Home
...comes forth to say that Pete Buttigieg molested him as a child. Kavanaughed?
Not a thing will happen. That type of behavior is accepted by the liberals & the fake news.
He's a democrat. He's running for president. So he's protected. Kind of like why you aren't supposed to criticize Biden about the Ukraine is because he, too, is running for president. Now if he were republican it would be open season on him.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I hadn't thought about that, but yeah, I can see it happening.
Is Butt-Gig the pitcher of the catcher in his "marriage"?
There was a story yesterday saying Pete abused/killed dogs as a young teen
Buttgigger is a replay of The Zero strategy - a relative unknown with very little history that can be used against him. And also a member of a "minority", which is supposed to make him immune to criticism.

Will the immunity work?
Yes, it will work and Buttgigger WILL be our president unless enough people are willing to openly and loudly point out the vulgar realities of homosexual behavior.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
There was a story yesterday saying Pete abused/killed dogs as a young teen

Musta been practicing to 'Suicide' people a la Hillary Clinton style....

What happens? He wins the democratic nomination by a landslide? crazy confused
But
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Buttgigger is a replay of The Zero strategy - a relative unknown with very little history that can be used against him. And also a member of a "minority", which is supposed to make him immune to criticism.

Will the immunity work?
Yes, it will work and Buttgigger WILL be our president unless enough people are willing to openly and loudly point out the vulgar realities of homosexual behavior.

He won’t get the black vote.
Originally Posted by jnyork

I think it was Buttgigg who was being molested. (Freaking spellcheck)

Will the immunity work?

Being a deviant homo is in the plus column if you are a democrat.

LOL, Blacks, Mexicans and even lifelong brain dead White Christian democrats are NOT going to vote for a white sodomite!

TRUMP 2020!
Originally Posted by gunner500

LOL, Blacks, Mexicans and even lifelong brain dead White Christian democrats are NOT going to vote for a white sodomite!

TRUMP 2020!

Keep dreaming. Today’s Democrats are zombies and will always vote for Democrats. The more rabid, the better in their eyes.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Just look at how many so-called conservatives on this board don't think it makes any difference!

Will the immunity work?

That

TRUMP 2020!

Keep dreaming. Today’s Democrats are zombies and will always vote for Democrats. The more rabid, the better in their eyes.

We shall see, that said, I don't live in a state such as yours surrounded by liberals that would even start to get me to consider that possibility.

TRUMP 2020!

We shall see, that said, I don't live in a state such as yours surrounded by liberals that would even start to get me to consider that possibility.

And that is the problem with our side that tends to underestimate the deviancy and lows which these people are capable of achieving. There is no decency or decorum to Dems. They want to win period. Their constituents don’t vote based on results.

That’s why the hell most historically democrat run cities have become, continue to be run by Democrats. They only pay attention to words. If you are a liberal politician and want to get elected, tell them what they want to hear and they’ll vote for you. Doesn’t matter if you do the complete opposite afterwards. Doesn’t matter if their lives are worse than before. Just keep blabbing the party line and you’re safe.

TRUMP 2020!

BTW, I moved to this state four years ago to retire some where warm and where I could pursue my outdoor lifestyle. The libs don't have much of an effect on me as I don’t really associate with any. So far it’s been a lot of fun.
Good, glad to hear it, but, I see a lot of border influence posted here on this site, be it saltwater on either end, canada or mexico, so much enabling, understanding, condoning, making excuse for, it's really sad, the men that think they're conservative, but cant even spell it, they're soft on crime and lawlessness by a mush mind and geographical influence.
The accuser will be destroyed, no matter how credible the claim. Deviant Pete, if he is the nominee, will be protected in every possible way. Even if that means letting a kiddie fiddler walk free.

TRUMP 2020!

agree
Buttgig will just call the accuser a lying, dog-faced pony soldier and we'll all move on.

TRUMP 2020!

A lot of dimocraps are saying they will never vote dimocrap again after the impeachment fiasco and Piglousys stunt.

Only the super duper triple stupid like La Roy and Gayghost or the totally brainwashed young will keep drinking the kool-aid after the truth comes out about the traitors.
watch carefully how the guy speaks. He seriously must have watched every obama speech that obama ever made. He copies obama from voice tone, pauses, to hand gestures. I don't get the pronunciation of his name. it should be budda gieg. I want trump to run against bernie.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

TRUMP 2020!

agree

It already passed a quick test at church with Mom at Christmas, her, step dad and a bunch of their older friends were gathered visiting outside after the services, I had to wait a bit to break in and ask a question, I ask if any were democrats that would vote for mayor pete were he the nominee?

I quickly flash glanced across the small crowd after I ask the question, I saw several mouths with lips pulled back and down indicating disgust if I remember lab coat psych guy correctly, I even heard one small shlt come from the crowd grin, but couldn't tell who said it. so, at least those Southern Christian folk with I'm sure had a democrat or two in the crowd would NOT be voting buttplug.
I'm pretty sure Buttgigger is the catcher in the relationship with his "husband". If something comes out then the news media will bury it while attacking the accuser. I personally don't think he'll be the nominee because blacks don't like him and they make up a disproportionate part of the democratic party power structure, you can't get anywhere as a democrat without black support. We're a bunch of old guys on this forum and even among us there are a lot that don't seem to think that his being a homo is a big deal. Extrapolate that down to the average 20 year old that's fresh out of the public indoctrination camps called schools and do you think they'll see it as a negative? It's a selling point to the new brainwashed masses of today. Buttgigger might not get anywhere but he's just a trial balloon to get people used to a homo being a presidential candidate. In ten years it'll almost be a requirement to be gay to run for office.
In Colorado ,Denver and Boulder voters put Polis in office.An admitted gay and was charged with child molestation before he left California.This was openly stated before the election. It didn't bother liberals at all.California and New York will vote for him.
Seattle recently kicked out a gay mayor who was accused of child molestation.

So there is some hope....

Of course they replaced him with a lesbo...
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I'm pretty sure Buttgigger is the catcher in the relationship with his "husband". If something comes out then the news media will bury it while attacking the accuser. I personally don't think he'll be the nominee because blacks don't like him and they make up a disproportionate part of the democratic party power structure, you can't get anywhere as a democrat without black support. We're a bunch of old guys on this forum and even among us there are a lot that don't seem to think that his being a homo is a big deal. Extrapolate that down to the average 20 year old that's fresh out of the public indoctrination camps called schools and do you think they'll see it as a negative? It's a selling point to the new brainwashed masses of today. Buttgigger might not get anywhere but he's just a trial balloon to get people used to a home being a presidential candidate. In ten years it'll almost be a requirement to be gay to run for office.

Saw Pete's pseudo-husband and him playing tonsil hockey and interacting on stage. Pete is definitely the top in that relationship.
Originally Posted by jfruser

Saw Pete's pseudo-husband and him playing tonsil hockey and interacting on stage. Pete is definitely the top in that relationship.

Maybe you’re right. It was just the impression I got but I’ll admit I haven’t looked into it much, I really don’t want to know. I most certainly don’t want any kind of photographic proof.
The accuser will be destroyed, no matter how credible the claim. Deviant Pete, if he is the nominee, will be protected in every possible way. Even if that means letting a kiddie fiddler walk free.

It would REALLY embarrass him, if it was a female accuser!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Maybe you’re right. It was just the impression I got but I’ll admit I haven’t looked into it much, I really don’t want to know. I most certainly don’t want any kind of photographic poof.

Wish I hadn't seen it my own self. Wish my gaydar wasn't so refined, but spending time at/near Miami Beach you accumulate all sorts of knowledge you had not sought out.

Folks who have not spent time adjacent to that culture for a chunk of time will never understand or believe the horrifying degeneracy involved.
I remember 2008 like it was yesterday when people were saying "nobody will ever vote for a muslim after 9/11".
It would never see air time.
If this guy wasn't a queer-- we would never know his name!
What if Pete wins, and says he identifies as a woman, and proclaims himself the first woman president of the USA?

What will HRC do????

What will the libtard gender-dysphoric do?

I could envision liberal helmet-fires that would make Australia look like the arctic.
from the looks of that twink, i doubt he was molesting anybody. more likely he has callused knees and a colon like an elephant.
Originally Posted by rem141r
from the looks of that twink, i doubt he was molesting anybody. more likely he has callused knees and a colon like an elephant.

I believe this is Pete's partner, describing them taking a bath together,

Petey Paul will run against Trump and get Trumped

That young man had better be squeaky clean cuz, true of false, the media will crucify him.
all the 20 something year olds i know and its several are for trump.
Butplug is in the protected class so nope!
© 24hourcampfire