Home
Um... The Rock... Really

Reminds me of the WWE ..
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Super Bowl ... hyping it up - 02/02/20
Who has the best looking cheerleaders, that's what matters.
Posted By: Steve Re: Super Bowl ... hyping it up - 02/02/20
That gal who did America the Beautiful has a nice set of pipes.
Nice to see the military tributes....

The NFL ad on “greatness” was pure crap
Sam Elliott, the best damn thing about the Superbowl for we women folk....

Lynn
Bill Murray, Groundhog Day ad for Jeep was great.

The Tom Brady ad was well done, too.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Yep! Best one this year. The San Elliot commercial was the 2nd best one.
Bill Murray Jeep commercial was the only one I liked.
We thought the "Can't touch this" Cheetos commercial was pretty funny.

But I liked the Groundhog Day ad the best.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Yep! Best one this year. The San Elliot commercial was the 2nd best one.

How we ranked them too. The Bill Murray ad was friggin hilarious!
“It’s not personal; it’s just a game!”
Hard to beat Bill Murray,,,,,Sam came close, but it has to go to Murray.
I liked the end of the snickers commercial. How many people have fallen to their death taking selfies? I think at least 3 just at Grand Canyon this year. After those two fell in the “snickers” hole... yep it’s working. World is healing itself. 🤣
Bill Murray by a landslide.
Some of the commercials were good. Butt those 2 homo-butt-pilots calling the game sucked.
I wAs getting my ass beat playing cards with wifey. I didn’t watch. I’m glad Andy Reid won.
[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]
Originally Posted by hanco
I wAs getting my ass beat playing cards with wifey. I didn’t watch. I’m glad Andy Reid won.

The more you write about your wife the more I like her, she sounds like one incredible lady.

Lynn
I liked the Tom Brady ad as well, but the Aquaman taking off his muscles cracked me up.
I clicked to the game infrequently just to check the score, and saw only a couple commercials. Wife and I both thought the Sam Elliot one was awful. The best one? No question: the Verizon "what we don't do" ad.

I liked the kid doing the ball delivery. Couldn't figure out what was going on (and who was spending gazillions to show it) until he entered the team tunnel and it changed from tape to live. THAT was clever.

Snickers ad healing the world was good, when the selfie takers fell that pushed it over the top
Agree Bob- snickers add had us laughing.

I jump- cheered like heck for Trump's add which I think only aired once. Seemed to totally annihilate Bloombergs schtick..
Agree Bob- snickers add had us laughing.

I jump- cheered like heck for Trump's add which I think only aired once. Seemed to totally annihilate Bloombergs schtick..
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Sam Elliott, the best damn thing about the Superbowl for we women folk....

Lynn
Yeah, this got my vote for best SB commercial.
Bill Murray.
I can't remember anything that was worth 5.5 million for 30 seconds.
I liked the Reese's one with the coworker walking around with his head up his azz.
Originally Posted by jrypka
I liked the end of the snickers commercial. How many people have fallen to their death taking selfies? I think at least 3 just at Grand Canyon this year. After those two fell in the “snickers” hole... yep it’s working. World is healing itself. 🤣

There were some good ads this year, but when Guzman said the punchline I almost fell out of my chair. Very funny.
Bill Murray Groundhog day one was the best.
© 24hourcampfire