Home
Posted By: Toddly Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
They couldn’t pull it off. No results. It’s telling.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Bernie ballots headed for the dumpster.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Thats funny
It is a strange way to vote for sure.
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Live results...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/02/03/us/elections/results-iowa-caucus-democrats.html

Biden is toast
Posted By: Spartacus Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
How much for the fruitcake.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by Spartacus

You'll need to specify the candidate, please.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Possibilities:
1) The Democrats have made their caucus process so inclusive that it is unworkable.
2) This is some sort of ploy to drag out the results and keep the attention on Iowa as long as possible.
3) The whole caucus idea is a farce.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

I think he means Buttranger.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Good, but we all knew ANYTHING demotard was fu-ked before it got started.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
I just turned TV to FoxNews. Hilarious. Results delayed until whoever the DNC wants to be the winner can be declared the winner. LOL.

As long as it's not Bernie.
Posted By: broomd Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
T-minus ten minutes until CCN blames Trump and "Russia"....for Iowa fuqup.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
"Hi, we're the Democrats and we want to control everything in your life. Vote for us and everything will run as smoothly as this caucus."
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the party's attempt to run a group rather than a single individual for the Presidency.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Truth: They could screw up a wet dream..

Stupid bastids are in a race to get their dumbass stomped by the Trumpster. Then the No1 scum gets to say, hey, I woulda won except for the Russian.
No worries.

Reported Hillary on her way to certify the vote count.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Democrats promising “free stuff” for the last 5 decades has finally come to “fruition” or its’ logical end. Democrat voters now DEMAND “free stuff”, and are willing to vote full-tilt Commie to make it happen.
Posted By: Goosey Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
It seems like the Democratic establishment is trying frantically to prevent a Bernie win.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Headlines from CNN:

Democratic campaign: "It's clear that something has gone wrong"
Iowa Democratic Party officials are hunkered down in their war room tonight, with presidential campaigns in the dark over the delay in the reporting of caucus results.

Officials from two Democratic campaigns tell CNN they were told the app to tabulate results had crashed. They said they had not been given any other information.

There was controversy at the 2016 Iowa caucus, too
In 2016, the state Democratic Party was forced to review the caucuses after the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders flagged issues with the process -- specifically the way in which a winner is declared and coin flips.

The results are still delayed. Here's why that could be a concern.
We're still awaiting results from Iowa's Democratic party — even though nearly an hour ago a source told CNN numbers would be ready around 10 p.m. ET.

CNN senior political analyst Mark Preston said the delay could be concerning. "I have confidence in them, but I would say this: It is bringing in some concern and certainly wondering about what is exactly happening now behind the scenes," he said.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The democrats play a strange game before they choose a winner. They all vote after checking in and confirming they are registered. Once confirmed, everyone votes by standing in groups for the person on the ballot. (the nominee) If anyone has less than 15% of the total votes they are eliminated. At that point you can either join another group and their nominee or you can leave. Most choose to go to another nominee. The nominees that get over the 15% get reported to the Democrat HQ. Sometimes this goes on until way late. That is why you are getting late results.

The republicans simply hand out ballots and everyone votes and then the votes are counted. The turn out for the republicans is the largest I have ever seen in one spot. The democrats had many locations across town playing their ballot game. Just like we Republicans did in 2016. This won't be over until tomorrow for the democrats.

kwg
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by kroo88
No worries.

Reported Hillary on her way to certify the vote count.

Yep, and they're about to reinstate the super delegates. Never underestimate the Clinton Crime Family.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Truth: They could screw up a wet dream..

Stupid bastids are in a race to get their dumbass stomped by the Trumpster. Then the No1 scum gets to say, hey, I woulda won except for the Russian.

I said in another thread two damn hours ago that stage would be filled with enough stupidity for all man kind for eternity, they just proved that! crazy
Who ever won, wasn’t supposed to, and they are adjusting the count.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The more I read about this, the more I understand why they're always screaming about stolen elections.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

The Sanders people aren’t going to stand for a repeat.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Bernie Sanders?

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I just turned TV to FoxNews. Hilarious. Results delayed until whoever the DNC wants to be the winner can be declared the winner. LOL.

As long as it's not Bernie.

Yeah. They need more time to figure out how they're going to screw Bernie. Lol.

Typical dhimocrat M.O.. They never have a fallback plan.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Iowa......
Lol!!!
Watching the news. Looks like the candidates are filling the time by going on stage and telling jokes.
Complete and totally fuster-cluck.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Iowa......
Lol!!!

cornh - - - - s? grin
Posted By: htredneck Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Yeah - not quite the results they had in mind...
All the big news sites say the Demos have a 'quality control issue. Seems the results don't fit the rigging.
Attached image was taken from here - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/02/03/us/elections/results-iowa-caucus-democrats.html

Attached picture caucus.jpg
Posted By: Goosey Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Malarkey

[Linked Image from mediadc.brightspotcdn.com]

Posted By: horse1 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
This is a way for the candidates and media to not have to go to IA. They’ve got to hate, HATE!!! Going to IA. Probably no more complicated than that.

Did watch a little CNN earlier when I saw there was a CF going on. They said IA was too white to first.
Originally Posted by Goosey
It seems like the Democratic establishment is trying frantically to prevent a Bernie win.

Headlines from CNN:

Democratic campaign: "It's clear that something has gone wrong"
Iowa Democratic Party officials are hunkered down in their war room tonight, with presidential campaigns in the dark over the delay in the reporting of caucus results.

Officials from two Democratic campaigns tell CNN they were told the app to tabulate results had crashed. They said they had not been given any other information.

There was controversy at the 2016 Iowa caucus, too
In 2016, the state Democratic Party was forced to review the caucuses after the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders flagged issues with the process -- specifically the way in which a winner is declared and coin flips.

The results are still delayed. Here's why that could be a concern.
We're still awaiting results from Iowa's Democratic party — even though nearly an hour ago a source told CNN numbers would be ready around 10 p.m. ET.

CNN senior political analyst Mark Preston said the delay could be concerning. "I have confidence in them, but I would say this: It is bringing in some concern and certainly wondering about what is exactly happening now behind the scenes," he said.

You figure that out on your own did or did somebody send you a p.m.?
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

there all fruitcakes
The Trump tweets are going to be epic.
Now they’re all making speeches like they (each candidate) won the damn thing....

Kinda like the old story about trying to play chess with a pigeon. It knocks the pieces over, schidts all over the board, then struts around like it won the match..
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Watching the news. Looks like the candidates are filling the time by going on stage and telling jokes.

was schiff there, he's a good story teller
Phucging Yankees. This is a disaster. Coming from a guy who lived in Iowa for 6 years.
Bernie’s on. Promising all the freebies to the freeloaders.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Bernie’s on. Promising all the freebies to the freeloaders.

berns forgetting again it is us that has to buy the freebies. crazy nothing is free!
These Democrat idiots can’t even run their own caucus in a fair and competent fashion, and they want to impose themselves on the American people as if they are some “arbiter of equality” and have the solutions to everyone’s problems.
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Looks like TRUMP and the Russians strikes again Lol
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Rub your butthole .....peter won...
Posted By: Dess Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Musical chairs...queue up the Bennie Hill music.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Rub your butthole .....peter won...

I think you are correct.

kwg
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Saunders is still ahead... Biden is coming up the rear
I predict a cum-from-behind win for Buttigieg.
Pete is “front-rowin” his 5 black supporters to look like he’s got street cred...
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Perhaps God doesn't like the Dimms.
772 was it?

Biden is toast. Looks like he wasn't so popular in Iowa, after all. Laughing.

Bye..

Oh wait. They just found some more ballots.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Warren had said something at the debate along the lines of “me and Amy are the only ones that hadn’t lost an election”

Maybe they’re not going to count this contest. lol
Posted By: Calvin Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
What a train wreck.
Pete is “front-rowin” his 5 black supporters to look like he’s got street cred...

Pete rates a "zero" with blacks in the polls. Yes he found 5 black supporters, probably college girls he paid a hundred bucks each to put in the front row.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by Toddly
They couldn’t pull it off. No results. It’s telling.

And this bunch wants to run the country?

LMFAO
Posted By: GeoW Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Would Pete be his own First Lady?

g
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Hahahaha.
Posted By: Santiam Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
SNL ought to have fun with this.. smile
Biden might be a point man for Hillary's run. He lost big time, it appears, and they need to "fix" that, since Bernie won, and Biden came in a distant 4th. Hillary will step in and save the party, going on to the White House after a brokered convention with Biden's delegates in her pocket. The super delegate system appears to be near rebirth, too. They'll belong to Hillary...OR ELSE! eek
Posted By: Seafire Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
772 was it?

Biden is toast. Looks like he wasn't so popular in Iowa, after all. Laughing.

Bye..

Oh wait. They just found some more ballots.

yeah there were several reports statewide that there were guys in suits, rummaging around junk yards in the dark with large postal sacks....with flashlights, flat tops and wearing dark glasses...
Posted By: 1minute Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Geeze! Why would simple counting and addition be such a problem.

A 4th grader or a bright caveman could do it.
Originally Posted by 1minute

It takes a while to figure out whose to count and how many to count.

Yep, the Dims do it even to their own.
Posted By: las Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Must have forgotten where they parked the car with the forgotten ballots in the trunk.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The D party is just proving who is in charge...
Posted By: Dess Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Common Core math in real life.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Saunders will lose again because the DNC do not want him.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by kroo88
Bernie ballots headed for the dumpster.

I think they are headed to the editing room.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
I predict a stock market surge.......................
Posted By: hanco Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
They look stupid. as usual!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Dems didn't want Bernie to win so they are doing the old Lyndon Johnson thing...... counting the last minute cemetery votes.
Originally Posted by 1minute

I remember an election in Washington state where the polls are controlled by democrats. After the first count, the Republican candidate was ahead. They had a recount and the gap narrowed. They did another recount and the democrat was ahead, so they stopped counting.
Posted By: JDK Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The dems Epsteined Iowa
Posted By: gutthooked Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Maybe aoc won the vote as a write in.....
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Thats all. Its that simple.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Of course he is, he was a setup right from the start.
The nytimes has removed the numbers from their live update until they get the official results.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The democrap clown show just keeps getting more and more entertaining by the day. They must have hired the same dumbasses that turned the Ozerocare website into a joke. Now they're all standing around declaring victory while asking amongst themselves, "Who's on first?" crazy

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I think he means Buttranger.

I think it's Buttmunch.

Originally Posted by horse1
This is a way for the candidates and media to not have to go to IA. They’ve got to hate, HATE!!! Going to IA. Probably no more complicated than that.

Did watch a little CNN earlier when I saw there was a CF going on. They said IA was too white to first.

I hope all those corn pickers down there take notice of how unimportant the d'craps think they are.

Yeah, Buttmunch going to need all he can get since Trump has the approval of about 42% of the voting black population.

Originally Posted by Santiam
SNL ought to have fun with this.. smile

The leftist scumbags at SNL are probably crying in their beer. Remember that NBC is the flagship network of the Propaganda Corps and they don't let up off the disinformation throttle after the so-called "nooz" is over. It carries over to the late night shows disguised as "comedy".
Posted By: ipopum Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
And they want us to trust them to run the country. You could not write fiction that was any stranger than this.
Part 1: What time this morning, will Pelosi + Schiff announce a congressional investigation into how Trump hacked the Iowa primary? I'm guessing 11:15 am, or so.

Part 2: Will it be the Russians, Ukrainians, or another country altogether, that helped him do it?

Part 3: Will all of the Democrat candidates calmly accept this election result, as they have demanded that all Republicans do?

FC
And these idiots want to run the country. They cannot even run a primary in a small state. I guess the group was so rotten, nobody could decide what looser to pick. Russia, Russia, Russia !!! Where’s the Puddler ? ?
Posted By: Muffin Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
And these idiots want to run the country. They cannot even run a primary in a small state. I guess the group was so rotten, nobody could decide what looser to pick. Russia, Russia, Russia !!! Where’s the Puddler ? ?

Joe ScarboroughAKA Morning Joe dropped the Russia theme this morning, almost first thing in his/her show............

they seemed to be more focused on TRUMP NOT putting his hand over his heart while the National Anthem played on the TV before the ball game..... they can be quite patriotic when it suits their purpose!
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

The democrats can even turn Iowa into Cook County !
Posted By: 10at6 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
With all due respect they did a better job in Iowa than filling out FISA applications.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
They know no other script. Deny everything but blame somebody else. And then accuse the other side of doing the evil things they're already up to.
I’m guessing Peter Indabutt has pulled it out overnight.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
You know, Piddler might want to pass some of this 'secret knowledge' along to the Iowa vote counters......

1+1=2
2+2=4
3+3=6
etc
etc
etc

If it gets too complicated for you or the dems you pass it along to, feel free to copy and paste.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
A pervert, a liar and a communist are the top three Demonrat Presidential Candidates. Hold on to your shorts America...
Posted By: MM879 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The dims have been going down since Deborah Wasserman Schultz era. She was such a crook nothing could be trusted. She wasn't punished, The message forward is" if you can get away with it, it's good"
Posted By: tzone Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Possibilities:
1) The Democrats have made their caucus process so inclusive that it is unworkable.
2) This is some sort of ploy to drag out the results and keep the attention on Iowa as long as possible.
3) The whole caucus idea is a farce.

Could it be all 3?
Posted By: Blueboy Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Heard they borrowed the Florida voting machines...that explains it.
Perhaps they all "won"!

After all, isn't participation trophies important? Actual numbers are for racists, or misogynists, or gay-bashers or something... laugh
Originally Posted by MM879
The dims have been going down since Deborah Wasserman Schultz era. She was such a crook nothing could be trusted. She wasn't punished, The message forward is" if you can get away with it, it's good"

Damn Swedes.

That would be Bernie or Klobuchar then.
At least the Dims are stealing votes from themselves this time.
Sanders needs to share HIS delegates - equally!
Posted By: MM879 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by FOsteology
A pervert, a liar and a communist are the top three Demonrat Presidential Candidates. Hold on to your shorts America...

Perhaps they all "won"!

After all, isn't participation trophies important? Actual numbers are for racists, or misogynists, or gay-bashers or something... laugh

Your first post was so perfect it a was a hard act to follow.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
I still contend that this is all about the candidates and media NOT wanting to ever have to go to IA ever again for anything.

Several on both CNN and Fox last night were saying that IA is "Too White" to be the 1st state to help/hurt a candidate.

I predict:

Before the weekend, candidates, pollsters, and the media will be saying that:

"IA is Too Far from DC for candidates that are also current sitting elected officials. In light of the impeachment hearings and sitting elected officials responsibility to do The business of the people AND necessity to be in DC to DO the business of the people, A change must be made that allows sitting elected officials to remain closer to DC."
Is there any coincidence that the company that designed the voting app is also owned by a friend of the Clintons? Asking for a friend...
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Common Core not looking like such a good idea now.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by horse1
Several on both CNN and Fox last night were saying that IA is "Too White" to be the 1st state to help/hurt a candidate.

Democrats despise white people...

And ironically, how white is the current Democrat field? Oh, 100%!! laugh
I was watching MSLSD last night at midnight. Good God, for 30 solid minutes, not a single criticism of Trump. Haven't seen that in 4 years.

But, three times they put it on the screen, Iowa is 90 Percent White. To the libs today, this is something to be ashamed of. A disgrace.
And now, we see, Whitey has screwed it all up.
They openly predicted that big party Dems will take the opening primary priveledge away from Iowa.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Common Core not looking like such a good idea now.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

The butt-pirate likes the math.
Posted By: jerrys Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Sounds like a practice run for the national election.
Posted By: BLG Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
During Bernie's speech, one of his "campaign promises" was to partner with Russia and China to eliminate fossil fuels and cure global warming or some such nonsense.

I thought teaming up with Russia was a bad thing. Funny that they never mentioned it on MSNBC.

Oh, and free college at state schools and forgiveness of student debt and medicare for all single option system. We gonna pay for it off of the back of Wall street. (whatever that means)

Clyde
Originally Posted by jerrys
Sounds like a practice run for the national election.

You're probably right.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Now they’re all making speeches like they (each candidate) won the damn thing....

Kinda like the old story about trying to play chess with a pigeon. It knocks the pieces over, schidts all over the board, then struts around like it won the match..

*snort*

You owe me a new laptop!
Just heard on NewsMax “WarRoom:Impeachment”

The company Shadow Inc., that owns the election count app in Iowa, was bought by a company called ACRONYM during the summer.

This parent company is owned by former Clinton campaign staffers.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Perhaps they all "won"!

Like a girls pee wee soccer match. Everyone ‘wins’
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
They don’t appear very competent this morning.
Posted By: centershot Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn

The Democrats have not looked very competent for the last couple decades................
Posted By: mfast Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Search the name Tara McGowan, co-founder and CEO of Acronym, and see what she has been up to with organization and efforts.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
A near perfect fuster cluck by the dims.
The Dems just called in an expert consultant- - - - - - - -Emeril is headed for Iowa to help them cook the books!
Jerry
The folks over at democraticunderground are in full circular firing squad formation this morning.

Just to be clear— it’s “not Iowa” as in some grand faux pas by this state. The Republican caucus here was short and sweet. Draw your own conclusions.
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
[quote=George_De_Vries_3rd]
Just to be clear— it’s “not Iowa” as in some grand faux pas by this state.

The Republican caucus here was short and sweet.
In my precinct the Republicans number 16 or 17. In the other room set aside for the dems, they finished early and couldn't have been more than a dozen. Lowest turnout her I've ever seen and been voting sin e '68. Those rascally Iowa Dems are up to something again, as usual! You can't take your eyes off them for a second.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

Ha Ha! So true!!
What's absolutely wonderful and satisfying is that the story is no longer who "won", but how incompetent the whole thing has become with the Demonrats in COMPLETE control from start to finish!

No one in their right mind can even remotely blame any of this on Trump, us Deplorable's, the RNC, or anything having to do with the current Administration, or supporters. This is ALL a DNC shiet-show and lays bare any possible Republican shenanigans. Who won Iowa isn't even being talked about today, it's all, '"What went wrong", or "Who's to blame".

Immensely satisfying and enjoying every minute of this shiet-show!
Bernie Sanders being interviewed this morning, the reporter asked him about his health.
Bernie responded, "After my heart attack a few months back, I was afraid I'd never get to have sex again. But after the screwing the Democratic Party gave me in Iowa yesterday, now I know that's not true"!
Posted By: ingwe Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Get back to us whenever/wherever the democrats DO appear competent.

I'll not hold my breath.....
Posted By: RickyD Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20

No one in their right mind can even remotely blame any of this on Trump, us Deplorable's, the RNC, or anything having to do with the current Administration, or supporters. This is ALL a DNC shiet-show and lays bare any possible Republican shenanigans. Who won Iowa isn't even being talked about today, it's all, '"What went wrong", or "Who's to blame".

Remember, there is not a demoncrap alive who is in their right mind.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
+1...... They're all bat chit crazy, but you can count on a couple different scenarios..... One is that it's the fault of someone or something else, or two;... They throw one or more of their own people under the bus in a sacrificial gesture to make it appear that they've cleaned up their act and made bold, courageous moves to ensure the integrity and good name of the democrat party so that they can continue to serve America and protect their country from crooks, Russia colluders, white supremacists, Nazis, climate change, and a host of other items so that we can all live happily ever after and get more free stuff than we ever dreamed possible.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
[Linked Image from ]
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Maybe the "Coding" in that app that has fupped this duck, was done by a retrained coal miner, eh, Joe Biden?
Posted By: okie Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the party's attempt to run a group rather than a single individual for the Presidency.

This. And if it wasn't so Russian they would call them the Politburo....
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
And these clowns want to run the country.......lolololololol...
Posted By: broomd Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
What's absolutely wonderful and satisfying is that the story is no longer who "won", but how incompetent the whole thing has become with the Demonrats in COMPLETE control from start to finish!

Immensely satisfying and enjoying every minute of this shiet-show!

This! ^^^^

The operative term is Schadenfreude!
Posted By: Calvin Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
I am all grins from this. Impeachment? What impeachment?
Posted By: poboy Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Is there anything democrats can't screw up?
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Actually, it's starting to appear that Bernie was the leader and Buttigudge a close second for the dims. Just my open-yawn!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Disorganized as they presently are, they’re focus and commitment will never change.

I heard one of the pundits on tv say, “they’ll emerge from this even stronger and more united than they were before the Iowa Caucus “.

Ain’t that beautiful ?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
The democrat supporters I saw on TV were scary.
Posted By: poboy Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Gearing up for massive democrat voter fraud 2020.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Just to be clear— it’s “not Iowa” as in some grand faux pas by this state. The Republican caucus here was short and sweet. Draw your own conclusions.

Truth.
Originally Posted by poboy

Yep!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...570/iowa-voter-fraud-update#Post14537570
Posted By: spencer516 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Iowa
Idiots out wandering around
😂
Originally Posted by mfast
Search the name Tara McGowan, co-founder and CEO of Acronym, and see what she has been up to with organization and efforts.

"One month after founding Lockwood Strategy,[3] McGowan co-founded the digital advertising organisation ACRONYM with Michael Dubin.[6]

Within just over a year, ACRONYM had raised tens of millions of dollars for digital advertising campaigns, running more than 100 ad campaigns and registering 60,000 voters.[1] McGowan was recognized as a 2018 Rising Star by Campaigns and Elections magazine.[7]

In November 2019, McGowan announced that ACRONYM would undertake a $75 million online advertising campaign, targeting four states which are expected to be swing states in the 2020 general election for US president.[8] Since the campaign of incumbent president Donald Trump was reported to have a significant advantage in digital advertising during the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries, this large expenditure by a Democratic-aligned organisation was considered by many political strategists and media commentators to be a crucial safeguard for the Democratic Party against the risk of being outspent in digital advertising before their presidential nominee could be chosen.[8][9] For this reason, Nick Fouriezos at OZY identified McGowan's work at ACRONYM as "one of the major forces shaping the Democrats’ general-election fight against Donald Trump."[1]

Because of the volume of money that it has raised, and because of its status as a 501(c)(4) political nonprofit organisation that is not required to disclose the donations it receives, ACRONYM has been widely described as a dark money group.[10][11] McGowan has received criticism from other digital advertising operatives over the lack of transparency in ACRONYM's funding structure,[1][11] although she and some operatives have defended the 501(c)(4) funding structure as a useful innovation for progressive advertising groups to adopt.[1][12] In early 2019 ACRONYM acquired Shadow, Inc., a tech company that developed an app for the 2020 Iowa Democratic caucuses which caused delays in reporting the results.[13][14]

Courier Newsroom, which describes itself as a "progressive media company," is owned by ACRONYM.[15] Courier Newsroom acts as a parent company for local news companies.[15][16]

ACRONYM also publishes a weekly newsletter called FWIW and an accompanying podcast called the FWIW Podcast, which is published by Courier Newsroom. Hosted by McGowan, the FWIW Podcast is a biweekly podcast about the digital race for the White House. Past guests have included David Plouffe, Jeff Zeleny, and DNC CTO Nell Thomas.[17][18]"

References
This chit is pretty entertaining.

and 1/2 the country wants them to!!
Originally Posted by poboy

Yes, yes they are.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was watching MSLSD last night at midnight. Good God, for 30 solid minutes, not a single criticism of Trump. Haven't seen that in 4 years.

But, three times they put it on the screen, Iowa is 90 Percent White. To the libs today, this is something to be ashamed of. A disgrace.
And now, we see, Whitey has screwed it all up.
They openly predicted that big party Dems will take the opening primary priveledge away from Iowa.

Iowa busted a$$ for Obama. Color don't mean $hit among white democrats. I don't know if it's envy or sympathy but Iowa chose Obama and he road it all the way to the Whitehouse.

kwg
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Truth.

IN and out in 90 minutes. The democrats own this screw up 100%. Now the rest of the States don't want to look like Iowa after last night. If they do it's absolutely intentional and fraudulent because they have been put on notice.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Truth.

IN and out in 90 minutes. The democrats own this screw up 100%. Now the rest of the States don't want to look like Iowa after last night. If they do it's absolutely intentional and fraudulent because they have been put on notice.

kwg

We were out by 7:30.

And that counted my far too talkative neighbor sharing her "wisdom". I had to offer, "that does not relate to this" and we moved forward and out. lol
Originally Posted by tzone

and 1/2 the country wants them to!!

The desire for free schit runs strong in the little commies.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Iowa Caucus is Fucqked - 02/04/20
Saw one guy carrying around a sign that read,"caucus for Pete. I think he meant " cock for Pete."
© 24hourcampfire