Home
Could some post a link to the Fox news? "Trump's lawyers should be disbarred".
Posted By: 79S Re: Nancy, "With the smiling face" - 01/31/20
Jesus for a guy that post 500 times a day you think you would know how..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...elves-deserve-disbarment-pelosi-suggests
Originally Posted by 79S

LMAO
This whole thing could not have gone any worse for Nancy.............
Originally Posted by centershot

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. She's earned this. She owns it.
Gotta especially love T-Dawg handing out souvenir pens from the trade deal signing..

She could have been lynched. Also, still could, if you're an optimist.
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by 79S

LMAO

Respect your elders, gents.
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey, me an Wabi is old.
If you don't have a witness, and don't have a trial.. then you don't have a case.. what the hell is wrong with that bitch?
And this is why she waited so long to hand over the articles to the Senate. She spent that time working on THIS speech. She knew the outcome was inevitable.

Just like the Rs knew they could never get a conviction on WJC.
As Fieldgrade said, you could post a picture of a box of puppies here, and someone would find fault.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. She's earned this. She owns it.

Nancy, this is now your Legacy. Congratulations.
Did Bolton actually make this claim about Pat Cipollone in his book?

https://mobile.twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/1223299622447304710

Originally Posted by wabigoon
Could some post a link to the Fox news? "Trump's lawyers should be disbarred".

As you might expect, Nancy got it backwards, again.

Maybe her legal team should be disbarred, for bringing such a flimsy and baseless case to the Senate.
She keeps saying "Trump is impeached forever"- - - - - -that also means she's going to be tarred with the brush of incompetent failure until the day she OD's on Botox!
Jerry
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hey, me an Wabi is old.

Do you have a link to prove this :-)
Did anyone see or hear that minister’s pray a few minutes ago? Talk about biased.
Originally Posted by Hubert
If you don't have a witness, and don't have a trial.. then you don't have a case.. what the hell is wrong with that bitch?

She had no choice. Neither did Romney or Robert's or Collins. The cabal has the goods on them.

Matter of fact, neither did Bill or Hill or Zero. They were just paying the piper for their deal with the devil.

They are the foot soldiers for the real wheels, like Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Buildeburghs, Warburgs, Pincus, Soros, etc. Yeah, da Jews.

sickermore, la Roy, gooshiet, Jell0, gayghost, etc are the crumbs, the suckers who swallow the BS fed them and too stupid to use their brain to figure things out.
That depends what 'old" is. laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon
That depends what 'old" is. laugh

Ok, over the hump.

Montana Marine,

Nancy is lucky.....if she gets it any old way.

Let alone" Backwards"
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by 79S

LMAO

you could help him out; unless you’re stupid too

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+copy+and+paste&s=b
I even set to Bing, since I remembered that he likes Bing

Here’s the how to for Apple devices

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]buy laptop keyboard online

If you can’t do it with windows on a PC with a mouse, after 20 years of Microsoft, then there’s no helping you
The pukes are going crazy because they are losing the war. They are losing the war for world domination led by Trump and Mil Intel, who developed the plan, against the deep state Cabal led by Lucifer. Lots of money behind sex trafficking and drug running.

Their cabal controlled gravy train is ending. The abomination of desolation has had his sit at the head of the house of Israel, Gods people.

Babylon is falling.

It is written, HE returns with the last trump.

It's going to be Biblical because of that.

Wabi, get your popcorn and enjoy the movie. Its the greatest show on earth.

https://qmap.pub/read/3815

What - white guys are the only ones NOT "innocent until proven guilty" ?
The Dem's never proved the charges - whether there was no basis, or their failure to do the necessary paperwork and/or footwork.
Originally Posted by cisco1

Montana Marine,

Nancy is lucky.....if she gets it any old way.

Let alone" Backwards"

That's not a good mental image...….grin
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That's the best post on this thread!
The pukes are going crazy because they are losing the war. They are losing the war for world domination led by Trump and Mil Intel, who developed the plan, against the deep state Cabal led by Lucifer. Lots of money behind sex trafficking and drug running.

Yes, let's invoke Lucifer.

[sarcasm]Because human nature could never bring forth such levels of lechery, lust, greed, and cravings of power.[/sarcasm]
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by 79S

LMAO

I assume it was all in good fun, made me laugh. I don't take much that happens here too seriously.

I get a bigger kick out of Nancy looking like the bumbling fool she is.
Good one Skane!!!
Posted By: DMc Re: Nancy, "With the smiling face" - 01/31/20

She is one sick demented miserable wretch. Leave her alone. She's almost single-handedly destroying the Democratic Party
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Nancy is lucky.....if she gets it any old way. Let alone" Backwards"

"Reverse Cowgirl" would be the ONLY way! Looking at that face AND those floppy meat boulders would cause instant blindness!
Jerry

Deranged. Dems counted on their useful idiots not watching the defense's arguments, and the mainstream media made it easy for them to miss it. I can't wait for election night. It should be fun!
That isn't a smile it is rictus grin!
See Wikipedia .
Just more demented babble from the bat-schitt crazy bitch from San Francisco-istan.

She's using up valuable oxygen that the Schitt-for-Brains madman from LA needs.................fitting that they are both from the PRK.

MM
Perhaps Piglosi, RBG, Hildabeast and Liawatha could form a foursome and spend the rest of their days playing bridge.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yes, let's invoke Lucifer.

[sarcasm]Because human nature could never bring forth such levels of lechery, lust, greed, and cravings of power.[/sarcasm]

She did. How many times have you seen her wear the Satanic emblem the babylonian empire Rome took up as their Holy septer, designating them as the Earths rulers to be bowed down to.

She did it to enlist Lucifers power in helping her defeat Trump, and she did it to spite Trump and to signal him she was to be placed higher than him.

Remember when she first became the House leader years ago? She said, We dont need Jesus, the dimocraps are in control.

It is written, "our battle is not with flesh and blood...."
Would be funny if it wasn't so sad for the country...
All this talk about needing to be removed from office some of these Dems need a good look in the mirror
I see I should have said, with the laughing face. Close.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
She keeps saying "Trump is impeached forever"- - - - - -that also means she's going to be tarred with the brush of incompetent failure until the day she OD's on Botox!
Jerry

And she’ll be known as “Nancy Nutjob” forever 😀
Originally Posted by DMc

She is one sick demented miserable wretch. Leave her alone. She's almost single-handedly destroying the Democratic Party

If we cant have the first witness (whistle blower) then to hell with witnesses.
The best line in that whole proceeding was Dershowitz, after an in-depth lesson on the Constitution and law and procedure. Looking right at Schiff, told him "..you just picked the wrong criteria....."
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey, me an Wabi is old.

I'd say that's pretty obvious.
Yeah, we been around the block and we ain't like you young dumb fughks. It shows. Daily
Originally Posted by SKane

Looking like she needs her diaper changed. Bitch showed up at SF Ballets gala with a security detail of 35 , they stood around with their full autos hanging in the ready on slings. Half the crew offered the flyman $20 to bring in some scenery on her head. Lol

I’ll tell you whats wrong with them. They are nothing but a bunch of Fuqking sorry sore ass LOSERS !

Impeachment was their last ditch attempt to beat Trump. And It didn’t work out like they planned. Now all they have left Is to cry foul play and that the trial wasn’t fair.
They’ve got nothing else. They’re beaten and they know it.
Trump is truly making America great again !

When this schitt show is finally over, Nancy, Schitt for brains Schiff, Nadler, Romney, and the rest of the fucqing Traitorous Bastards better be looking for a place to hide out.
Because when Trump wins the 2020 election, he’s going to go after their sorry asses. The gloves will finally be off.
Originally Posted by SKane

It's gonna be hard for Nanshee to kiss AOC's ass now from here on out with all those marbles in her mouth.
© 24hourcampfire