Home
John Kerry Endorses Biden to Fight Against ‘AR-16 with Long Clip’

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]
John Kerry served in Viet Nam - clic pic for story

John Kerry endorsed Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden on Saturday, praising him for being willing to do something about an “AR-16 with a long clip.”

He was speaking at a Biden campaign event in North Liberty, Iowa.

Kerry began by addressing the “courage” Biden showed in pushing gun control as an elected official from Delaware. He then transitioned into specifics–gun types, etc.–and suggested Biden is the candidate who will fight for gun control if elected to the White House.

Kerry said, “You heard from Joe about the things he did with the NRA, that took courage, Delaware’s a tough state. I’m a hunter, I’m a gun owner, been that all my life.” But he stressed he is the last person who would “take an AR-16 with a long clip out to go out and shoot a deer or to shoot anything. But now we have a crowd that was willing to bring them back, and we saw what happened in Las Vegas and other places.”

Kerry said Biden will go to the White House and “do something” about guns.

(start at 42:16 for Kerry comments)
Looks like a few "pajama boys" at that small "rally!"
The Democrats are killing it.

While Trump fills a 100k stadium Biden and Kerry fill the reception area of the local animal shelter.

They obviously were not paying attention to Hillary. She was amazing! When that lime green pantsuit wobbled into a room of 50 people there was a wave of modest interest as people listened to that voice that sounds like the shear bar of a New Holland corn chopper falling into the chopper head.
Which of the crowd was piddler?
What kind of freak show are the Democrats running anyway? They can do better than this, if they wanted.
Kerry endorsing anything is less than nothing.................he has less than zero credibility.

MM
“AR-16 with a long clip.”

they may have found the missing 4th stanza from the Marty Robbins hit , Big Iron (the Arizona Ranger)
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

The one on his knees in front of kerry
Sure doesn't look like a Trump rally.....
It's a shame that more people don't understand just how dumb democrats are.

The one standing on a box next to Bloomberg.
"that voice that sounds like the shear bar of a New Holland corn chopper falling into the chopper head"

. laugh laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by doubletap

The one standing on a box next to Bloomberg.

Laughing!
Originally Posted by Sycamore
“AR-16 with a long clip.”

they may have found the missing 4th stanza from the Marty Robbins hit , Big Iron (the Arizona Ranger)

+1
Kerry and Biden......two of the biggest criminals in Washington D C
My bathroom is bigger than that "hall" full of h omos those two Bozos are addressing, what a joke.
Sounds funny coming from a piece of schitt that was instrumental in giving one of the most dangerous and hostile countries on the planet a metric [bleep] of cash and the ability to develop nukes.
I thought John Kerry was supposed to be some kind of Swift Boat badass? Decorated? AR-16 with the long clip,,,,really? I'd like to see some of the old farts with their DD214 in hand call this son of a bitch out in front of his "crowd" (all 20 of them).
Kerry should be more concerned about folks with long memories.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Kerry should be more concerned about folks with long memories.

For sure, he should be in jail!
What da fug is an "AR-16"?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Nothing.
Originally Posted by acy
Well, that's because those dumbazzes ARE democrats and they don't know what they don't know... Like AOC et al... smile

I don't know but I'm gettin' me one!! wink

Only Kerry knows.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by acy
Well, that's because those dumbazzes ARE democrats and they don't know what they don't know... Like AOC et al... smile

They should know by now, if they watched any of the impeachment sham. From start to finish, it was the work of 8 year olds.
I gotta get an AR-16 with a long clip. Just gotta find where they sell them. smile

Jim
AR-16...when an AR-15 just ain't big enough. A long clip is watching old news footage of that a$$hat testify to Congress about the abuses he witnessed in Vietnam during his "heroic" service.
© 24hourcampfire