Home
Posted By: grouseman Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/03/20
Any guesses as to Trump's tone, or what he will focus on in his speech?
He should have Zelinsky as a guest. It would be epic.
No matter what Trump says...

It's gonna be a Hypocrat Chit Show. On TV.

Rolling eyes.

All the Hypocrat women will be dressed in black, wearing pussy hats, or something like it.

Americans that love our country will applaud the well being of our country.

Enemies of our country will sull up, like the ignorant toads they are.

That is all. BTDT.
Posted By: Dess Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/03/20
Your actions speak for themselves. Stick to the speech. Showcase the economy, dead terrorists, low unemployment, trade deals, etc. Make your points about the impeachment hoax. Don't adlib too much.

Not the time for a campaign rally. Still some undecided Independent voters.
The other side has turned this event into a chitshow no different than the kneelers in the NFL. Wish the camera would'nt gratify their childish antics by showing them, the focus should be on the POTUS !
Posted By: Ngrumba Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/03/20
Some predictions for the record:

1) Dems will continue to reveal how petty they are at the State of the Union by not standing or applauding at things that are clearly good for our country.

2) Congress will acquit the President, handing him yet another win. They took their best shot.

3) The Dems will eat themselves in the primary.

4) Minorities will side with the President.

5) President Trump will be re-elected.

6) He will get at least one more Supreme Court judge.

7) With nothing left to lose he and Barr will rip into the real corruption. Dems and Reps.

8) Sadly there will likely be an assassination attempt. Before or even after the election.

9) Trump Derangement Syndrome will become more obvious as protests become violent.

10) Rosie O’Donald and Barbra Streisand will still not GTFO…
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The other side has turned this event into a chitshow no different than the kneelers in the NFL. Wish the camera would'nt gratify their childish antics by showing them, the focus should be on the POTUS !

Even if they only focus on Trump, we'll have to watch Nutty Nancy rolling her eyes and doing weird things with her mouth the whole time.

Perhaps she'll just have a grand mal seizure on live TV...
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/03/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[

anthing for camera time. narcissist

As soon as he lets em out of prison.
Originally Posted by Dess
Your actions speak for themselves. Stick to the speech. Showcase the economy, dead terrorists, low unemployment, trade deals, etc. Make your points about the impeachment hoax. Don't adlib too much.

^^^^This. He needs to just keep his mouth shut for once.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/03/20
Originally Posted by grouseman

Aside from ticking off a list of his many accomplishments, I predict he will focus on sticking impeachment up Nancy's butt sideways!
It would send a message if he would line up 3 from the SCOTUS, 30 House reps and about half a dozen Senators and have the marine guards execute them.
The message will be great, but he'll continue to exaggerate everything as "the greatest ever" and such. That's the carnival barker and real estate pitchman in him, unfortunately. That and his stupid fixation with Twitter are his main shortcomings, IMO.
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
It would send a message if he would line up 3 from the SCOTUS, 30 House reps and about half a dozen Senators and have the marine guards execute them.

I would tune in grin grin grin
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
I predict it will be great and I plan to watch.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The message will be great, but he'll continue to exaggerate everything as "the greatest ever" and such.

I hope he does the opposite of what you want to see, mainly because he is so successful with it. I hope he has a big screen behind him with stars and planets displayed and his tweet about America being #1 in the universe floating in front of it all.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

1) Dems will continue to reveal how petty they are at the State of the Union by not standing or applauding at things that are clearly good for our country.

2) Congress will acquit the President, handing him yet another win. They took their best shot.

3) The Dems will eat themselves in the primary.

5) President Trump will be re-elected.

6) He will get at least one more Supreme Court judge.

7) With nothing left to lose he and Barr will rip into the real corruption. Dems and Reps.

8) Sadly there will likely be an assassination attempt. Before or even after the election.

9) Trump Derangement Syndrome will become more obvious as protests become violent.

laugh laugh laugh That's like predicting the sun will rise in the east... You're spot on sir...
Posted By: Redneck Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by 45_100
I predict it will be great and I plan to watch.
Same here - if for no other reason than to watch the sour-azzed faces on the left...
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
I fear #8 but I dont think it would gain them anything as the Vice President would just continue what trump started IMO.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

8) Sadly there will be MORE assassination ATTEMPTS. Before AND after the election.

FIXT
Posted By: SKane Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
There'll be a Fixodent commercial happening in the background.
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
I predict Nancy will be drunk.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Even if they only focus on Trump, we'll have to watch Nutty Nancy rolling her eyes and doing weird things with her mouth the whole time.

Yep - she let the Botox wear off - just for this occasion. She'll get the next shot the next day, though !
(Gotta be able to move her face for the SOTU doncha know )
Posted By: Muffin Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
TRiUMPh should absolutely NOT mention impeachment during his speech...... however...

When he turns and shakes hands with Pence and Nancy before he starts... he should..

Take Nancy's hand, be very cordial, and while all are clapping, tell her that he hopes she enjoys her LAST State of the Union speech sitting in that chair.....
No matter what Trump says, the rebuttal will be nothing but venomous. I read that it's being delivered by the liberal governor of MI. I don't know much about her other than reading that she's broken a bunch of campaign promises. I doubt she'll be very complimentary to Trump.
Last year the squad all wore white. After the impeachment trial, maybe they'll be in black.
He should invite Rush Limbaugh as one of his guests.
Posted By: rifletom Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by SKane
There'll be a Fixodent commercial happening in the background.

That one is perfect! Should be fun to watch. ^^^
Maybe he'll announce some indictments? smile
Posted By: Muffin Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Maybe Trump could say '...contrary to some rumors I am NOT going to sell Alaska to the Russians...'

however....

'...I am considering a deal with Mexico on one of the western States...' as he turns and looks at Nancy!!!!

I'm only kidding.........................

He should match the tone of his superbowl commercials: Look at what we accomplished! Then add, imagine what we can do in the next 4 years if we all find a way to work together not against each other.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Pull a classic Robin Williams and cut the back out of his pants, so she is looking at his ass the whole speech
I expect Iowa will get an honorable mention.
Piglosi is going to wish she could MELT into that seat, but she won't be able to hide from the cameras!
Posted By: KFWA Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Originally Posted by Dess

^^^^This. He needs to just keep his mouth shut for once.

that's not Trump, that's not what got him elected
Honestly, I expect POTUS to mostly take the high road, as the State of the Union appears to be mostly positive. There's certainly some glaring negatives, primarily caused by the domestic enemy libtards and their complete absence of morality and reality. I do think it's appropriate for that to be included, as that is a definite, but unfortunate, condition the Nation faces.

It will certainly be "must see TV" for any number of reasons!
I expect the domestic enemy libtards to exceed the disrespectful and childish behavior they exhibited last year, so that alone will provide plenty of entertainment.
There's no need to watch it. There will be endless videos, quotes, and expert commentaries about it tomorrow - all expertly slanted from opposing camps.

All of which you can also skip.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Predictions for the SOTU? - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by grouseman

He could have indictments passed out at the doors for the demoncraps in the house and senate and have buses ready when he's finished to take them to the airport and on to Gitmo.
© 24hourcampfire