Home
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
One of my coworkers had to do a trouble ticket for someone here the other day. She took a call from someone who clearly had a man's voice on the phone. My coworker is a very friendly and helpful person. This was the response she got in the ticket:

I would like to bring to your attention line 2 of your report as attached. My name is Constance and I identify as female and yet you use the male pronoun HE to start the second sentence. I would appreciate if in the future we have business you make an effort to be correct in your usage of pronouns and try to make sure they match the name of the person you are referring to. There are trainings available from HR if you need to understand this more clearly.
Constance
SHE/HER/HERS
I advised her to not even reply.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
Call everydamnbody IT and be done....
I'm lucky I didn't take the ticket because I probably would have gotten fired.
Dick = he
No dick = she

Don't like that, GFY
I'd have replied "Well, you sound like a dude on the phone".
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dick = he
No dick = she

Don't like that, GFY

LOL that's about how I see it.
Dick = he
No dick = she

Don't like that, GFY

Kinda hard to see a dick over the phone.

The one in question obviously was one though.... grin
Dick = he
dickless = she

Don't like that, GFY

WTF Jack fixed it for you, you owe me bigtime MB
One of the biggest ironies with this is that my coworker is a black female. She's probably not used to being accused of being socially insensitive. I guess the sexual preference nut jobs outrank all victims now.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
So, fa g g ot doesn't work anymore?
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
Just don't use any pronoun. Call them by their given name, followed by "who identifies as a _______".
I won't play along with mental illness. just not happening. I will take my last "Civil Rights Awareness" training in June.
don't know if I will pass this one, not playing along with the Brave New World. TOFTG (too old for this GARBAGE!!)
Posted By: hanco Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
That’s funny!!!
Dick = he
No dick = she

Don't like that, GFY

This^^^
I'm not going to play the pronoun games but I don't want to get fired either. I'm just going to call them "the client", "the customer", "the person", or in this case, "the piece of schit".
Posted By: TimZ Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
You would think from the attention they get from the Dem politicians, the trans folks make up 40% of the population...….what are we talking about, 0.5%? You wouldn't think that would be the demographic you would focus on winning, but whatever....
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
You would think from the attention they get from the Dem politicians, the trans folks make up 40% of the population...….what are we talking about, 0.5%?
Probably closer to .005%....of the population.
OutlawPatriot: More insane liberal demonrats!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by TRnCO
You would think from the attention they get from the Dem politicians, the trans folks make up 40% of the population...….what are we talking about, 0.5%?
Probably closer to .005%....of the population.

Throw a few more zeros in front and then maybe...
Depends on where you live. There's plenty of victim class nut jobs here unfortunately.
Posted By: TomT Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
This is all brought on thanks to LIEberal DEMONrats! They placate and enable the mentally ill (the Alphabet Soup crowd). I quit a 30 year, high paying job in the NYC Advertising industry 2 years ago, because I COULDN’T STAND IT ANYMORE!

Here’s a perfect example of our future, IF we don’t stop the insanity:

https://youtu.be/pbm03NcEcvg

I’ll add that I could CARE LESS if an adult male wants to have his penis inverted into a vagina, or a woman wants to take hormones, grow a beard and call herself Steve. I DO however care (A Fing LOT), when I’m told how I have to feel about it! And, just for the Leftists among us, calling out a high suicide rate among these freaks ISN’T a negative side effect to most of us. -TomT
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
One of my coworkers had to do a trouble ticket for someone here the other day. She took a call from someone who clearly had a man's voice on the phone. My coworker is a very friendly and helpful person. This was the response she got in the ticket:

I would like to bring to your attention line 2 of your report as attached. My name is Constance and I identify as female and yet you use the male pronoun HE to start the second sentence. I would appreciate if in the future we have business you make an effort to be correct in your usage of pronouns and try to make sure they match the name of the person you are referring to. There are trainings available from HR if you need to understand this more clearly.
Constance
SHE/HER/HERS

Dimocommie. Probly votes under 3 names.
Posted By: tradgear Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
Dick = he
No dick = she

Don't like that, GFY

Exactly!
Posted By: Partsman Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
they your friend,should have said they identify as a man, if they were female.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/10/20
isn't constance a male name too? like in the old days?
Guy I work with starts all his questions with " hey azzhole" and all his answers with "listen dumbazz ". Keeps it simple.
Unfortunately, all this crap started when the progressive politicians figured out they could get votes by getting everyone to hate each other, hence today's identity politics everywhere.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Too Old for this Garbage - 02/11/20
My hat remains off to all you in this great nation that make up it's workforce, you folk are mature enough to struggle through that BS, I am not, and will continue to work for myself till I decide to retire. crazy good luck and good thoughts to you all from Oklahoma.
© 24hourcampfire