Home
The word is Mit Romney is going to run for the Democratic President Race. It would make sense with all the current dimo looneys.
would make history. first to lose 2X, once for each major party
Originally Posted by MM879
The word is Mit Romney is going to run for the Democratic President Race. It would make sense with all the current dimo looneys.

By now, neither the Dems or the Rep[ubs want him....he don't have a snowball's chance in hell of anything beyond his current term.
They probably don't want that sorry P.O.S....... Probably afraid that once he becomes a democrat he'll start acting like a republican.
he might as well be the foil, he's not much good for anything else
Who the hell wants "Benedict Romney" as President?
One thing democrats have historically refrained from doing is backing a proven loser. These are odd times, however.

No doubt Romney would be all over it if asked.
Bernie could be the next Bain Capital purchase. The Dims know that Romney will become anything they want.
Ph uck mit Romney to far right for the Democrat party lol.. many years ago he would been called a blue dog democrat. But those do not exist in the Democrat Party.
Partly loyalty is highly regarded and rewarded. No one trusts a flipper, so he'll have to be an independent.
I do believe that he will try. If he does he will lose.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Partly loyalty is highly regarded and rewarded. No one trusts a flipper, so he'll have to be an independent.

Nobody trusts him anyway.

He ought to have to abandon his senate seat if he's gonna run.

That would be the REAL win... Governor Herbert could name his replacement.
The run Mittens needs is out of town or should that be Utah
Originally Posted by 700LH
The run Mittens needs is out of town or should that be Utah

Wearing tar and feathers.
Washington is going to be a lonely town for ol' Mittens.

Oh the left is lauding him for the moment, but really they cannot stand his religious values, or his cult-like family pictures.

He's pretty much done in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Washington is going to be a lonely town for ol' Mittens.

Oh the left is lauding him now, but really they cannot stand his religious values, or his cult-like family pictures.

He's pretty much done in my opinion.

This^^^. Romney just killed his political career. Couldn’t happen to a bigger idiot.

that sorry SOS should just go away.........

(SOS) sack of schidt.........
His next political post will be Governor of Utah. Book it.
His whole scam was Trump would be impeached.Then run for Pres.POS here inTexas.
He may as well join the rest of the losers!!
I"m not sure why the democraps would want him, he's a proven loser!!!!!
He may just as well, him, an' me are the only ones not! laugh
The best thing about Romney, is that he sucks eggs real well.
Loser.
I only voted for him in 2012 because I didnt want to vote for the halfrican.

Mitt Romney doesn't know who or what TF he is.
i think he ended his time in any office
Romney is neither a liberal republican or a conservative democrat.

He is a for sale POS looking to extract whatever power and wealth he can from the office he holds.

All else is sheep's clothing.
Originally Posted by kid0917
would make history. first to lose 2X, once for each major party

Yep. Double loser Mitt.
Romney is not going to run on a Demo ticket.

In 2008 they ran the black guy.
In 2016 they ran the bitch.
They already know that any demo has no chance in 2020.
But they are gonna run the kweer. Then they can brag about how wonderfully inclusive they are.
So nobody was moved by that long, planned pause in his speech?
I hope Mitch wouldn't be able to be elected dog catcher after this.
Have the Repubs done the right thing and kicked his sorry azz out of the party yet? They don't need a 2/3 vote for that.
Originally Posted by 1minute

Well, that might be a tad harsh.

Reagan?

Trump?
Even the democrats will disown him.
He'll fit right in as Mini Mike's VP pick.

Democrats are done with this useful idiot.
I am surprised he has not flipped party yet
Originally Posted by Pat85

Democrats are done with this useful idiot.

McRomney's future.......

Originally Posted by gregintenn
One thing democrats have historically refrained from doing is backing a proven loser. These are odd times, however.

No doubt Romney would be all over it if asked.

They will this time. There isn't a winner in the race.
The only answer to Romney's vote on this is he is owned. I can't see anybody paying him enough straight-up, for his vote, because he's already pretty wealthy. I would think a million would buy lots of Senator's votes. Then again, most of them are wealthy, so maybe not. But would five million be worth it to him? More likely somebody with enough power to take all his wealth away or scandalize him worse than he did when he flipped.
Originally Posted by DMc
Have the Repubs done the right thing and kicked his sorry azz out of the party yet? They don't need a 2/3 vote for that.

Don't kick him out. Give him to McConnell to use and abuse like a rented mule every time the Senate needs to appoint a new conservative judge.
If Mitt ever ran as a democrat it would be time to dig up all the old negative crap and slurs that the democrats used against him the last time he ran against democrats. That would be interesting.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
He'll fit right in as Mini Mike's VP pick.

Mitt can carry the box!
Romney isn't running for President; not even as a Democrat.

The Democrats may be giving him some attention for rolling his way, but he's not someone they actually like. At the end of the day, Romney is a bit of a religious zealot for their tastes, and Democrats would never give him any nomination based on that alone.

Who's word is this?

>>--->

If you're talking 2020 isn't he way too late to get on any ballets?

2024? As someone mentioned above, he's too left for the R's and too right for the D's.
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Who's word is this?

>>--->

If you're talking 2020 isn't he way too late to get on any ballets?

2024? As someone mentioned above, he's too left for the R's and too right for the D's.

Rush Limbaugh said this on his radio show on his first day back.
2020 or 2024?

I didn't hear all of Rush on Friday.

>>--->

I couldn't see him even carrying Utah.
Trump would have a whole lot of fun with that.
Originally Posted by GunGeek

The Democrats may be giving him some attention for rolling his way, but he's not someone they actually like. At the end of the day, Romney is a bit of a religious zealot for their tastes, and Democrats would never give him any nomination based on that alone.

Agreed

He will run for Utah governor when his Senate term ends.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Agreed

He will run for Utah governor when his Senate term ends.

Not so sure he'd be a shoe-in for that. All the kin folk I have out there don't like him one little bit. Small sample tho...

I do think he could do less damage to the country as Gov.
I look back on this thread and realize that the 800lb gorilla in room was missed. I should be thinking about the Democrat Party split. All the data is there in the Iowa results. I find it hard to think about the dims.
MM879: That is funny - but on second thought he just may have a better chance of becoming President of the United States of America than ANY of the current crop of demonrats!
He's an ego-maniac, back stabbing punk, with many and varied mental issues - in other words he would make a good demonrat.
Sad though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
He wouldn’t win!
The country would never elect a Mormon, least of all Mitt Romney.
He's yesterday's news. He has no political future. He's done.

The "word" where?

Make no mistake, Mitt is just the latest person on a long list to discover it is far more dangerous to be a friend of the Left than an enemy of the Left
If Trump, Romney and Sanders are all running then we will have nothing but democrats to choose from. That's where this country is. There is no right side of the spectrum to choose from. They're all big government, tax and spend from the president all the way down to local councils and commissions. Handing out tax dollars is all anyone in government knows anymore and the majority of Americans want it that way.
He's killed his career enough, that would stick a fork in it.....I hope he does.
No way they'd have him. Big businessman, anti abortion, backstabbing sob. Oh, that last one covers all the others due

I'd wager significant money against that.
I can see him hooking up with someone as the VP running mate. Such as supremely anti gun Blomberg. Or maybe since he is done with Mule and the Elephant, He will hook up with the Independent Bernie. Interesting possibilities.
If he did this, he would live up to his comparisons to Benedict Arnold. When Benedict did his dirty deeds, even the British he was working for looked down on his treason and didn't fully trust him after that......neither would the Democrats.
© 24hourcampfire