Home
Posted By: mtnsnake Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20

Posted By: SBTCO Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
OK, I'll bite.

.... have question ... Where'd they put the dirt from all those tunnels under the urth?

....Wait, don't tell me.. giant underground mushroom farms?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
Atlantis is in wyoming
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
They used it to build roads. Who knows.

I just wonder how real this is?
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
I didn't watch the whole vid but did peruse a bit. Noticed numerous photos of Cheyenne Mt. Been there before the "under ground war" started. Saw shots from the salt mines under Kansas City. They've been there long before the pdog "war" started too. Also noticed a shot of a supposed "entrance" to a tunnel but it was just an outlet to a new dam under consruction( the rest of the dam is conveniently cut out of the pic.

Smokin' some Tegrity weed and cut/pasting shots from the internet does not a viable conspiracy theory make.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I didn't watch the whole vid but did peruse a bit. Noticed numerous photos of Cheyenne Mt. Been there before the "under ground war" started. Saw shots from the salt mines under Kansas City. They've been there long before the pdog "war" started too. Also noticed a shot of a supposed "entrance" to a tunnel but it was just an outlet to a new dam under consruction( the rest of the dam is conveniently cut out of the pic.

Smokin' some Tegrity weed and cut/pasting shots from the internet does not a viable conspiracy theory make.
hahahahha

I been in the underground in KC back when I was just a youngster. I dint see no aliens either that or they had shape-shifted into overweight, stinkin' old truck drivers. Pretty cool. You see lots of weird shixt if you are experienced. I'm sure it is enhanced if you toke down on some Tegrity.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
Call before you dig!
Posted By: hanco Re: Deep Under Ground - 01/28/20
Yep call first, expensive to Fuuck up telephone, gas and fiber optic lines.
© 24hourcampfire