Home
Titus seems to be settling in, getting more comfortable around us. He was VERY attached to his foster(he was with them for 7 months), He's warming up to us(especially my wife) and looks much more relaxed than he did when he got here Tuesday.

Hope he decides to keep us.

[Linked Image]
Nice looking dog...
Good looking hound.
Beautiful pup.... Makes me want to lay on the floor with him and play...
He will come around.
I havent seen a tube tv in some time!
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I havent seen a tube tv in some time!

I hear that a lot, I suppose I'll get one of those new ones if it ever breaks.
Good looking pup...give him time he will train you in do time! wink
Looks like a good one.
It’s about 35 F here

I need to move some tree limbs that fell by the gate overnight.

I might just stay inside. lol

just been a long azz cold winter here........

we may have some mid 40's coming soon.....
Originally Posted by slumlord
It’s about 35 F here

I need to move some tree limbs that fell by the gate overnight.

I might just stay inside. lol

Suck it up.

-16 when I left for work. laugh
Congrats to you on the new addition to your family! Looks like a great dog, any idea of breed or breed? Looks like maybe some GSP and heeler?
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Congrats to you on the new addition to your family! Looks like a great dog, any idea of breed or breed? Looks like maybe some GSP and heeler?

Titus is about 90 pounds of Blue Tick Hound...and a handsome feller.
A Lab was dumped here the other. She a sweet thing but sure don’t need another. My chubby little girl and son’s Grt Pyr are enough. She is house broke though...
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Very handsome hound!
Good boy, Titus.
Good looking dog!
put a hot dog in your pocket and he will be all over you forever. don't let him into your heart! I am losing one right now and its breaking my heart.
Good looking hound. My FIL adopted a blue tick that showed up at his door one day. Finally met his end vs a rattler. When he warms up to you, get him snake-proofed.

Running stock or treeing stock.
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Beautiful pup.... Makes me want to lay on the floor with him and play...

Ha,that's the first thing I thought of..lol
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Running stock or treeing stock.

Gun shy as hell unfortunately, got him from a shelter not too far from hear that found him about starved to death on his own in July. Gal and her husband that took him on did a really great job of getting him back into the shape he should be in, you can tell he misses them a lot. He's warming up to us though(especially my wife) and we'll give him a good home. Never seen my boys excited about a dog before.

Every boy should have a hound dog at least once.
Just takes a little time to build trust, poor boy has been through a lot..........Probably enough to break a lot of humans. Dogs are amazingly resilient, just need a little time.

I'm looking at a possible dog to adopt right now that was thrown from a moving car, fugged her up pretty good. I would like to get ahold of the sons a bitches.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Just takes a little time to build trust, poor boy has been through a lot..........Probably enough to break a lot of humans. Dogs are amazingly resilient, just need a little time.

I'm looking at a possible dog to adopt right now that was thrown from a moving car, fugged her up pretty good. I would like to get ahold of the sons a bitches.

I hope you do Paul. Just don't let them see it coming. No witnesses. laugh
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I hope you do Paul. Just don't let them see it coming. No witnesses. laugh

SSS.
Today would have been a good day to stay home!
Originally Posted by hanco
Today would have been a good day to stay home!

That's why me and the big guy are eating ribeyes for lunch while the wife gets her hair done.
© 24hourcampfire