Home
Posted By: wdenike I'm confused - 02/12/20
If the fudge packer would some how pull this off. Would he be stealing the women of the country's thunder, by breaking the glass ceiling. And claiming to be the first woman president? Madam President, Mr. President. What about his partner? First Lady, First Shim, First Guy?? I thought I completely went bonkers. When we were told we needed the third confused bathrooms. I personally am tired of social experiments. Anybody else?

Take care, Willie
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: I'm confused - 02/12/20
Solution:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Their choice IMO. Making a public display of it is absolutely disgusting.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: I'm confused - 02/12/20
No [bleep]. Nobody "celebrates" heterosexuality so if it's same/same why does it need celebrating and treated special? Do whatever you want in your bedroom but STFU about it. Nobody cares. Cry for attention, nothing more or less. The celebration of any and all things non traditional is worn out.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: I'm confused - 02/12/20
Wdenike: I say there is only a 10% chance that mayor buttplug will be elected President of the United States of America and then to bring along THE first fudge packer to the Whitehouse!
And that 10% chance absolutely terrifies me - in my terror is that this mutant will become President is not so much because of what "he" and the first fudge packer will be doing in the Whitehouse at night but because of the judicial candidates this anti-American mutant will be nominating!
Say good-bye Second Amendment if buttplug and his first fudge packer become residents in the White House.
I say GO TRUMP!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: I'm confused - 02/12/20
Which one was Barry Sotero- - - - - -the packer, or the pack-ee?
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: I'm confused - 02/12/20

One concern I have, internationally, is how would a homosexual be able to represent the power of the USA internationally in parts of the world that would stone them to death if they were a citizen?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: I'm confused - 02/12/20
If open homosexuality is a winning strategy, why did Obama go beyond the extreme to hide the fact that he is a f a g g o t and his wife is a Himmer, or is she a Sheit?
© 24hourcampfire