hope the children are all OK. But you're kind never do carry-on.

Take care, Willie

Is this the direction you take every time you fail to prove your point or provide fact to backup your BS?

Said the guy that can’t prove anything he says.

Such as?

Such as?

Everything. Go back and read it all.
So, not only do you not have any form of answer to my question you don't even have a question for me to answer.....

Is that all you're worth?
So, not only do you not have any form of answer to my question you don't even have a question for me to answer.....

Is that all you're worth?

I answered your question. You don't want to do what you need to do to understand it. And you are just a typical liberal innocent until proven guilty. You need to prove that the school forced these kids into the bus and made them go to the march against their will. That's basically what you're saying. You said it first. Prove it.
Other than the fact it is common knowledge the school sponsors and chaperons these DC trips you can find the following line posted in almost every interview with the schools officials....

"Kentucky’s Covington Catholic High School on a school-sponsored trip to an anti-abortion march in Washington, D.C. "

So don't go blaming it on being the kids idea......they were provoked....
Other than the fact it is common knowledge the school sponsors and chaperons these DC trips you can find the following line posted in almost every interview with the schools officials....

"Kentucky’s Covington Catholic High School on a school-sponsored trip to an anti-abortion march in Washington, D.C. "

So don't go blaming it on being the kids idea......they were provoked....

What would happen to them if they chose not to go? Did any of them not go? What happened to them? Were they kicked out of school or jailed? How is offering a sponsored trip provoking?

Are liberal schools bussing kids to protests? Or is that okay with you as long as conservative schools aren't sponsoring anything?
Definition of provoke
transitive verb

NOT

prove that the school forced these kids into the bus and made them go to the march against their will. That's basically what you're saying.

Definition of provoke
transitive verb

NOT

prove that the school forced these kids into the bus and made them go to the march against their will. That's basically what you're saying.

Yea....I saw that when you put it up last time. So what's wrong with a christian school's kids reading the Bible and being anti-abortion?? Is the Bible provoking them? Are they angry? Which part of the definition are you using in this case? 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, or 2b? You didn't answer any of my questions before. Why not?
So when your whole concept comes tumbling down you can do nothing try to twist words and revert to name calling?

I thought I was engaged with a educated adult that could support a decent debate there for a moment..
So when your whole concept comes tumbling down you can do nothing try to twist words and revert to name calling?

I thought I was engaged with a educated adult that could support a decent debate there for a moment..

That's your take on it? LOL. Answer my questions.
Liberals are always making themselves into victims when they're not actually a victim. You're no different.
And you might want to let me know what name I called you....other than liberal and Trump hater. Both true and you should feel that those are compliments.
The school puts on the event, the children attend the school and attend the events the school sees fit to involve them in..

It's the schools idea not the children's....
And you might want to let me know what name I called you....other than liberal and Trump hater. Both true and you should feel that those are compliments.

That's is exactly what I mean and you are wrong on both counts ....

That's is exactly what I mean and you are wrong on both counts ....

So you're not liberal, but you think abortion is fine and that God punishes those who think that abortion is not okay.
You only did that because you found yourself in a hole that was getting deeper and deeper with no way to show facts for what you stated, you were looking for support from others that might jump on the Trump hate band wagon and it didn't happen..
You only did that because you found yourself in a hole that was getting deeper and deeper with no way to show facts for what you stated, you were looking for support from others that might jump on the Trump hate band wagon and it didn't happen..

And you also voted for Trump.

So you're not liberal, but you think abortion is fine and that God punishes those who think that abortion is not okay.

Never said that either.

Keep trying to invent support here.

Never said that either.

Keep trying to invent support here.

You said God made the bus crash because the kids were protesting abortion. Didn't you? It's all documented above....right?? I mean...you can't change what you said just by saying you didn't say it. You can carry on amongst youselves. Because I think you've got a lot of demons and maybe they're all coming out now in this thread. Have fun.
I said God didn't protect them from the indecent, and that's a fact...

Just makes ya wonder if it's a God supported event....
See how easy that was......

You invented all that BS......
Posted By: CCCC Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20
I said God didn't protect them from the indecent, and that's a fact... Just makes ya wonder if it's a God supported event....

You have no idea what God did or did not choose to do in this instance. You are stating personal speculation - apparently in efforts to make some vague point about what some unknown "adults" may or may not have done in connection with "provoking" young people to protest abortion.

If you truly did succeed in raising your children as you claim to have done, you would know that young people certainly are capable of discerning moral issues and taking their own stand on such matters. What is it about young people protesting abortion that bothers you?

You are out of your bantering league here - and your word choices ("indecent"?) seem to need need some work.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20
Oh God (sorry not sorry for invoking, sparky)....here we go again. LOL.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20
Pro life events...

Catholic schools proly support them ( shocker I know ).

Dont want your kid to be around that environment, dont send them to a Catholic school.

Did they bus the entire school there or was this a voluntary type of thing?

Wonder if one could have opted out and if they did, was some other school work on the subject ( or other ) required?

Maybe it was not tied to any school work/ lesson.

Dunno, dont care.

Posted By: reivertom Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20

So you're saying God doesn't want them to support NOT killing babies? I think it's wonderful that there are kids these days that buck pop culture and stand up against evil, no matter what Church they go to.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20
Imperfect world.
Constant reminders of mortality.
Be prepared or not.
Posted By: BLG Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20
The school puts on the event, the children attend the school and attend the events the school sees fit to involve them in..

It's the schools idea not the children's....

My oldest son went 3 years ago. Brother Martin High School in New Orleans. (Catholic all boys school)

In our case, only juniors and seniors are allowed to go. There is nothing mandatory about it. You can sign up to go or not. (our junior and senior class usually has around 250-275 kids per grade., but not all can/able to go. I think around 250 or so young men attended)

See the word Catholic in there? (insert punching bag icon here) Our beliefs are NO ABORTION!!!!!. That's it. It's a fine event that puts a rightfully shameful light on the process of abortion.

It is the school's idea, but no one twists the arm of anyone to go. You want to go, you have to help pay for the buses. $300 bucks up front and the alumni association foots the rest of the bill . (This is how our school does it)

And to be honest, I will be sending my current 15year old freshman for his senior year.

Clyde
Posted By: BLG Re: Bush Crash - 01/27/20
I said God didn't protect them from the indecent, and that's a fact...

Just makes ya wonder if it's a God supported event....

So, God disagrees with PEACEFUL anti abortion rallies?

You are phu cked in the head. (as a catholic I get to curse and drink)

Clyde
© 24hourcampfire