Home
Posted By: Dillonbuck It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Ok, it's always been my understanding that officers stay
out of politics. That if serving military decide to run their
mouths and cause problems for the Commander in Chief,
they could face serious repercussions.

However, his statements were not exactly mouth running.
Was giving testimonies that (in his opinion) Trump was wrong,
a punishable offense?
Posted By: Toddly Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
It was his opinion. And please address him as Lt col.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Actually, since he is an Army officer, his title would be LTC.
Posted By: viking Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Nerd.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
I did use his earned title.
Out respect for the position.

But, for this conversation, IDGAS.

Is it improper for a US military officer to give his opinion on the
presidents decisions in a public forum?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Considering that he lied about What Trump did/said, he should have been punished far more.
Posted By: slumlord Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
He made decisions above his pay grade and questioned the CIC
Posted By: sourdough44 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
He can sit at the lunch table with Mitt and Joe Walsh.
Posted By: ironbender Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

And became a traitor by leaking classified information.
And he’ll be reassigned to a cushy job in the Pentagon, unfortunately
Posted By: sourdough44 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

And how will the rest treat him? Seems many would rather be more loyal to Trump, though I do realize there are all types.
suffer his time out in a corner office, do-nothing capacity till retirement

Then write a book, get a job with liberal think tank, become CNN ‘military analyst’

....the future’s so bright, he gotta wear shades.

The swamp will coddle him
Posted By: 79S Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

Then write a book, get a job with liberal think tank, become CNN ‘military analyst’

100% correct, on president trump 2nd term you will see him on cnn all the time providing his great analysis.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
a punishable offense?
That was not what was wrong. It was everything else he did that was wrong.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

Even worse, he's headed to the War College if news reports are accurate.
Posted By: geedubya Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Even worse, he's headed to the War College if news reports are accurate.

Au Contraire..........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL,

GWB
Posted By: Steve Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

A corner office in a weather station in Greenland.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Just pull his clearance for leaking. The rest would take care of itself. He'd be counting recruit socks and underwear stock
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by 79S

100% correct, on president trump 2nd term you will see him on cnn all the time providing his great analysis.

Do you think he has enough cpersonality" for that? He struck me as a kid that could not keep his lunch money, but got fat anyway...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

Was giving testimonies that (in his opinion) Trump was wrong,and
a punishable offense?

Trump is the commanding chief of the military. The Commander In Chief.

The POS Vindman said he served and reported to the " interagency group".

He also said he disagreed with Trumps actions re Ukraine. Can you imagine the result if all servicemen chose to do as they saw fit rather than follow orders.

He was not elected to affect his policy decisions and he jumped chain of command in reporting his disagreements and is guilty of insubordination.

He should face the brig or firing squad.
Originally Posted by ironbender

And became a traitor by leaking classified information.

This too. Trumps discussions with anyone are classified.
Posted By: rlott Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

Uniform Code of Military Justice Article 88 - Contempt Toward Officials: “Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Dillonbuck: You are NOT paying attention - you are simply restating the liberal demonrat anti-Trump, Trump Derangement Syndrome "line" (propaganda)!
He was "removed" from his current job and re-assigned because he was leaking sensitive material! He also went outside his chain of command and various other bullschidt acts to try to damage President Donald J. Trump!
I think he should be court-martialed!
I also think LESS of YOU for either being so stupid, so naive or for trying to harm President Donald J. Trump by espousing your stupid and fallacious attack on our President!
Yeah, he should be "attacked" for what that back stabbing little bastard tried to do!
Sheesh man - pay attention or keep your mouth shut - please.
It NEVER fails to amaze me how many people are so easily fooled (like you!) by the anti-Trump, anti-American agenda put forth by the "mainstream media!
Sad and pathetic that.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

An LTC in the Pentagon is like an E-2 on a [bleep] detail, and that's all they'll get , [bleep] details. His career is over. If he's lucky, he'll get a job as Army liason at the Thule AFB in Greenland, but he'll never get a command or promotion again.

He'll be "parked" somewhere until public interest wanes, then he'll retire quietly. If he's smart he'll do it before November.
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
One of the things that was drilled into us when I was a young 2LT going through IOBC was questioning illegal orders. My Lai was still fresh on people's minds and William Calley was still in Columbus after being released. He served as a cautionary tale to us.

With that said LTC Vindeman wasn't ordered to do anything illegal or not. His "opinion" is irrelevant. It appears he went beyond testifying just about the facts.

I don't see him moving beyond Colonel, if he makes it that far. I have seen military careers ended for less.
Is this guy eligible to retire now? Anyone know how many years he’s got in?

He should jump now if he can, while he’s still a real ‘darlin.

Get hooked up with Susan Rice and the gang...
Posted By: Clarkm Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Liberals at the dinner party last night were complaining about this.
I told them that in the old days, rebelling against the king would get you killed.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
It will be a travesty of justice if Vindman gets a military or govt pension.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

An LTC in the Pentagon is like an E-2 on a [bleep] detail, and that's all they'll get , [bleep] details. His career is over. If he's lucky, he'll get a job as Army liason at the Thule AFB in Greenland, but he'll never get a command or promotion again.

Thanks. Great to hear that.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
I worked with a USAF pilot who retired after 23 years of service- - - -with the rank of Major! He also had long tours of duty in wonderful places like Johnston Island- - - - -a refueling stop in the middle of the Pacific ocean that was nothing but a runway and a barracks. His problem was alcoholism. Most every military branch has similar places to warehouse malcontents and losers, if they're not RIF'ed "For the good of the service"! His future with the Army isn't likely to be a bed of roses!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I worked with a USAF pilot who retired after 23 years of service- - - -with the rank of Major! He also had long tours of duty in wonderful places like Johnston Island- - - - -a refueling stop in the middle of the Pacific ocean that was nothing but a runway and a barracks. His problem was alcoholism. Most every military branch has similar places to warehouse malcontents and losers, if they're not RIF'ed "For the good of the service"! His future with the Army isn't likely to be a bed of roses!
Jerry

All right, good post, Jerry.
Is this guy eligible to retire now? Anyone know how many years he’s got in?

He should jump now if he can, while he’s still a real ‘darlin.

Get hooked up with Susan Rice and the gang...

I read somewhere he's around the 23 or 24-year mark and if he doesn't promote to O-6 (Colonel) by his 27th year he's done.

Not sure how Army O-6 selection boards work, but there's no way a Navy O-6 selection board would let him into the club.
Posted By: Osky Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
So much consternation by the left over this guys dismissal. None of these seemingly shocked people gave even a glance when the previous president purged a number of generals when he took over.
The reason this guy is the way he is is because the only thing anyone cared about Eukraine previously was how American tax money could be flushed thru there and stolen. Biden is just the tip of the Iceberg on that. Vindmon was allowed to do as he wished as long as the applecart wasn't upset. Hence his Vanity.
The previous administration watched Russia take a big piece of that country and didn't do squat... talk about Russian collusion and phoney hypocrisy it glows on display.

Osky
Posted By: AB2506 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
I'd send him to a combat zone. Only problem is a puke like that would get others killed.

I hope the rumors about war college is wrong. It would be criminal if he taught anyone anything.

I bet he would quit within a month if his forward base was shelled.
Originally Posted by Osky
So much consternation by the left over this guys dismissal. None of these seemingly shocked people gave even a glance when the previous president purged a number of generals when he took over.
The reason this guy is the way he is is because the only thing anyone cared about Eukraine previously was how American tax money could be flushed thru there and stolen. Biden is just the tip of the Iceberg on that. Vindmon was allowed to do as he wished as long as the applecart wasn't upset. Hence his Vanity.
The previous administration watched Russia take a big piece of that country and didn't do squat... talk about Russian collusion and phoney hypocrisy it glows on display.

Osky

Good point, nor when they shafted Flynn.

Vindman was one of their inside men. I'm thinking we havent heard the last of him.

Same goes for Marie Yovanovitch, too.
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20

Yes. Punishable under the UCMJ.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Bottom line this is about an executive decision to have only people you trust in your inner circle. Vindman has shown he can’t be trusted.

Liberals can’t understand that because they’ve been trying to handcuff Trump from the date of his election. They expect him to conform to rules that no other President has had to. It doesn't wok like that. He’s still your President.
Posted By: DouginLa Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
He’s still your President.

And proud of it.
Posted By: ironbender Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Saw a report that his twin POS was cshitcanned too. It was on msn.

Have not found verification on a reputable site. Anyone?
Posted By: 308ld Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by AB2506
I'd send him to a combat zone. Only problem is a puke like that would get others killed.

I hope the rumors about war college is wrong. It would be criminal if he taught anyone anything.

I bet he would quit within a month if his forward base was shelled.

I fully agree he is a POS. But he has plenty on his chest to dispute that he would quit a forward base within a month. Purple Heart, CIB, Ranger.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: viking Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
A paper cut? For his Purple Heart?
Posted By: Osky Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
I think under the previous administration some of that chest color came easier?

Osky
Posted By: Steve Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by viking
A paper cut? For his Purple Heart?

IED in Iraq. Not sure of the extent of his wounds.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Probably a John Kerry Purple Owie! Needed a medium sized Band-Aid, most likely.
Jerry
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Probably a John Kerry Purple Owie! Needed a medium sized Band-Aid, most likely.
Jerry

Reminded me of the MASH episode where Frank had an eggshell in his eye.
Originally Posted by rlott

Uniform Code of Military Justice Article 88 - Contempt Toward Officials: “Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

Rlott thanks,
Your excerpt from UCMJ was exactly what I thought was
the case. But I wasn't sure.

Funny, the media doesn't seem to understand that.
(We really need a sarcasm font)
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by EIB0879
One of the things that was drilled into us when I was a young 2LT going through IOBC was questioning illegal orders. My Lai was still fresh on people's minds and William Calley was still in Columbus after being released. He served as a cautionary tale to us.

With that said LTC Vindeman wasn't ordered to do anything illegal or not. His "opinion" is irrelevant. It appears he went beyond testifying just about the facts.

I don't see him moving beyond Colonel, if he makes it that far. I have seen military careers ended for less.

That's how I see it too.

If LTC Vindeman has already had a successful Battalion/Squadron Command tour, he might get selected for promotion to COL, but he probably wouldn't be selected for Brigade Command because of this smudge on his record and a successful Brigade Command is a box that almost certainly has to be checked before a COL is considered for promotion to General Officer rank. My guess is that his career has stalled and he'll retire as either an LTC or a staff COL.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Dillonbuck: You are NOT paying attention - you are simply restating the liberal demonrat anti-Trump, Trump Derangement Syndrome "line" (propaganda)!
He was "removed" from his current job and re-assigned because he was leaking sensitive material! He also went outside his chain of command and various other bullschidt acts to try to damage President Donald J. Trump!
I think he should be court-martialed!
I also think LESS of YOU for either being so stupid, so naive or for trying to harm President Donald J. Trump by espousing your stupid and fallacious attack on our President!
Yeah, he should be "attacked" for what that back stabbing little bastard tried to do!
Sheesh man - pay attention or keep your mouth shut - please.
It NEVER fails to amaze me how many people are so easily fooled (like you!) by the anti-Trump, anti-American agenda put forth by the "mainstream media!
Sad and pathetic that.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow.

This is my diplomatic attempt.
Carefully read the 2 posts again.
I made no statements.
No attacks. (Not subtle here, if I atacked it it would be clear)

I asked a question.
And some here who clearly understood answered.

His criticizing the president. The thing that the press is defending.
Is in actuality an offense that easily allows his removal from his
position.

The point is.

THAT ONE THING, BY ITSELF, ALLOWS TRUMP TO PROPERLY
REMOVE HIM. TRUMP WAS RIGHT.

When you wish to apologize, I will accept.
Posted By: reivertom Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Send him to guard an Antarctic weather station. We''l see then how patriotic he remains without a cushy desk job.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Some of this would be humorous if it weren't so ignorant. Do any of y'all have an idea what his pension would be if he retired as a Lt. Col. today with 24 years experience? Not to mention the fact that he's a Deep State Operative and probably makes more doing that than he does in the Army. He probably got paid well for his treason and if he did by chance, get bounced, there is probably a cushy consulting job for him. Plus he could sign a big book deal to tell his story about how the big bad woof blew his house down and make millions off the bogus scam, just like many others have-all legal, as opposed to his offshore accounts.

Plus the fact that he did not get to be a light colonel by accident. He's been promoted all the way by Democrats in the Army that Clinton, Bush and Osama pushed. They're still there and when this blows over the guy at the top has no idea what they're doing. Look at some of Trump's clueless appointments that his Deep State buddies told him were good old boys who'd do him right. Anybody remember Jeff Sessions?

Be advised, I am all in on Trump, but there are simply things he can't know or watch all the time and the Deep State is very, very embedded. As soon as Trump's attention is on something else, this pogue gets promoted to full bird.
Wonder if he could pass a PT test. He looks a little ‘fleshy’.
I'd rather see him pass the soap-in-a-pillowcase initiation from Full Metal Jacket.
Posted By: 79S Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Some of this would be humorous if it weren't so ignorant. Do any of y'all have an idea what his pension would be if he retired as a Lt. Col. today with 24 years experience? Not to mention the fact that he's a Deep State Operative and probably makes more doing that than he does in the Army. He probably got paid well for his treason and if he did by chance, get bounced, there is probably a cushy consulting job for him. Plus he could sign a big book deal to tell his story about how the big bad woof blew his house down and make millions off the bogus scam, just like many others have-all legal, as opposed to his offshore accounts.

Plus the fact that he did not get to be a light colonel by accident. He's been promoted all the way by Democrats in the Army that Clinton, Bush and Osama pushed. They're still there and when this blows over the guy at the top has no idea what they're doing. Look at some of Trump's clueless appointments that his Deep State buddies told him were good old boys who'd do him right. Anybody remember Jeff Sessions?

Be advised, I am all in on Trump, but there are simply things he can't know or watch all the time and the Deep State is very, very embedded. As soon as Trump's attention is on something else, this pogue gets promoted to full bird.

He commissioned in 99 so he has 20ys and change will hit his 21 yrs this yr. So he does not have 24yrs, regardless he will get a decent retirement. Lot better than mine after 22yrs
Originally Posted by 79S

He commissioned in 99 so he has 20ys and change will hit his 21 yrs this yr. So he does not have 24yrs, regardless he will get a decent retirement. Lot better than mine after 22yrs
I have no idea how many years he has, I was just going by what was said earlier in the thread, 23-24 years, IIRC. Thanks for your attention to such minute detail on my posts though.
Posted By: mcknight77 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Just pull his clearance for leaking. The rest would take care of itself. He'd be counting recruit socks and underwear stock

This
Posted By: IZH27 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
My BIL retired from the army in December after 32 years of service. During those 32 years he was very careful to honor the oath that he had taken and the chain of command. He hardly spoke of anything political because of this. Vindeman is not my BIL and as far as I’m concerned his new title should be Permanent Latrine Orderly. It’s a fitting post for such a man.
Nothing less than full prosecution for treason will suffice.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Vindeman's career is over. He will be passed over for 0-5 twice and that is that! He'll be forced to retire. He cast his lot with the Bolsheviks and lost. Playing politics while wearing a uniform has consequences.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Vindeman's career is over. He will be passed over for 0-5 twice and that is that! He'll be forced to retire. He cast his lot with the Bolsheviks and lost. Playing politics while wearing a uniform has consequences.

He is already an LTC

01 - 2LT
02 - 1LT
03 - CPT
04 - MAJ
05 - LTC
06 - COL
07 - BG
08 - MG
09 - LTG
10 - GEN
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20

Yep.

People hate that politicians get re-elected for a lifetime.
They become princes, and forget why they are there.

So, folks want term limits.

The problem with term limits is what Ethan covered above.
We send a newly minted, green politician to the grinder in DC,
They no NOTHING!

Their compatriots, and the establishment have tremendous
impact on their decisions.

So, we have long term bureaucrats (swamp) running the show.
These are people we don't elect, can't throw out of office, and
mostly will never know their name.

Consider Joe Stalin.
He was a thug. Not highly educated.
Loyal to Lenin. Glad wanted to reward him with a position.
Not "qualified" for a prestigious spot, Stalin ask to be made
Party Secretary-General.
Glad thought that was great. He couldnt hurt anything there.

Of course, everything crosses the secretary's desk.
And who schedules the meetings in a government of meetings.

Gathering all the information.
Choosing who learns what, and when.
Setting up all meetings and appointments, and controlling
who is there.

Old Joe made history,
from the secretary's position.

In DC,
The swamp is following Joe's footsteps,
And ideology.

Vindeman, Bolton, the list goes on.
They all believed in THEIR power and ideas.
They couldn't just do what the boss ask.
No, they had come to believe they were there to run
the show. Not run it for. The Boss.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20
Originally Posted by rlott

Rlott thanks,
Your excerpt from UCMJ was exactly what I thought was
the case. But I wasn't sure.

Funny, the media doesn't seem to understand that.
(We really need a sarcasm font)

DOD policy also dictates what is and is not acceptable when it comes to politics/campaigning. Officers really have to watch what they say.

Oh, and adios to that fat faced phuuuk.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20

Yep.

People hate that politicians get re-elected for a lifetime.
They become princes, and forget why they are there.

So, folks want term limits.

The problem with term limits is what Ethan covered above.
We send a newly minted, green politician to the grinder in DC,
They no NOTHING!

Their compatriots, and the establishment have tremendous
impact on their decisions.

So, we have long term bureaucrats (swamp) running the show.
These are people we don't elect, can't throw out of office, and
mostly will never know their name.

Consider Joe Stalin.
He was a thug. Not highly educated.
Loyal to Lenin. Glad wanted to reward him with a position.
Not "qualified" for a prestigious spot, Stalin ask to be made
Party Secretary-General.
Glad thought that was great. He couldnt hurt anything there.

Of course, everything crosses the secretary's desk.
And who schedules the meetings in a government of meetings.

Gathering all the information.
Choosing who learns what, and when.
Setting up all meetings and appointments, and controlling
who is there.

Old Joe made history,
from the secretary's position.

In DC,
The swamp is following Joe's footsteps,
And ideology.

Vindeman, Bolton, the list goes on.
They all believed in THEIR power and ideas.
They couldn't just do what the boss ask.
No, they had come to believe they were there to run
the show. Not run it for. The Boss.

And they would have gotten away with it, if not for the Grace of God, military Intel patriots and Donald Trump.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20
I'd fire someone that tried to get me fired.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20

a punishable offense?

Seriously?

He was part of the coup to unseat the president.

He wears a uniform to work so apparently you think he’s allowed such conduct.

GMAFB
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20
Ok, some guys cleared up the question i ask.

Thanks!

Now the big one.

How come a couple understood the question to mean
that I support this guy?

I thought it was clear the question was about him giving
his opinion. I have this same problem at work.
Ask a question, a couple guys give a coherent answer,
others get pissed. Then start blubbering about something
way off topic.

Never realized how lacking in communication skills I am.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20
It wasn’t a bunch of guys at work talking and trying to solve a problem.

It was a guy at work running around gossiping about the boss and undermining his decision.

Big difference.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20

Thanks!

Now the big one.

that I support this guy?

way off topic.

By asking the question it says something about you, no?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20
Originally Posted by kroo88

Thanks!

Now the big one.

that I support this guy?

way off topic.

By asking the question it says something about you, no?

It says nothing more than he wanted to more fully understand the basis for Vindman's removal from his position.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: It. Col. Vindeman - 02/09/20
Alex Vindman was a "chow thief" and all-around POS:

https://www.cernovich.com/chow-thief-rangers-wanted-alexander-vindman-removed-from-ranger-school/

Alexander Vindman was a “chow thief,” and “lazy,” a classmate of his at Ranger School told me. The Ranger (Scroll and Tab with multiple deployments) went on, “We tried peering him out in Mountains.” Mountains refers to the Mountain Phase of Ranger School.

Chow thieves steal MREs from other Rangers and are notorious in Ranger School, where students are subjected to near-starvation conditions. It’s not uncommon for students to lose up to 40 pounds, and most students lose 20 pounds.

During Ranger School, the people who don’t use team work and screw others over are often voted out of Ranger School in a process known as peer evaluations.

Despite not having the respect of his peers, Vindman was pushed through due to his language proficiency.

"During Ranger School, LTC Vindman kept getting low peer ratings because “he was lazy and a chow thief,” a Ranger School classmate of Vindman has said.

Battalion Rangers wanted him out, said he was POS."
© 24hourcampfire