Home
Posted By: ftbt The Word On The Street Is ..... - 02/09/20
...... There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before):

Greg Rubini, who first outed Ciaramella as the whistleblower, tweeted yesterday that Dirty cops Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe will both be arrested this week, maybe even Monday or Tuesday.

And last night on Judge Jeanine, Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

MAYBE IF WE ALL SAID A LITTLE PRAYER!

See:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ek-but-of-course-weve-heard-this-before/

https://mobile.twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1226193709886320641
Warehouse 'em without bail for a few months with a bunch like the perverts from the "Shawshank Redemption".
Jerry
Hopefully the noose won’t slip off this time. Out of all of the deep staters I would think that Strozk and Page would be the easiest pickins of the bunch. Wouldn’t be too hard to get either to turn on the other. From that they might both start spilling their guts on the rest associated.
I sure hope so.

But I'll believe it when I see them in handcuffs.

We've been hearing this for years.
Perhaps some of my dreams could really come true. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. Anytime stuff like this appears it's nothing to get excited over but just take a wait & see attitude and hope for the best.
Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

Why only Half?
Be interesting to see Durham’s criminal investigation report and what it yields.
Originally Posted by ftbt
...... There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before):

Greg Rubini, who first outed Ciaramella as the whistleblower, tweeted yesterday that Dirty cops Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe will both be arrested this week, maybe even Monday or Tuesday.

And last night on Judge Jeanine, Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

See:

Of course we’ve heard this before… Remember Huber? We’ve also heard Senator Graham say he was going to bring in a whole batch of villains before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Lindsey has been saying this since before he took chairmanship of the committee back in 2018. But so far Lindsey has failed to bring anyone before his committee except for IG Horowitz in over a year.
Yawn. Believe it when I see it.

I can tell you this. I caught just a hint of Trump downplaying indictments and arrests. If that ends up being so, he's going to have a lot of disappointment on his hands.

Not to mention, the national debt is climbing and the GDP is more and more made up of .gov spending.

Not good ingredients to have in the recipe.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I can tell you this. I caught just a hint of Trump downplaying indictments and arrests. If that ends up being so, he's going to have a lot of disappointment on his hands.

Not to mention, the national debt is climbing and the GDP is more and more made up of .gov spending.

Can you (all of us) imagine what those numbers would look like if the democrats had won ?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Can you (all of us) imagine what those numbers would look like if the democrats had won ?

For 8 years under Obama they right like Sean Hannity brought up the National debt almost daily. Now it's not even mentioned. But something has to be done. No doubt under the democrats it would be through the roof..
Unfortunately the only known way to pay down huge debt is to shrink it with monster inflation... precious metals...

This.
Watch me not hold my breath.....
Besides we all know Q is the only dude to believe when it comes to this stuff
Originally Posted by steve4102
Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

Why only Half?

Because the other half are the movers and shakers “or rulers” and are protected from any concept of prosecution.

Probably not much different. What politicians say and what they do, are two entirely different things. Both sides have different talking points (guns, abortion, welfare, etc.) when they are running for election but, once they're elected, they listen and do what the same people tell them to do.
Wake me up when something happens.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Wake me up when something happens.

Just hope that you haven't died of old age before it happens. Jag's not chiminbg in so I dont think that its true.......... Or maybe he just now found a 1:47:25 length link that he's scanning now for factual informtion. Maybe give him anohter 5 minutes.
Hopefully the noose won’t slip off this time. Out of all of the deep staters I would think that Strozk and Page would be the easiest pickins of the bunch. Wouldn’t be too hard to get either to turn on the other. From that they might both start spilling their guts on the rest associated.

I am not so sure about the spilling their guts part. They should take Epstein as a sobering lesson.
The 'debt' wasn't designed to be paid off. (((They))) make us pay the interest on the debt from money they create out of thin air. Great gig if you can get it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yeah. Sure.
Well , if Strozk and McCabe ARE arrested first, that makes sense from a Prosecutor's prosecutor's

The whole Russiagate Scam was a conpiracy from Obama on down. Obama ,Clapper ,Brennan, Comey McCabe ,Strozk and many others were all involved in different stages.

It's like going after a Mafia Don or a Drug lord.. First you indict a few underlings and then THEY turn state's evidence so you can close in on their bosses, building your case up the chain of command.

Many times the state's evidence deals are cut DURING the trials of the underlings.

As to it taking until now, Trump, Sessions and Graham etc had their hands politcally tied during the Mueller inquisition. Finally, Barr came in and put and end to it by telling Mueller to close up shop.

That ended just 9 short months ago. Then the impeachment BS started.

Now that is over with. No matter WHAT Barr and Durham.) are doing , GRAHAM and the Congresdional Republicans NEED TO STRIKE NOW.

By.tye time the hearings get underway this Spring and Summer it will have MAXIMUM politcal impact on the Dems going into the Election this fall.

This is a truly a "Washington at Yorkotown" moment or tge Republicans . NOW is the time to hit the Dems hard , methodically and relentlessly finish the bastards.

Legally. For all the world to see.
If it was somebody other than the beautiful people, they would be already in the can.
Hope it is true. I would love to see that lying weasel Strzk go to jail.
Originally Posted by jk16
Well , if Strozk and McCabe ARE arrested first, that makes sense from a Prosecutor's prosecutor's

The whole Russiagate Scam was a conpiracy from Obama on down. Obama ,Clapper ,Brennan, Comey McCabe ,Strozk and many others were all involved in different stages.

It's like going after a Mafia Don or a Drug lord.. First you indict a few underlings and then THEY turn state's evidence so you can close in on their bosses, building your case up the chain of command.

Many times the state's evidence deals are cut DURING the trials of the underlings.

As to it taking until now, Trump, Sessions and Graham etc had their hands politcally tied during the Mueller inquisition. Finally, Barr came in and put and end to it by telling Mueller to close up shop.

Now that is over with. No matter WHAT Barr and Durham.) are doing , GRAHAM and the Congresdional Republicans NEED TO STRIKE NOW.

By.tye time the hearings get underway this Spring and Summer it will have MAXIMUM politcal impact on the Dems going into the Election this fall.

This is a truly a "Washington at Yorkotown" moment or tge Republicans . NOW is the time to hit the Dems hard , methodically and relentlessly finish the bastards.

...Or and more likely, the "underlings" will be sacrificial lambs and be ordered to take one for the "team", or else. These guys know what the deep State is capable of and they know what happened to Seth, Epstein and dozens of others.

There is nobody in DC that wants all of this corruption exposed, so the best way to deal with it is for Barr to through the public a few sacrificial crumbs, hold a press conference and tell all of America "we got em", "we got those responsible" and it all ends with the big dogs getting off Scott Free.

Too Big To Jail...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/08/too-big-to-jail/
I've heard the wind blow before.
Have frogs fart in the pond before--

When will we see the perp walks??
They should be arrested at 3 am by fully equipped 10 man SWAT teams, with no warning. See how they like it....

But don't worry, the Clintons have "people" standing by, a speed dial away.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The 'debt' wasn't designed to be paid off. (((They))) make us pay the interest on the debt from money they create out of thin air. Great gig if you can get it.

That's been the moa of the deep state cabal who owns the Fed. Its not going to continue much longer.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I sure hope so.

But I'll believe it when I see them in handcuffs.

We've been hearing this for years.

It's taken years to get the ducks lined up, Barry.

It's going to be Biblical. grin

Why only Half?

So you can bitch.
Originally Posted by jk16

Well said. Half are going to get the wheels jailed.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Why only Half?

So you can bitch.

So I take it you would not bitch if "half" of these treasonous criminals got off scott free and did not go to jail.
Interesting.

Only HALF?????

I'd stay on my knees for WEEKS if it would result in the FLIP getting 25-life...
If Trump was like Hitler as the dems(commies) say he would have built the ovens already. Ed k

True. His .gov administrivia and freebee cuts are impressive.

See:

Did Miss Lindsey say why only half?
My deep rooted cynicism is the result of years of being misled, lied to, and of seeing zero actually happen. I am not holding my breath.
Originally Posted by RickyD

See:

Possibly, the other half spills their guts for immunity?

Not holding my breath, but it's a nice hopeful thought.
Originally Posted by FreeMe

See:

Possibly, the other half spills their guts for immunity?

Not holding my breath, but it's a nice hopeful thought.

Come to think of it - one way to get half of them to sing, would be to make them think half of them are about to sing. Just thinking out loud about what Lindsey might be thinking.

See:

No, but Jag says it's so guys like me can bitch.
I would love to see justice.

See:

Only a couple days left, keeping my fingers crossed.
We have heard this before!
It’s day four, anything?
Unless they figure a way to charge them in Texas, it's going to be real hard, close to impossible, to get a conviction in DC, which went 92% for HRC in the 2016 election.
Ftbt: This sure sounds like good news to me!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Nothing of any consequence is going to happen....................book it !!

Durham has gone real quiet & he's had more than enough time.............bad sign, IMO.

All hat, no cattle.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Durham has gone real quiet & he's had more than enough time.............bad sign, IMO.

All hat, no cattle.

MM

Agreed.
When the Horowitz investigation ended, I thought they were saying that the Durham arrests would take a few months and that it was a criminal investigation.

Same same.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves.

All hat, no cattle.

MM

Agreed.

Man, I don't know. If nothing else the internet has educated a lot of people about the machinations of our corrupt government.

Too many people see what's going on. No longer can Walter Cronkite dictate what you hear from the MSM.

I don't see the nation accepting this corruption just hanging out there without some serious justice and repercussions for the guilty.

signed,
Pollyanna
We are going to have to refresh that tree some. Get used to the idea, harden your mind and your body. Personally, I hope to tell my grandsons that I never killed a man, just commies and traitors. They certainly have it coming.
They place themselves into the positions which they need to cover up their actions. You would have to fire most of all the government employees state, local, and federal.

See:

Why only half?????

Fox news..........today 2/14

McCabe will not be criminally charged.
Word on the street is...

The bs is so deep in the campfire chest waders barely cut it!

See:

Anything?

........................[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]............................
Originally Posted by 308ld

Fox news..........today 2/14

McCabe will not be criminally charged.

Based on one investigation, but not the current investigations. He is not out of the woods yet...
Originally Posted by 308ld

See:

Anything?

........................[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]............................

Yes, Deep State Barr sent a letter to McCabe's attorneys informing them that he will not be indicted and the case against him is closed.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Word on the street is...

The bs is so deep in the campfire chest waders barely cut it!

U kin keep yer dr.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I am not so sure about the spilling their guts part. They should take Epstein as a sobering lesson.

His guts probably got spilled at his autopsy...

Wonder who ended up with his little black book. Haven't heard much since his Arkancide...

DF
Lots of crimes and no accountability.......I sure hope we're not past the point of no return but it's not looking good.
© 24hourcampfire