Home
Brian Wilson has spent the past few days circulating a petition to stop Mike Love and the Beach Boys from performing at the SCI Banquet tonight in Reno because he is against sport hunting and because Donald Trump jr is keynote speaker. The petition now has over 100,000 signatures demanding that the Beach Boys pull out of the conference. Mike Love has responded basically by saying "tough shidt".
It's easy to see why Mike kicked Brian out of the band so many years ago.
https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2020...ycott-sci-reno-2020-trump-jr/4650001002/
Wilson is a certifiable nut job.
Fahq'im.
Originally Posted by hanco

Yup. Always has been.
Originally Posted by hanco

............. Amen........ And he should be sent back to his room. It's a shame to see him as a nut job, but, sadly, that's the way it is.
Brian never seemed to grow up.
To paraphrase -
"He was dopin' - when dopin' wasn't cool"
https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2020...ycott-sci-reno-2020-trump-jr/4650001002/
Once again actors and musicians need to stay away from politics. They need to stick with what they know. Hasbeen
He still layin in the bed?
Good for Mike Love!
They're still alive?
wasnt Brian Wilson the one who hung around with Charlie Manson in 1968 or so ,before all of the killings of Sharon Tate and others?
Originally Posted by rem shooter
wasnt Brian Wilson the one who hung around with Charlie Manson in 1968 or so ,before all of the killings of Sharon Tate and others?

That was Dennis Wilson. He actually ripped off one of Manson's songs and took the writing credit on the album.
It’s a shame .... Must be off his meds again.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by rem shooter

That was Dennis Wilson. He actually ripped off one of Manson's songs and took the writing credit on the album.
ok thats the one ,i knew it was one of the wilson ,brothers
Brian is/was a musical genius, not a political genius. Might want to mention that he fried his brain on LSD and was only one step above vegetable for a long time.

This clip doesn't show the extent of his mental decline as well as the movie/docu that this came form does, but he was almost non functional at this stage.

I hate to hear that. Brian was the "genius" of the Beach Boys music, and they are one of my favorite, all time bands. Went to hear Mike Love and the band last year in Oklahoma City and they were great. Mike Love is a huge Trump supporter.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I hate to hear that. Brian was the "genius" of the Beach Boys music, and they are one of my favorite, all time bands. Went to hear Mike Love and the band last year in Oklahoma City and they were great. Mike Love is a huge Trump supporter.

I'm going to see them in April. I'm a big Mike Love fan. I liked Carl too but he's dead. Denny was an idiot and he died young. Brian is fried out and Al stays close to Brian's side. At least Bruce Johnstone is still in the band with Mike.
Who the guck cares how many signatures he got???
© 24hourcampfire