Home
Was not legitimate and proof of why John Robert's should have allowed his question in the impeachment trial. This is very enlightening if you havent seen Rands explanation on the Senate floor the next day. They protect only the whistleblowers the deep state wants protected.

[video:youtube]https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/0...of-the-question-john-roberts-suppressed/[/video]
Obviously Roberts knew what the whistleblower's name was if he refused to read it.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Obviously Roberts knew what the whistleblower's name was if he refused to read it.

Roberts is up to his ass in this coup attempt.Commie trash is commie trash.
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Roberts is up to his ass in this coup attempt.Commie trash is commie trash.

Roberts has been compromised from day 1. Speculation is that it has to do with various “technical irregularities” or outright illegalities associated with the adoption of his Irish children.
I believe that the deep state has more dirt on Roberts than the adoption of his children.I don't know what that dirt may be but adoption irregularities seems rather minor and could be easily rectified.
I did hear Robert's did take a flight to Epsteins Orgy Island. Dont know if that's true.
The Deep State can f u c k anybody at anytime they want. Only God can stop it. Everybody has weaknesses to be exploited and they have enough cameras and listening devices that there is no true privacy, only scrutiny and attention. If they have nothing on somebody, they either actively compromise them or simply manufacture the evidence. Killing somebody is reserved for very special cases because bringing somebody down and forcing them to do their own bidding is more fun.
Originally Posted by rte
I believe that the deep state has more dirt on Roberts than the adoption of his children.I don't know what that dirt may be but adoption irregularities seems rather minor and could be easily rectified.

Goat picture.
If the contents of Jeffrey Epstein's black book ever came to light there would be lots of red faced folks in high places. Kings, princes, presidents, lawyers, judges, politicians from both parties et al.
© 24hourcampfire