Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
It's all over the news, obviously.

Yesterday a female college student in NH asked Joe Biden how he expected to beat Trump when he couldn't win the Iowa caucus or the NH primary. He called her a "lying dog-faced pony soldier."

What the heck?

I think he's out. Get ready to run against Bernie unless the voters are dumb enough to let Bloomberg buy the nomination.

And what's a "dog-faced pony soldier" anyway?
Brain damage
Posted By: GRF Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
Early stages of alzheimers, I seriously think he shows the signs.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
What Liawatha would say for $200
His campaign has tried to keep him off the trail as much as possible but at some point they have to let him get up there and talk. Every time he does it is a train wreck. He is on his way out.
That sounds like something that "Pocahontas" Warren could use in her talking points against her other rivals ..... smile
What a train wreck.

I bet he wouldn't say that to Corn Pop!
Originally Posted by GRF
Early stages of alzheimers, I seriously think he shows the signs.

I agree.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I can't believe one of the other Dem candidates hasn't tracked down ole cornpop and bought his endorsement. Maybe Trump already has him sequestered.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
The Cree Nation has to stand up and protest!
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
Networks don't know who to sell right now so we will hear more about Obama's great recovery and how Trump takes credit for all his successes with jobs\economy etc.....
My feeling is that incident along with that other one a few weeks ago where he called someone fat and challenged to a push-up contest are signs of brain disease. Frontal lobe dementia is fairly common and affects the part of the brain that has our filters. People in early stages often blurt out inappropriate responses and then can manifest into improper actions as it progresses. It is a one way street and once it starts gets progressively worse until it affects the motor control portion of the brain. I know someone afflicted with this and docs said 3 year average from start to finish.
No fan of Biden or the Dems in general, but now that I've actually seen the video and not just the quote, I think he was being more playful than anything.
Originally Posted by cast10K
No fan of Biden or the Dems in general, but now that I've actually seen the video and not just the quote, I think he was being more playful than anything.

No, he's insane.
Dog face = Infantrymen

Pony Soldier - Cavalrymen

Interesting juxtaposition of words. Did Biden just make this up or has this insult been around?
Dudes brain is styrofoam........

Fried............
At this point the dems are like a bunch of streetwalking hookers- - - - -for sale to the highest bidder. It looks like Midget Mike is on track to buy a political party- - - - -which will be known as the Bloomer-crats. Since he's too small and weak to pick up a 32-ounce fountain drink, "Outlaw the Big Gulp" will be one of the planks of the party's platform!
LOL!
Jerry
Posted By: aalf Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20

Love to see his Tourettes kick in........
Originally Posted by renegade50

Fried............

Perhaps his hair plugs have grown inward, strangling his brain matter.
Posted By: ROMAC Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
He's building up his insanity defense for when the Ukraine thing blows up. I can see it now "Old Joe is too enfeebled mentally to have to answer questions" blah - blah - blah....
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Fried............

Perhaps his hair plugs have grown inward, strangling his brain matter.

Joe has never had any brain matter. he is just a typical single cell swamp creature. all he knows is politics. waste of air
Mafia bosses sometimes spill their anger in front of an audience.
Biden often speraks without thinking. In this regard he is just like our current president. Whether it is tolerated or not is dependent on the political leanings of the observer. The truth is, the Dems do not have a viable candidate in the running. Given the moral bankruptcy exhibited by our politicians today, it is unlikely they will find one. I don't see how Trump can lose in 2020. GD

Fried............

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and, he's never had the dogshlt slapped out of himself for being disrespectful, the perks of a lifetime politico with a security detail, he's a smart assed elite that needs knocked down hard several rungs, he knows he's a loser dumbass that cant carry the load anymore, hope that hurts.
Posted By: hanco Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
He doesn’t have a chance in hell!
Bafoon.
It was never his intention to win only to deceive.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It was never his intention to win only to deceive.

And "DEFLECT" smile he's an obongo deep state jammer for the smokey bandit machine.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
It's sadistically entertaining to watch the Dem debacle right now.

DO NOT for 1 second think that when they come out of Milwaukee on 7/17 that they won't be unified from top to bottom. Politicians, media, bloggers, Hollywood, and every other form of communication will all toe the line once a decision is made. Someone who's unhappy will have through Sunday 7/19 to make a fuss. Monday 7/20 the "Every Avenue Onslaught against Trump" will begin.
Yup ...no matter what the dems pick ..they will all be 100% for whom ever....the dems SS troops are just around the corner..
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
Funny how he called her a liar just for asking questions. I didn't know questions were statements of fact.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Funny how he called her a liar just for asking questions. I didn't know questions were statements of fact.

Yeah, but she was telling the truth, he didn't win Iowa, and wont win NH either. crazy he's a fuggin loon!
Biden only entered the race to give legs to the impeachment hoax.

Even Obama said..."you don't have to do this, Joe..."
Per today's Washington Post, "The phrase was an allusion to a line in a John Wayne movie that Biden had used before.,,,,, As Biden finished answering the question, he conceded that it was a legitimate question for voters to ask.

“It’s not a mean question,” he said. “It’s an honest question.”
Posted By: poboy Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
Attacking women, it's just what democrats do.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Amazing. That mental midget was the VP of the USA and could have gone into the sunset quite well off, but he is such a low life POS he elected instead to sell out his country to commies for the big bucks, just like Bill and Hill and Zero.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Fried............

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and, he's never had the dogshlt slapped out of himself for being disrespectful, the perks of a lifetime politico with a security detail, he's a smart assed elite that needs knocked down hard several rungs, he knows he's a loser dumbass that cant carry the load anymore, hope that hurts.

Well said. Trumps troops are leaking the truth out about him. Trump doesnt lie. The Bidens are stone cold crooks.
cool Think it's about to rupture Jag.
This must be what my mom meant would happen if I kept jacking off
Looks like the truth is fixing to rupture a bunch of them, Gun.
Posted By: las Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/10/20
I saw all the Alien movies.

Any day now.....
Thought at first it to be a swipe at faux hontas but all demi's are dipshits and that only proves my point. Atleast Joe still has an ass ,to bad all he can do is find it when he talks. Wonder who he gets to wipe it for him?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks like the truth is fixing to rupture a bunch of them, Gun.

I hope big Buddy, I hope.

Yep. The noose is tightening.
,.....probably wouldn't have been so bad,.....but that woman *was* a dog face.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. The noose is tightening.

They best let Mr. Trump live out his life too big Buddy.
The hunter becomes the hunted.

Note the Satanic emblem, a truncated Y, representing the goats head.

https://wearethene.ws/notable/79648
All that pos is, is a bully - pure and simple.. Can't (won't) answer a question so he belittles the questioner.. Too bad she didn't call him out on it...
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Amazing. That mental midget was the VP of the USA and could have gone into the sunset quite well off, but he is such a low life POS he elected instead to sell out his country to commies for the big bucks, just like Bill and Hill and Zero.

It truly is amazing, Doc. And now he is toast. That is very righteous.
Originally Posted by Redneck
All that pos is, is a bully - pure and simple.. Can't (won't) answer a question so he belittles the questioner.. Too bad she didn't call him out on it...

Nailed it.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/11/20
Joe tries to use stupid put-downs like this in a passive-aggressive way. If you claim he insulted you, he'll say it should have been obvious from the inanity of the put-down that it was just a joke.

Personally, I punch people like that in the face anyway.
He needs to be curb stomped.

Nailed it.
Actually, she did call him out on it, but the only source I saw reporting it was a British one.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/student-biden-called-lying-dog-213759569.html
Posted By: Terryk Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/11/20
I think creepy joe's time is done anyway. He will soon be medically incapacitated when the SHTF from his past dealings.
I think he will withdrawal soon with a "get out of jail free card".
Isn’t one of the loony fascists at this site a doctor? Paddler? Someone should ask him to diagnose Biden. My guess is dementia.
He just pulled out oh NH; his"campaign" is OVER
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

He left NH to go to SC.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/482514-biden-heading-to-south-carolina-as-new-hampshire-votes
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

Not really, he's just getting out of NH and going to SC. Although, I think you're correct that his campaign is going nowhere.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-leaves-new-hampshire-south-carolina

The former vice president abruptly announced on Tuesday morning that he won’t spend primary night in New Hampshire as planned and instead is flying to South Carolina to headline a kick-off rally in the state he’s long considered his campaign firewall.

“We’re going to head to South Carolina tonight,” Biden told reporters as he visited a polling station with voting underway in the state that holds the first primary in the race for the White House. “And I’m going to Nevada… we’ve got to look at them all.”

The campaign confirmed Biden is now canceling his originally scheduled appearance at a primary night party in Nashua, N.H., and will be in South Carolina instead. The New Hampshire party will go on as scheduled without him.
His cheese is sliding farther off the cracker day by day.

The end will be something to behold for sure.
Piddler is a figment of somebody's imagination- - - - -a sock puppet who only exists in cyberspace. He couldn't diagnose the contents a burning sackful of dog schidt if it suddenly appeared on his front porch, because he doesn't exist in the real world!
Jerry
he was talking about a mercer student, you wanna talk about some spoiled entitled kids....look no further.
I'm not sure his campaign is over but it will be soon.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
My feeling is that incident along with that other one a few weeks ago where he called someone fat and challenged to a push-up contest are signs of brain disease. Frontal lobe dementia is fairly common and affects the part of the brain that has our filters. People in early stages often blurt out inappropriate responses and then can manifest into improper actions as it progresses. It is a one way street and once it starts gets progressively worse until it affects the motor control portion of the brain. I know someone afflicted with this and docs said 3 year average from start to finish.

So, you're saying even if Trump is reelected we have less than three years of that POS in the White House?
Originally Posted by poboy
Attacking women, it's just what democrats do.

Now that's ironic. Pussy grabber in the WH! Hide the womenfolk.

Why do you guys keep talking about Trump?

grin
Posted By: add Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/11/20

Or to the girl asking the question if she was black.
"The campaign confirmed Biden is now canceling his originally scheduled appearance at a primary night party in Nashua, N.H., and will be in South Carolina instead. The New Hampshire party will go on as scheduled without him."

Learned a thing or two from Hillary did he?[b][/b]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My son and his girlfriend were at the house last night, we played thast video a few times and laughed harder each time.

If you google "lying dog-faced pony soldier" the definition is "A term used by Joe Biden that no one seems to know the origin of."
Originally Posted by killerv
he was talking about a mercer student, you wanna talk about some spoiled entitled kids....look no further.

That Mercer snowflake Biden engaged knows how to play the social media game, too. No telling how many votes he lost with that blonde moment of his. And the nuclear waste she dropped out there on social media afterward will continue to infect potential Pedo Joe voters.

He'll never really go away.. Next job?

Driving an elementary school bus.
If he was trying to call her ugly,,,,, it is the first thing I have not disagreed with him about, possibly EVER! But, no need to be mean to the poor girl...
Posted By: DMc Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/12/20
Originally Posted by RufusG

I can't believe one of the other Dem candidates hasn't tracked down ole cornpop and bought his endorsement. Maybe Trump already has him sequestered.

I like the way you think!
Joe Biden is, well, Joe Biden. At best a footnote in the history books with a asterisk.

Fried............

That HAS to hurt, what a maroon...
Lyin’ dogface pony soldier!!!

There! That ought to start some dialog!
nice hat,
lol
Originally Posted by kid0917
nice hat,
lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Remember how fussy he was about we how polished his boots Bob? laugh
Posted By: RickyD Re: Lying Dogfaced Pony Soldier - 02/12/20
Cute hat!
Originally Posted by greydog
Biden often speraks without thinking. In this regard he is just like our current president. Whether it is tolerated or not is dependent on the political leanings of the observer. The truth is, the Dems do not have a viable candidate in the running. Given the moral bankruptcy exhibited by our politicians today, it is unlikely they will find one. I don't see how Trump can lose in 2020. GD

Well said.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Remember how fussy he was about we how polished his boots Bob? laugh

Richard,

I was shootin’ at him!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Lyin’ dogface pony soldier!!!

There! That ought to start some dialog!

LOL, wish I'd thought of that. Knowing Biden, he'd have chosen JEB.
I thought Joe watched the John Ford Movie Marathon on TMC the night before.

Don’t you remember the Biden/Ryan debates. Old Joe is just a loose noodle.
© 24hourcampfire