Home
You simply CAN'T make this crap up!
A self described "queer mermaid" is running for the United States Senate for Maine as a demonrat!
Link to the absurdity that has enveloped/befallen the demonrat party.
I shake my head at these "bizzarros".

Link: https://medium.com/@vintagebridge/the-queer-feminist-mermaid-running-for-us-senate-in-maine-embodies-an-american-ideal-46caed496311

This may just "take the cake" in the mess the demonrats are making of the 2,020 elections?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: PLEASE go to the link and see the picture of the self described "queer mermaid".
Smells fishy
Democratic US Senate Candidate Bre Kidman and the Ideals of “the Blessings of Liberty”

The Lewiston Sun-Journal published a feature on Bre Kidman, a Maine lawyer who seeks to get their name on the ticket for the 2020 US Senate race as the Democratic opponent to Senator Susan “Aunt Lydia” Collins.

Kidman, who prefers they/them pronouns, is both an attorney and an artist. They “aim to be become ‘the first openly nonbinary/queer senator,’ and maybe bring a little glitter to the U.S. Capitol,” according to the Sun-Journal feature.

The comments on Facebook were, as one might imagine, often disappointingly closed-minded and critical.
As I said in reply to a comment thread there, it seems the same people who complain that “all these politicians are the same” are also the ones to complain when someone who is avowedly quite different — but in a positive, benevolent way — isn’t following enough social proprieties to qualify for their vote.

While it may be difficult for this particular candidate to succeed in their pursuit of the US Senate at this time, I appreciate the barriers they are breaking and norms they are challenging through their candidacy.
Why must one wear a red powersuit in order to have their policy proposals taken seriously? Why must one’s appareance be banal, and identity be binary, in order for their civic engagement to be meaningful? These are good questions to ask.

Liberty, as a right and as an ideal, is enshrined in the Constitution. This person, living life with the blessing of as much liberty as they can muster for themselves given societal constrictions, could — if you really think about it — be a sparklingly mermaid example of what it truly means to be American and strive for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Bre Kidman’s campaign website is bare bones for now. I am grateful for their courage, both in living their best life, and seeking political office despite coming nowhere close to the norms we too often needlessly seek in a politician.
Slumlord: I can't get your bold faced link to work - but if I cut and paste my link it works to get to the amazing photo of this demonrat cretin.
Thanks for trying.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day
She was campaigning as a Scarecrow in this pic.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Slumlord: I can't get your bold faced link to work - but if I cut and paste my link it works to get to the amazing photo of this demonrat cretin.
Thanks for trying.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

https://medium.com/@vintagebridge/t...-embodies-an-american-ideal-46caed496311
Jesus Christ........

Needs ta go for a plunge with about 50 pounds of weight tied off on her in a nice deep open water peat bog hole.

Might I suggest a few out towards Meddybemps off route 9 in Washington county.
Whoa! That is, uh, hmm, fugk , I don't know. Damn; beyond bizarre.
Almost, but not quite as ugly as the RINO they've had for years!
Jerry
Back in the day they used to lock these kind up....in the bin.
[Linked Image from miro.medium.com]
looks a dude.
Originally Posted by slumlord
She was campaigning as a Scarecrow in this pic.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We all have to make choices in life.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Slumlord & Hammerdown: I went to wikipedia and somewhere else trying to figure out exactly which sex this metro-sexual is and nowhere can I find, definitively, what this queer-mermaid is, male or female?
I don't know.
More mental illness from the demonrats - THAT, is for sure though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Slumlord & Hammerdown: I went to wikipedia and somewhere else trying to figure out exactly which sex this metro-sexual is and nowhere can I find, definitively, what this queer-mermaid is, male or female?
I don't know.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I intend to hit it. I'll let you know.
KEVIN JAY: Please, NO!
Don't "hit" that, just to satisfy my morbid curiosity.
You could NEVER come back.
Mermaid or not that is some funky "stuff" there.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I think it is a male in function but who cares. Kevin Jay - I've seen a lot of weird things and heard of a few more working in the prison system in Misery for 20 + years. But you sound kinky even for prison. But anyway Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
I don't know.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wear gloves to protect your knuckles. You dont want to catch what Diddler and Gooshiet has.
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.
🤢
Damn, that’s ugly
This is a joke, ain’t it???
Originally Posted by efw
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.

Pretty big jump from weirdo to evil and depraved. I've seen evil and depraved, that creature is merely an attention seeking freakshow.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by efw

Pretty big jump from weirdo to evil and depraved. I've seen evil and depraved, that creature is merely an attention seeking freakshow.

mike r

The self definition of postmodernity is on full display with this candidate; the articles’ adulation our culture’s love of same.

That’s godless depravity of the purest sort.
Wait...

The pic was posted by Slum so I assumed it was the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2 but it appears it is not.

BLECH!
Damn. Me thinks she is no mermaid. If that ass did a splashdown in the sea, it would solve the whole world's drought issues
Pretty sure that’s gonna be a dude
Originally Posted by Spud
Back in the day they used to lock these kind up....in the bin.

Back in the day - they used to burn these at the stake!
Methinks the practice should be (maybe) re-instated.
Slumlord: Okay I'll take your word for "it"!
Still I would not be surprised if "it" is some kind of dystopic bizzarro land "girl" masquerading as a guy masquerading as a "girl" (queer mermaid!)?
Perhaps the demonrat party has intentions of "going off the cliff" of normalcy to try and draw attention to themselves?
I don't know why, but its the only thing I can think of.
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Sure, why not? I've often thought a mermaid would make a better leader than the politicians we have to choose from. Although I had pictured her riding a unicorn.
Here's another pic.

[Linked Image from d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net]

In this, she looks like just another member of the Save the Gay Whales Party.
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
I don't know.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

KEVIN JAY

She is pretty hot for the dirty Lew region.
Originally Posted by hanco
This is a joke, ain’t it???

Yeah, but not a funny one.
© 24hourcampfire