Home
Posted By: hanco Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Got up at 3:30. Fixing to jump in my old jeep, head to work, punch in at 4:30, work ten hours.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
I am up most of the time.. I have a sleep problem.. sleeping pills do nothing for me..
Originally Posted by Hubert
I am up most of the time.. I have a sleep problem.. sleeping pills do nothing for me..

You might try cbd oil.

I woke to pee and will be dreaming shortly.
Im up now , going to meet some buddys and go to the Upper Pen. for a gun show! its a balmy 5 outside now!
Im up, also have to work. I use Saturday to do my paperwork, no distraction from the employees or clients.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Oh yea, early riser here.
I'm up, going to hunt Yotes today, got to feed cows early.
I'm always up, laying down is a problem, sitting up is more gooder.
WTF?
Got up at 3:30 CST. Not by choice. Sometimes after a bathroom visit I just can’t go back to sleep. Got a rabbit hunt planned later.
Just woke up, tired. Between work and a grocery run didn’t get home until 10:30. Gonna roll out in an hour to take the dog on a hike.
Posted By: hanco Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Fixing to clock in. When I get off, go home try to nap a couple hours, taking wifey out to eat, the dancing til one. I’ll be tired tomorrow!!
I don't know how you do it, your still in good shape, must be all the dancing !!!
Just got home from work. Gotta be back at 5pm this evening.
Bacon,eggs,shower and bed sound good before long.
Posted By: DougD Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Up helping the neighbor kid milk 80 head of cows. While his Parents are on vacation.
DougD , man you must have strong hands Lol
I'm up, too. Just read how the Dumbocrat debate went to hell last night in NH next door. Some good stuff on Breitbart. What planet do those people live on, indeed?
5-5:30 every morning. Read the former local online newspaper, and then catch the latest here on the 'fire.
Up at 4:30. Working on my first cup of coffee, and man, does it taste good. Going to the vintage snowmobile rally today. Just might buy one if I see something I like.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Up late. Hopefully I can fall asleep in the next hour or so.
Been up since five. I have to be on duty by 7 so I’ll be leaving shortly. Finishing up my coffee enjoying the silence.
Light snow has fallen over night. Sure beats all the rain we’ve been having.
Going to head out and hunt coyotes here in a bit. 30 degrees out, so the weather is just about right.
Posted By: hanco Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by Angus55
I don't know how you do it, your still in good shape, must be all the dancing !!!

I walk-run ten to twelve miles a week. We will make 5 to 6 miles tonight according to her Fitbit. It helps keep my legs half ass fit. I played football, ran track, finished 4 marathons, bunches of 5K and 10K runs. I try to keep moving, lots of walking at work. When I broke my ankle 4 years ago, I was down for 4 months. It took two years to get back where I was. I’m about ten pounds heavier than I was in high school, 190 instead of 180. I damn sure can’t run a 10.2 hundred yard dash anymore.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20

Been up since s little before 4 on 3rd mug of coffee now
0240 and still Friday night in my world. Have a great day guys.
Up at 5:00 AM, may go to a small gun auction later today. No gunshows in the area this weekend, will take the wife out for birthday lunch tomorrow after church.
Pretty much everyday. Made drive to see Mom and air her out a little. Will be 85 I a few months so she does not drive much (good thing) so the wife and I take her shopping and out for a meal or two.

I'd love to go hunt some song dogs or such. I work too much.
Up at what has become my usual 5:00. Read the paper, and now on my second cuppa. Only woke up three times last night, pretty good for me. I just roll over and go back to sleep each time. Almost never have to pee during the night.
Posted By: GreggH Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Boykin couldn’t stand me being asleep past 5 this morning.
GreggH
I usually get up at about 4:30 every day of the week
Posted By: viking Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Yesterday I was up a 0300, that sucked. This morning I woke up at the same time, but went to sleep until 0430.

CBD oils? I have a CDL, is there some oils out there that won’t show up in a random UA?

Hopefully someone here can educate us.
Rise and shine at 4:35 this morning. Gonna need a nap.
Was awake early, so I finally got up at 4:00

Usually lay in bed 'till 4:30.

Having a cup of green tea this AM, and checking out what's going on, on Campfire.

Virgil B.
Up at the normal 1 am
Been up since 4 a.m......................will shoot 06 for groups today, take the saw back up on the mountain and clear a few more small trees that will later leaf out and block my new 700 yard Sharps rifle gong, threw a chain up there yesterday afternoon, had everything on the ATV except the combo wrench to loosen the bar for a chain re-install! mad
Posted By: WAM Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Heading out shortly with the dogs to hunt snow geese. Waiting for coffee to brew ☕️
Originally Posted by WAM
Heading out shortly with the dogs to hunt snow geese. Waiting for coffee to brew ☕️

That sounds like too much fun
Up at 05:30 this morning. Burning diesel and rolling snow til about 45 minutes ago.

Funny............. M-F my alarm is set for 06:30 to go to work and when it goes off, it's "Aw FUGG !!!! Time to get up already ???". On the weekends......... I don't work weekends....... I don't set the alarm and my eyes fly open somewhere between 04:45 and 05:30 and my brain is on and open for business......... Go figger.
Posted By: Steve Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Slept in. 6:30. But I got the bacon in the smoker al ready!
Posted By: KRAKMT Re: Who is up early on Saturday - 02/08/20
Was up at 6 but took my time getting going.
Now the fog has crept in and visibility is under a 100 yards.
Sitting here contemplating making a hike looking for two cow elk. Probably a waste of time, but it is better than watching TV.

If someone wants to post a pic of a cool MT foggy morning, send me a pm with text number. I have one barrish of service.
© 24hourcampfire