Home
American Thinker
Between this smarmy little prick and that self righteous idiot Greta Thunberg, I’m starting to rethink my stance on abortion! frown
7mm
And that makes you a hate filled bigot spewing divisive, extremist, racist, hate speech........ According to them and their ilk.

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

This is a tweet for for the founders of the gun violence prevention movement started centuries ago by almost entirely black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary people that never got on the news or in most history books.

We may not know all your names but thank you.

I can't believe this kid is in Harvard.
He has no idea whats going on in the real world does he?

[Linked Image from news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com][Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
Originally Posted by Morewood

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

This is a tweet for for the founders of the gun violence prevention movement started centuries ago by almost entirely black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary people that never got on the news or in most history books.

There is so much in his quote that makes absolutely no sense, it's mind blowing!
That kid is an aids container waiting to be filled.
Hey! I resemble that remark! grin
That’s ok. I’m sure I’m already on a watch list or three. I’m a veteran, a Christian and a gun owner, probably bonus points for posting here and reading conservative websites. I’ll be among the first to be disarmed and re-educated, once they get control! laugh
Trouble is I believe it in my soul, so I can’t be salvaged. I’ll be liquidated, you know, the nice way of saying murdered. sick
7mm
Originally Posted by Morewood

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

You think someone, somewhere in those hallowed halls, would be able to explain to these fools that 90% of our gun laws can be directly traced back to “Jim Crow”, after the Civil War.
Newly freed blacks, who had been slaves, may become a danger to their previous masters and overseers. Kinda like us current Americans and our self appointed masters and overseers.
Holy cow people. You’re supposed to be some of the greatest minds this country produces!
Read a damn book and educate yourself a little, will you?
7mm
Where else would he be?
His 15 minutes is up, he is the only one who doesn't know it evidently.
When he leaves Harvard and ends up on your porch...pay him for the pizza.
I don't think his 15 min is up at all. He'll spend a few years at Harvard, then he'll get elected to the US House. If AOC can do it, so can he. We haven't seen the last of him by a long shot.
© 24hourcampfire