Home
I hope this lawsuit gets some traction. I have daughters and would not be happy if they had to compete against dudes.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecti...-transgender-athletes-sex-discrimination
It ain’t right
NMiller: I hope the young women win this suit.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Satire from the Babylon Bee...LINK
To think of the championships I could have won only if....lol
It is fun considering that women were by and large leading the charge for "equality".

Now it has come back and started biting them in the azz.

Its never not funny.
That may be a satirical article, but it is happening, I can see stupid mom and dad sitting at the table staring stupidly at one another after they've already spent 50K+ on Buffy's sport, she had a full ride scholarship but couldn't make the cut because Jerome that thinks he's a girl kicked her ass and benched her, now mom and dad can pay 250K to educate little Buffy while she's sitting in her room wondering why so many people [parents/teachers/coaches] lied to her saying gender neutrality was a good thing. crazy

Have at it you goofy liberal dumbasses, you wanted it, now deal with it!
We should assemble teams and competitions solely available to trannies.
I, too, am in the “You made the bed now you can lay in it” camp.
Originally Posted by 1minute
We should assemble teams and competitions solely available to trannies.

In a gravel pit.
Being that it is in court in the first place shows how far we have fallen. Liberalism is a cancer.
Wonder why the shims ain’t tested for performance enhancers ? Most athletes are banned from using steroids, so a girl with testosterone in her system would be out of the game.
If a guy wants to compete as a girl, it should have to put it’s “balls” in a jar.
Ronnie
Let ‘em compete. I love to watch liberal heads explode when they reap what they sow.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Let ‘em compete. I love to watch liberal heads explode when they reap what they sow.

P

Me too
Originally Posted by hanco

P

Me too

+ another 1
Don't see any trans men competing in mens sports.....now that would be a hoot....one guarding Bron....hitting 40 home runs....linebacker in NFL. Said years ago that this was going to surface in sports, well, the day is here and lets see them figure this out....can't be done in this world today. Done passed to the other side my friends.
So seventh grade Bobby wants to play with the girls, and shower with the girls. Does Little Bobby have to give up his special "trans" status" if he gets caught with a boner in the shower? Or can Bobby just claim to be a lesbian?
The parents of these tranny kids should fund a separate race just for trannies. This would be the most “fair” way to handle this silly situation.
How can there be gender equality in sports if the men/women compete in different divisions?

Equality would be to put them all on the same playing field.....wouldn't it?

get the right lawyer can claim to be one of them, whatever the court says them is.
The girls bringing the suit are 100% correct. It basically denies to girls and woman the opportunity to compete on a level playing field in sports.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The girls bringing the suit are 100% correct. It basically denies to girls and woman the opportunity to compete on a level playing field in sports.

Depends on how they, not you, define girl and woman.

End of story.

P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Problem with that is like Shane says, if you have sports based on sex, then there really is no level playing field in the first place.

And no, I don't think some trans kid should be playing on the girl's basketball team either. But it begs the question when women claim to be so "equal" with men, why they aren't made to just go out for the basketball team and then get cut just like all the boys do when they can't hang with some 6'8" junior.
People complain that there isn't enough of an audience for girl's or women's sports, but that's because the men can kick their ass. Exceptions are stuff like volleyball where guys seldom are interested. But in stuff like basketball...come on.

P

Yes, but my girls ain't liberals, they would just be caught in the crossfire.

Mixed up world we got going on right now.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is fun considering that women were by and large leading the charge for "equality".

Now it has come back and started biting them in the azz.

Its never not funny.

The Progressive Left has really become a caricature of itself.
it seems a lot of fem-maniacs don't have a problem with this
Idaho's working on a bill to stop this crap.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ying-for-fairness-in-sports#Post14566863
© 24hourcampfire