Home
Fears 'death crows' are feasting on coronavirus corpses as thousands swarm over Wuhan

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/fears-death-crows-feasting-bodies-21473926

There is no strong evidence to support the theory that crows have been looking for dead bodies. The fears have arisen partly because the crow is seen as a symbol of death in Chinese culture.

The black birds can be seen swarming Wusi Road in the Chengxi District of Wuhan before resting on the road and pecking at the road beneath them.

In a separate clip, a massive swarm of the dark creatures have been snapped in Xining City, prompting Chinese social media users to speculate as to why they are in the province.

Some believe the crows are "looking for dead bodies" to eat while others have said the birds may be "feeding on particulates" from the "clouds of human remain ash falling to the ground."
Starting to sound like a horror movie.
I think it's more likely that they're out picking around because no people are on the streets.
that is most likely the reason

but damn, what a headline

oh to be there with my trusty single shot .22 (and a hazmat suit)
Video is sneaking out of China of people laying dead in the streets and on the sidewalks.
And that's why I kill them bastids.......
Fearmongering?

Designed to make the whole world turn to govt to save their asses?

Appears that it works.
Then they will start eating crows and get bird flu starting
Looks like they've been eating "UNCLEAN BEAST"!!!!!!
That’s scary, are we next??
I ordered a box of surgical face masks from Amazon

they canceled my order because they are out of stock
#chinavirus
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
#chinavirus

that was unpleasant to see on twitter
Hitchcock lives!!!

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fearmongering?

Appears that it works.

Fools don't understand that's really why they want everybody's guns.

The real fun for them comes after..
Walking Dead has arrived.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Fearmongering?

Appears that it works.

Fools don't understand that's really why they want everybody's guns.

The real fun for them comes after..

When Birnam wood comes to Dunsinane!!!
Regardless of the crow event, I wonder if anyone actually believes the numbers coming out of China. Wonder what the actual death/sick totals actually are.

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
Regardless of the crow event, I wonder if anyone actually believes the numbers coming out of China. Wonder what the actual death/sick totals actually are.

Clyde

Lots of rumors.

Say you were a communist govt...

You have 1.3 billion commies to feed, house, and keep alive with healthcare.

Which is cheaper? Keep that escalating, or create a virus to thin the herd?

It's cheaper by far to kill them than feed and house them.
My kids call it the "kung flu." And no, we can't trust chicom numbers...on anything.
Originally Posted by hanco

Just texas.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Hitchcock lives!!!

Seriously disturbing movie. lol
Fearmongering?

Appears that it works.

This is sort of my view on the whole thing. For years now the trend in the MSM is sensationalism. Every year it’s something else. Maybe this is the beginning of how it all ends. Maybe it’s just more bull shyte. Nowadays you can’t tell anymore because there is no true journalism.
I don't know as I would say trust the numbers is a good way to describe it, but, I see numbers that tell me that virus is spreading at an exponential rate still and China is doing everything they can to control the spread. That have virtually shut down their economy. That's a much bigger and more difficult thing for them to do than us.

If that virus is spreading at an exponential rate under those strictures, it will be visited upon the rest of the world in the same fashion soon- and there won't be squat we can do about it. That thing is damn near as contagious as measles. The only saving grace it has is that it is not all that virulent, and with wider spread is most likely to become less so than it is and we will be better able to treat the infected because we learn more every day.

The thing to be worried about is what the virus is "learning" about how to live in human bodies and what the next iteration after another trip through it's other host(s) and then back into people in a few years.
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Redneck
Hitchcock lives!!!

Seriously disturbing movie. lol

He was a great oracle, years ahead of his time in predicting this stuff:

Geno
So did China just happen to have hundreds of spray trucks on hand or was there prior prep for just such an event?

Clyde

First...the crows came for corn at the deer feeders

Then....they wanted flesh

😃
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
#chinavirus

Kung Flu
Originally Posted by slumlord