Home
Posted By: PJGunner Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
One vdery nasty gun bill posted here in Arizona by the communists, errr democrats. Bloomberg was here recently and the bill was posted on Thursday. It's really bad one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-742Fge7M

Paul B.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
Read about it this morning...Bunch of Bullchit!
Posted By: hanco Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
Terrible!!!!
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
No place will be immune to these types of bills being introduced. The full court press is on. The Supreme Court has to get involved in these in a big way and soon. Til then, if you are on the receiving end of one of these repressive bills, do not comply.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
dang, Dan. I would need binos to see the front sight on that one! sure is purty, though
Posted By: rifletom Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Sniper rifle. They'll take that one too. Scary.
That is all they want us to have, for now. Give 'em a couple years and they will be confiscating ML and pellet rifles.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/10/20
It's the open sight gun I can still shoot these days, but I'm not sure it's fair for a 100 yard match. You see, the barrel is 42" long so it would really only be a 98 yard and change match.

It does OK at 50 so long as you stand on your hind legs when you shoot.

From my cold dead hands,

DD
Posted By: reivertom Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/11/20

Those are next.
They are bringing up red flag laws here too......I emailed every politician I could in opposition. Pretty sure we are safe this year on any gun control....
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/11/20
bloomy sent a colored boy of his to OKC, he's in the process of getting an okleehoma education, wont be long he'll be back in daddys lap asking WTF just happened!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/11/20
Thing these sorry phuocs seem to forget has to do with that inconvenient part of their oath to defend and uphold the Constitution. IMO any official that submits legislation contrary to the plain language of that document should be immediately removed from office.
Bloomberg has thrown down the gauntlet. He has been the biggest proponent of gun confiscation in the past 20 years and has spent millions promoting the disarming of America.
Thing these sorry phuocs seem to forget has to do with that inconvenient part of their oath to defend and uphold the Constitution. IMO any official that submits legislation contrary to the plain language of that document should be immediately removed from office arrested, tried, and shot.

FIFY
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/11/20
Well yeah, I was trying to be polite. A lasso and a frisky horse would be about right for jerking them out of office.
Posted By: 66niteowl Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/11/20
Does Ruger still have a facility in Arizona?
Posted By: ldholton Re: Bloomberg strikes again - 02/11/20
Bloomie ,sent a campaign bus near my area , he was too chicken [bleep] to ride in it.
© 24hourcampfire