Home
Heard this on local talk radio this morning. Plane arriving here at Lackland today.

If true, this is just odd.
Almost like the government wants the infection to spread, eh?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I dunno if the'd need an unmarked white plane for that, I was thinking more along the lines of Deep State, Ruling Cabal, Satanic Ritual.....

....if I subscribed to such crackpot theories of course, I mean that could mean the Book of Revelations was unfolding.....

I guess its kinda cool that I got to see England win the World Cup in '66, was around in Northern England for the earliest origins of both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, saw Neil Armstrong walk on the moon in '69 AND was around for Bob Marley in the '70's.

To get to witness at least part of the End Times too? Phenomenal.

Could be sorta ironic that its an old CHINESE curse that goes "May you live in interesting times".
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I dunno if the'd need an unmarked white plane for that, I was thinking more along the lines of Deep State, Ruling Cabal, Satanic Ritual.....

That would be the BLACK unmarked plane.

No doubt. Futures in Aluminum on the commodities market must be down.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

That would be the BLACK unmarked plane.

You musta missed the half time show.
Virginia is not the same state any more....
Heard this on local talk radio this morning. Plane arriving here at Lackland today.

If true, this is just odd.

Wonder if it's another one of Connie Kalitta's birds. Imagine death threats were made after the last flight.
Unmarked airplane?
That is weird, why?
Probably because the ignorant public would refuse to fly on any airliner or airline for that matter which had helped to assist evacuation of persons from infected regions.

So the airliner has all identity painted over to protect it, its crew, and its owners.

Kind of like Soldiers and Marines debadging before entering hostile environs.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Probably because the ignorant public would refuse to fly on any airliner or airline for that matter which had helped to assist evacuation of persons from infected regions.

So the airliner has all identity painted over to protect it, its crew, and its owners.

Kind of like Soldiers and Marines debadging before entering hostile environs.

No, that couldn't be it smile
Wants it to spread? They're bringing them all in together, to a quarantine area inside a secure area. How in the bleeding hell do you interpret that as wanting it to spread? Or is it the "unmarked planes" that makes you don your tinfoil hat? The sensible answer above about keeping the tail numbers secret will allow the airline to thoroughly decontaminate those planes and return them to passenger service without causing panic when future passengers recognize them is the correct answer.
Janet flights from Las Vegas.

Royal Caribbean cruise ship docks in New Jersey and four Chinese passengers are taken to hospital for coronavirus testing by medics NOT wearing any masks while 23 others are screened by CDC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ound-cruise-ship-tested-coronavirus.html
Lots of theories being thrown about here. Regarding the white, unmarked airplane … probably the same one (or one of the fleet) that occasionally transits the base where I work. There's a reason it's unmarked and you can probably figure it out for yourselves. P.S. it's owned and operated by a U.S. Govt Agency.
You know, white, unmarked aircraft are what flies in and out of area 51.
.............just sayin'....... wink
Originally Posted by DownWind
Lots of theories being thrown about here. Regarding the white, unmarked airplane … probably the same one (or one of the fleet) that occasionally transits the base where I work. There's a reason it's unmarked and you can probably figure it out for yourselves. P.S. it's owned and operated by a U.S. Govt Agency.

Same one they use to spray chemtrails?
I'm trying to figure out what people are finding so sinister. Is it...

1. That we're bringing US citizens home from virus areas,

2. That we're bringing them to secure areas to be monitored, or

3. That we're using unmarked airplanes.

Somebody explain, please.
P.S. it's owned and operated by a U.S. Govt Agency.

Air America got renamed, right?
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
P.S. it's owned and operated by a U.S. Govt Agency.

Air America got renamed, right?
Jerry

Probably Conair.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Probably Conair.

Conair atleast in WA is neither white nor unmarked. Hell its flight info via tail number is even listed on FlightAware.
© 24hourcampfire