Home
Posted By: nyrifleman Vindman has been fired - 02/07/20
Reports CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/07/politics/alex-vindman-donald-trump-impeachment/index.html

Should be cashiered
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Good.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Brother also I heard reported.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
It’s a good start. Now clean house.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GREAT NEWS!!!!
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Twin brother...

Can you imagine?

Not one, but TWO of those candy ass traitors... eek
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Needs courts martial , stripped of commission , busted to E1 , and sent to Ft Leavenworth for a few years for leaking classified information and sedition.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
The new NSC advisor was on Fox earlier this week.

He said that under Obama, the NSC bloated to over 300 advisors. He indicated that over 100 had been moved out with the goal of less than 150, more in line with the GWB Whitehouse.

I can't help but think that Trump's Whitehouse will be studied for a long time. Too many holdovers and others who forget they serve the President and the country. They themselves do not determine policy, the President does.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Isn’t he actually a Russian or from somewhere over there?
Posted By: dassa Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Needs courts martial , stripped of commission , busted to E1 , and sent to Ft Leavenworth for a few years for leaking classified information and sedition.

This
Posted By: ftbt Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

The little gerbil doesn’t look too happy .... does he?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Ukraine.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Twin brother...

Can you imagine?

Not one, but TWO of those candy ass traitors... eek

And both of them Jewish Ukrainian Ex-pats.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Democratic Underground is having a coronary.

Very entertaining.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Democratic Underground is having a coronary.

Very entertaining.

You knew the firing of their hero would instantly explode their heads.

Just as Comey's firing did. grin
Posted By: Rossimp Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Don’t think he’s fired, he’s been reassigned to the Pentagon. I think some miss a key point of his violation. The call he reported on was classified. It doesn’t matter that the person he divulged information to also has a clearance. You are not allowed to speak of classified information out side a “need to know” theater. The Blower was outside the need to know chain and therefore both should be stripped of their clearances and prosecuted for divulging a highly classified call and setting. So disgraceful and they think their heroes while Flynn is being decimated.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Trump should have removed all the Obama holdovers a long time ago.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
I want to see more heads roll...
Which base is generally considered schitt duty in the Army?

Korea? Gitmo?

Send him there.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Snitches get stitches .
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Don’t think he’s fired, he’s been reassigned to the Pentagon. I think some miss a key point of his violation. The call he reported on was classified. It doesn’t matter that the person he divulged information to also has a clearance. You are not allowed to speak of classified information out side a “need to know” theater. The Blower was outside the need to know chain and therefore both should be stripped of their clearances and prosecuted for divulging a highly classified call and setting. So disgraceful and they think their heroes while Flynn is being decimated.

Yeah, I don't think he's been fired either.

Reassigned maybe.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I've been wanting that since day 1
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Originally Posted by ftbt
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

Combat Infantryman Badge, he was under fire?
Posted By: 79S Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
He’s still in the Army he’s being reassigned to the pentagon..As a LTC assigned to the pentagon he’s going to be making coffee. No LTC wants to go to the pentagon, they want cmd time. How it was supposed to work after his time their at the White House he should of been onto a command in a brigade combat team. If he wanted his full bird, but being now he will probably head to the pentagon with a less than stellar OER. He will retire a LTC, what he was hoping to gain from this is beyond me. Maybe he truly thought he was doing it for the country, or he let his blind hatred of the president guide him and basically end his career. Regardless he will retire write a book, it will bomb and he will be just a random name in the history books..

Korea? Gitmo?

Send him there.

Ft wainwright, Ak, but he’s done he will be retiring his career came to an end when he let Schiff convince him trump would be impeached and found guilty by the senate.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Why the hell; was he there at all??
Originally Posted by 79S

Korea? Gitmo?

Send him there.

Ft wainwright, Ak, but he’s done he will be retiring his career came to an end when he let Schiff convince him trump would be impeached and found guilty by the senate.

I was thinking there must be an installation near the Bering Sea.
I couldn't be happier. More to come I'm thinking. One report his brother was fired too. He was a Jag officer. One question, Is that short for Jag-off officer. Sounds like it!!! laugh laugh
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Why the hell; was he there at all??

Special duty most officers get it before off to their next command. Some get joint time like working at Peterson AFB, other get White House duty, ROTC, etc they are called broadening assignments. I had a bn cdr who was on White House staff under Obama presidency. All he would say he flew a lot on airforce 2 with the Vice President.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Damn I never served but I thought there were fitness requirements for serving in the military. He looks more like a manager at Dairy Queen than a soldier.
I know of others that get joint time with other countries one LTC I knew went to Canada to hang out with Canadian Army for couple years.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Damn I never served but I thought there were fitness requirements for serving in the military. He looks more like a manager at Dairy Queen than a soldier.

Wouldn’t be surprised next 90 days he has to do a pt test.. or they will
Just stick him in the basement tell him to drop his retirement.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
I hope Trump goes head hunting.
He could be in charge of helping train troops in the Central African Republic, to help in the war on terror and all laugh
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
AWESOME! He should have left when obama left.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I agree with you but the reality of it is that our government is so bloated that you’re talking hundreds if not thousands of people that would need to be replaced. President Trump, not being a politician or DC insider, wouldn’t have a lot of names that he could trust nor people that he knew could fill those “jobs”.

Unfortunately we’ve seen that the upper echelon of our military is driven by political motivation and affiliation. There was a time in this country when one’s country came before one’s party affiliation but sadly it seems that even with those that have sworn an allegiance to uphold and defend our Constitution that they are unwilling to keep that oath choosing to instead put party and politics ahead of the country and Constitution.

It’s another sad commentary on how far we’ve fallen.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
If it’s so bloated, can’t they just be removed and not replaced?
Posted By: WiFowler Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20

Caretaker at one of the old DEW line sites . . . .
Can’t he serve chow somewhere?
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/07/20
Originally Posted by WiFowler

Caretaker at one of the old DEW line sites . . . .

Air Force,,,, but he could be the Army liaison. Eareckson Air Station. I had a few refueling and RONs there with USCG on the way back from Attu.
Originally Posted by doubletap
If it’s so bloated, can’t they just be removed and not replaced?

I’m sure that 99% of them wouldn’t be missed nor would they even be noticed as being absent but you gotta feed the beast...our government is the beast and our hard earned money is their feed. They don’t serve us anymore than any other parasite serves its host, instead they suck the life out of everything they come into contact with.

Government employees, for the most part, are proof positive why welfare to work programs are a failure. 😉
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20

I don't understand why Trump hasn't pardoned Flynn. Does anyone?
Posted By: Toddly Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

A new week starts Monday.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Snicker......

I sure hope they are working on having Schiff on the payback list....
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Officers are a little different but usually guys that have those ribbons and awards on their uniforms act in a more patriotic manner. Pathetic.

mike r
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20

He will wait until after the 2020 election. It's sure to be controversial to some people.
What a self centered liberal sneaky punk. Get Out Of Town!!!!

However, he and his brother will both keep their jobs in the Army and will be reassigned to the Pentagon.
God that makes me feel safe knowing we have warriors like Vindemann on duty.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by mrmarklin

He will wait until after the 2020 election. It's sure to be controversial to some people.

Flynn is not going to need to be pardoned his lawyer is tearing the government prosecution a new one
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by kid0917
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

I think he got a paper cut or something in Desert Storm, or in Iraq, I forget which.
Any other country would have executed the little traitor. He should thank his stars we have become a soft nation...
Posted By: NoDak Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Snitches get stitches .

He and his brother should get their necks stretched.
Posted By: NoDak Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I agree with you but the reality of it is that our government is so bloated that you’re talking hundreds if not thousands of people that would need to be replaced. President Trump, not being a politician or DC insider, wouldn’t have a lot of names that he could trust nor people that he knew could fill those “jobs”.

Unfortunately we’ve seen that the upper echelon of our military is driven by political motivation and affiliation. There was a time in this country when one’s country came before one’s party affiliation but sadly it seems that even with those that have sworn an allegiance to uphold and defend our Constitution that they are unwilling to keep that oath choosing to instead put party and politics ahead of the country and Constitution.

It’s another sad commentary on how far we’ve fallen.

Well said. Unfortunate, but true.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
The Godfather cleaning house.

Al Vindman has a purple heart from service in the sandbox. I hate to diss a service member’s service, but he said he was back on duty the same day of his “war wound”. That strikes me as cheesier than John Francois’ medal.

His get little tug of a brother is “ethics lawyer in charge of NSC”. I’ll bet a tidy sum that POS is the source of the leak of Bolton’s book.
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

If I read correctly - Purple Heart recipient.
IED in Iraq IIRC.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Ukraine.

He was born in Russia,USSR,before Ukraine separated and became their own nation.

Born:Alexander Semyonovich Vindman

June 6, 1975 (age 44)

Kiev, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
SS said,”Vindman, stand up and put your arms out. Step away from your desk and come w our four man team. We’ll forward any personal items to you at a later date.” LOL!!
Posted By: ftbt Re: Vindman has been fired - 02/08/20
Double trouble:

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com]
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Vindman has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

IED in Iraq IIRC.

And now, Campfire regulars want to kill him... Uh huh. Ain't America [bleep] now
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG +1, or better yet, tried, convicted & executed for treason.

MM
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

IED in Iraq IIRC.

And now, Campfire regulars want to kill him... Uh huh. Ain't America [bleep] now

I dont care how decorated you are, commit treason and face the consequences!!!
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG +1, or better yet, tried, convicted & executed for treason.

MM

Yep!

^^^This^^^
Posted By: RAS Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
He will retire and get a 6 figure job with CNN or MSNBC.

Don’t forget about the book.

Without acting like a little bee-itch to get on TV, he would have been just another fat, nameless Army officer.
I think that the UCMJ was not rescinded after the end of ww2.

There are things that he has done in his past that are not Kosher.

Even if he got wounded in the box.

That type of thing only goes so far.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Vindman has been fired - 02/08/20
What treason?

I know, it's 2020 and you can make up ANYTHING, but really.
Posted By: WAM Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Fat azz could not pass an Infantry/Airborne PT test.... Gimme dem crossed rifles!
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
Well ..... BYE-BYE:

CBS News tonight reported it as the beginning of Trump's "revenge."
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
What treason?

I know, it's 2020 and you can make up ANYTHING, but really.

?.You are kidding right.Did you ever study Germanys old "National Socialist Party" you know the NAZI's.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
I was forced to watch CNN on my plane ride today. It was almost comical their reactions.
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20
I suspect he'll get a mediocre OER, and his career will be over. He probably has over 20years service. so he'll retire as an 05. Who knows what he'll do in civilian life. Same for his brother, but obviously he's probably going to practice law.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20

Both of them should be found on their respective doorsteps.

Originally Posted by 79S

Korea? Gitmo?

Send him there.

Hey, I found both Korea and Ft. Aintwright to be enjoyable tours.

Well ..... BYE-BYE:

IED in Iraq IIRC.

The just reward for traitors and seditionists.
Posted By: DMc Re: Vindmann has been fired - 02/08/20

No kidding! Let's hope this is just the 1st in a long line of traitors.
Posted By: deltakid Re: Vindman has been fired - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by ironbender
The Godfather cleaning house.

Al Vindman has a purple heart from service in the sandbox. I hate to diss a service member’s service, but he said he was back on duty the same day of his “war wound”. That strikes me as cheesier than John Francois’ medal.

His get little tug of a brother is “ethics lawyer in charge of NSC”. I’ll bet a tidy sum that POS is the source of the leak of Bolton’s book.

This is one sure bet I will not take.

© 24hourcampfire