Home
Anyone else notice the reaction of the democRATS.. who seemed to have their asses bolted to their chairs

during the State of the Union????

Anyone Else have a real Hate for DemocRATS after just watching the State of the Union...

Anyone else think EVERY DAMN DemocRAT can't be bothered about the future of our Nation..
That they seem to be concerned about their political Careers, and could give a Schitt about those they represent?
Much less our entire population??? but sure seemed to care about criminals and illegal aliens?

F u c k democRATS... ALL of 'EM!
Pelosi looked like she was witnessing the funeral of her political career- - - - -even if she manages to hang on for a while longer, she's toast. She blew her chances of ever being relevant again with all the impeachment bullchit, and she's painfully aware of it. Sort of like an opera diva who keeps on croaking after her voice is gone!
Jerry
+1
I noticed just one stood up when Trump said we would kill terrorists who attacked Americans, but I couldn't tell who she was.
Sistema from AZ I believe.
That dumb [bleep] was hating every single second of it. Her eyes said it all. She could not wait for it to be over...looked liked torture for her.
The decks went way out of their way to be disrespectful...to Trump and everyone else. I think their childish actions have cemented their future.

MAGA!
They had my sweet wife dropping F-bombs!
Piglosi made sure everyone saw her tear up her copy of the speech.

What a Classless twat!
And then Piglosi tears the printed copy of the SOTU speech in half when Trump is finished. F'ing bitch!
From now on every time she pitches a fit in a meeting with Trump and the media tries to spin it as something Trump did, He should just reference her tantrum she threw at the end of this speech.
Hopefully she gets humiliated for that.
What are we going to have to do to be rid of these ridiculous anti-American people?
yeah, they were just replaying Nancy, tearing up her copy of the State of the Union Speech behind the President..

I hope Pence picks it up, and brings it back to the White House.. and Trump has it with him during his campaign
tours for his next Presidential Run.....

Nancy needs to be in an Alzheimer Unit, in a straight jacket..
Nancy looked like she was trying to keep loose dentures from flying out.
Originally Posted by rifletom
And then Piglosi tears the printed copy of the SOTU speech in half when Trump is finished. F'ing bitch!

That’s exactly what my sister called her...

I hope Trump gets the torn up copies and Frames them and puts them in his office...

or on the wall in his bedroom...
Originally Posted by Snyper
I noticed just one stood up when Trump said we would kill terrorists who attacked Americans, but I couldn't tell who she was.

Sinema from AZ....

She clapped quite a few times when no one else on her side did.....

But she's still a Dem....
They've been cultivating the hatred towards them for many years now.
Next year Prez Trump should hand her his speech already torn in half
The Senate should take her Impeachment papers back to the house tomorrow and run them through a paper shredder and blow the chaff all over the house chamber
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Pelosi looked like she was witnessing the funeral of her political career- - - - -even if she manages to hang on for a while longer, she's toast. She blew her chances of ever being relevant again with all the impeachment bullchit, and she's painfully aware of it. Sort of like an opera diva who keeps on croaking after her voice is gone!
Jerry

PREZACTLY !
The next copy of his speech he gives her should be printed on fiber reinforced paper. Maybe she would have a stroke trying to rip that copy.

I hope Trump gets the torn up copies and Frames them and puts them in his office...

Originally Posted by ingwe
The decks went way out of their way to be disrespectful...to Trump and everyone else. I think their childish actions have cemented their future.

MAGA!

I think that behavior may have gained us some swing voters and independent voters.

Best sotu I’ve heard since Reagan in the 80s.
Originally Posted by PWN
The next copy of his speech he gives her should be printed on fiber reinforced paper. Maybe she would have a stroke trying to rip that copy.

Ha! That would be good. Some kind of trick paper that won’t tear.
Same here. Mine has the sailor mouth running overtime
Originally Posted by luv2safari

What a Classless twat!

Proof, some have class, some have ass.
Originally Posted by Seafire

Mails them to her when he flips the House.
Originally Posted by PWN

That would be hilarious!
Originally Posted by hosfly

Better than even chance that she won’t be sitting there next year.
[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

[F]UCKING DOUCHE BAG ...... She can rip up his speech but not his record and accomplishments!
Originally Posted by Seafire
Anyone else notice the reaction of the democRATS.. who seemed to have their asses bolted to their chairs

during the State of the Union????

Anyone Else have a real Hate for DemocRATS after just watching the State of the Union...

Anyone else think EVERY DAMN DemocRAT can't be bothered about the future of our Nation..
That they seem to be concerned about their political Careers, and could give a Schitt about those they represent?
Much less our entire population??? but sure seemed to care about criminals and illegal aliens?

F u c k democRATS... ALL of 'EM!

My hate for em was reinforced by at least a factor of 10, as 10,s of millions of other americans were also tonight.
An obvious photo op for the old gal.

I'm sure we'll see it pop up in both R and D campaign ads.
True enemies of the Constitution.
Trump didn't shake hands with Pence either, so Dems can't say he didn't shake hands with Peloci on purpose.
You can bet Trump and Pence planned that snub together.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Better than even chance that she won’t be sitting there next year.

I love this idea, but even moreso, where ever she might be...

send her or give her "copies" of his State of the Union.... just blank pages in a note book...

I'd like to see where the democRATs weren't even invited to the next State of the Union Trump does..
Hopefully swing voters will remember that classless stunt when house members run for reelection in November.
In addition to all the other crap they've been pulling.
Originally Posted by IZH27

sistema was the woman in red, and from arizona. she stood up quite a few times.
interesting person, bisexual and a democrat, but pretty strong on veteran and other issues.
i gained a lot more respect for her tonight than i had before.
my wife was watching a repeat of tonight's State of the Union....

I had to walk away finally... I can't stand to even look at DemocRATS at this point...

Saw a few camera close ups on Adam Shiff... When I see him, I have the same reaction
when I see Charlie Manson on video....Evil and just deserves to be dead...painfully and messy...

I hate those that hate our nation.. and about ALL of the DemocRATs proved to be just that...

its all about the party, and their own political careers... they could care less about the USA or its people..
even their own constituents...

instead of worrying about how our nation got here... the real question is how to we start disposing of these people from
our society??

these people couldn't even support blocking illegal immigration and sat bored to death, to include old Nancy..
when Trump told stories of illegals killing Americans randomly....they don't care whatsoever...

they need to be treated exactly like the victims of these illegals...
Dick licker biitch
The Dems are true representatives of those who elected them
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Originally Posted by PWN

That would be hilarious!

Yep

LIKE! Half before the speech, half after.

Seafire: "
these people couldn't even support blocking illegal immigration and sat bored to death, to include old Nancy"..

Well, not quite. She started shaking her head with this little grimace smirk...

You're almost there. She's a puss infected vaginal blood fart.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by IZH27

sistema was the woman in red, and from arizona. she stood up quite a few times.
interesting person, bisexual and a democrat, but pretty strong on veteran and other issues.
i gained a lot more respect for her tonight than i had before.

Took guts to do the right thing as you know she is catching hell for it!
Some of them looked like they had cshit their pants!
Problem is, there's people in this country applauding her actions! She's terrible and disgusting and obviously doesn't think she'll ever be held responsible for her actions!
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Problem is, there's people in this country applauding her actions! She's terrible and disgusting and obviously doesn't think she'll ever be held responsible for her actions!

She never will be held responsible by Commy-fornia voters. She has that luxury...Too many of the crazy's there to keep re-electing her. The Californian Democrats I know bitch about a lot of stuff in the state, but they keep voting for people like her like clockwork...It's maddening. I doubt Nancy would be so bold as she was last night if she represented a purple state...We need term limits on Congress bad.
Sistema is a moderate Democrat if there is such thing nowdays. There are lots of issues I disagree with her and a few I agree.

There is video on foxnews.com of Peloski tearing up the speech under the table while Trump was talking. She had this planned and wanted to make sure she could tear the paper before she did it in front of America. I think it was symbolic of the constitution. Pesky thing keeps getting in the way.
Pretty sure she committed a crime there. That wasn't just a mimeographed copy, it was a .gov document.

Here it is. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/...ajJxQ9C1jXZfkE9FisWvvvdvrmvi3vcIRLK_PAdg
[quote=hosfly]Next year Prez Trump should hand her his speech already torn in half[/quot

Or print it on heavy stock and laminate her copy
The libs are holding Trump by the shirttail and have their heels dug in, yet they can’t slow him down. It is just a case of them being poor losers. They have been run clean over by Trump, and they can’t do a darn thing about it. laugh
Originally Posted by luv2safari

What a Classless twat!

That wasn't the speech it was a copy of her biography...........looks like it will need a new ending. lol

Next year, he'll be handing the copy to Kevin McCarthy.
© 24hourcampfire