Home
What a shi.t show. Looks like they are gonna dust her off again, and shut Bernie down.

"...Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton believes she could win against President Donald Trump were she to run in November's election...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-2020-renews-attack-Bernie-Sanders.html
"...Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton believes she could win against President Donald Trump were she to run in November's election...."

Well, to this day she insists that she won in 2016, so if that's her understanding of winning, I strongly encourage her to go for re-election...
It would be awesome to see her delirious supporters suffer another soul-crushing defeat on election night.
Bernie needs to go independent.
Hillary couldn't handle a campaign.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=f94_1469258557
I know her health is terrible. If they do run her, they want to shield her from the primary season.
Originally Posted by Rugies

He did: https://www.npr.org/2019/03/04/7001...-to-run-as-a-democrat-and-an-independent

I don't follow Democrats much, but I believe he's always identified as an Independent, even though he votes with Democrats for most things.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I know her health is terrible.

Not bad enough......................

MM
"HRC feels 'urge' to run against Trump...."

Would this be akin to "feeling" the urge to shit?
Originally Posted by Remsen

Well, to this day she insists that she won in 2016, so if that's her understanding of winning, I strongly encourage her to go for re-election...
As do I... Having her come out on stage in a wheel chair would be just the BEST...
Hillary got lost looking for D.C. again.

I would encourage it, the more drama in the DNC the better. By the time they get campaigning after Trump, they will be broke and divided.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Hillary couldn't handle a campaign.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=f94_1469258557

I seize what you did there
Originally Posted by Raeford

Its called incontinence.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Raeford

Its called incontinence.

And a healthy dose of incompetence thrown in.
HRC declaring her candidacy would be the best possible thing right now. I'd love for her to run. At least that's what I'll tell the polsters when they call. My main guy, Beto crapped out on me.
Hell, if I was on thin ice and in fear of prosecution for numerous misdeeds, I would run too......................
I’ve been thinking this since November

Either jump in before Super Tuesday or steal it with a brokered convention.
Originally Posted by Rugies
yup

Pack up his chickens and split the vote, just to stick it to her. Payback

He wouldn’t even have to pull but 10% of the vote (which would be overwhelmingly dem votes) to dash her dreams.

Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m thinking it will be a brokered convention.

Were I to bet, that’s where I’d place it.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I know her health is terrible.

Not bad enough......................

MM

Hahaha.

She has no choice. Shes going to have to so she can say Trump is trying to take out a political opponent when Barr tries to affect justice concerning his investigation of her.
It would be awesome to see her delirious supporters suffer another soul-crushing defeat on election night.

This
It would put the entire Dem primary into a tailspin.

No license plate. Lol

She should’ve just pleaded insanity or Amish
I don't think it will be a brokered convention.

The Democrats have a different system. Its superdelegates choose the nominee.
I don't think it will be a brokered convention.

The Democrats have a different system. Its superdelegates choose the nominee.

Good point and you’re right.

It ought to be a real schhitt show.
Originally Posted by badger
Hell, if I was on thin ice and in fear of prosecution for numerous misdeeds, I would run too......................

Yeah, Durham and Barr need get this thing going ASAP.
Impeach Bennie he's elected.
Fine.........BRING IT ON>>>>>BITCH!
MontanaMarine: I say bring that miserable bitch on!
It would be "life changing" to see the current crop of demonrats crying, sobbing, weeping and blubbering, again, come election night 2,020!
That scumbag, bulldagger, scheming, conniving, criminal, power-mad beast should be in jail.
I pray that someday that will come to fruition.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Yea, wants to be drafted at the convention.
How big a cane pole would it take to prop that bitch up for another run anyway?

If she runs we should be proactive and put together her "most likely to get hit" list and publish it all across the media, if nothing else to protect the innocents that would be in her way!
Who's on first now? Is it Shotgun Joe or Bernie? If they are stupid enough to run Biden, I doubt she runs. If it's Bernie, count on them f u c k ing him over at the Convention. Look for Hillary to kill him...oops, I meant look for him to die suddenly of a burst anal wart or the like.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m thinking it will be a brokered convention.

Were I to bet, that’s where I’d place it.

That was my thinking six months ago, and I got flamed. The super delegates have all been chosen and paid off. The wind appears to have changed those flames to a new direction.

She's been in this for the last three years. It's obsessive/compulsive with her.

Isn't that jaguartx?
I suspect Trump has spent the last three years gathering evidence to prosecute a lot of people from the last administration. Hopefully, when he is re-elected he will use this evidence to prosecute a bunch of those people. Biden and the hildabeast are trying to set the stage and accuse him of prosecuting them because they ran against him.
And again...

She is running! I have been saying it on here for 6 months.
She is hoping for a brokered convention, and the assembled masses will look to the heavens for someone to come in on a white horse, or else, on a broom, and "save" the party.
She smells. Really she stinks!

Oh yes, that's just a common DemocRat.
You know what I want for Christmas? HRC winning the presidency, and veto proof GOP majorities in the house and Senate. Impeach the bitch 3 seconds after she’s sworn in and convict her five minutes later..........
I felt a real strong urge to take a Hillary this morning after a big plate of smoked backbone last night...
Will never happen.

The dems only strategy at this point is impeachment.

That will fail too.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She is running! I have been saying it on here for 6 months.
She is hoping for a brokered convention, and the assembled masses will look to the heavens for someone to come in on a white horse, or else, on a broom, and "save" the party.

I think shes been running for years.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-the-warden-clinton-smells-bad/

"I picked Billy up at the airport and he had this dowdy-looking middle-aged woman with him … this woman was Hillary," Kyle said. "Hillary, I thought was a Hillary impersonator. Because she looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary."

Hillary's bad odor and unkempt appearance were what Kyle claimed she remembered most, thinking Bill Clinton was playing some sort of "sick joke" on her.

"I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair," Kyle said.

"I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car. The sandal-shod woman with lank, smelly hair stood off to the side and glared at everyone."
I wish she would just feel the urge to STFU and spare us all the pain of having to hear or see her ever again.
Bring it!
She has the urge to go carpet licking too. At least she can do that in private
Probably just her potty bag filling up.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I would encourage it, the more drama in the DNC the better. By the time they get campaigning after Trump, they will be broke and divided.

That would tend to push the nomination towards Steyr or that halfpint Bloomingidiot, they don't need the money to carry on with their campaigns....
What a shi.t show. Looks like they are gonna dust her off again, and shut Bernie down.

Donald Trump's wet dream!
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I dont think he voted for her. Did you? whistle
let me type this slowly, so jaguar can understand it.

donald trump would be happy to have hilary clinton in the race,

because it would make it easier for him to win.

I used short words too, did it help?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I dont think he voted for her. Did you? whistle

I think his kids might have, they were all registered Democrats.....
Bernie will die soon and Hillary will be chosen to fill his spot.

That way she gets her and his supporters
As I expected, you were too gutless to answer the question.
Who did you vote for Sycamore ?
If it helps you feel better, the last person I voted for that won, AND the last major party candidate I voted for, was George W. in the first campaign.

And it didn't make a damned bit of difference, then or since.....

How's that grab ya, Ol Mike?
If it helps you feel better, the last person I voted for that won, AND the last major party candidate I voted for, was George W. in the first campaign.

So IOW, you didn't vote against the commies in the last four Presidential elections over the past seventeen years. That means you didn't vote against Kerry, Obama or Hillary. Wow.
do you know how presidential elections work in America?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

So IOW, you didn't vote against the commies in the last four Presidential elections over the past seventeen years. That means you didn't vote against Kerry, Obama or Hillary. Wow.

All it takes for evil to succeed is for gutless mo fos to do nothing.

Those who died for him to pass on voting for our 2A and Constitution would crap in their graves.
© 24hourcampfire