Home
This is the latest rumor going around that's bound to send the left into a tailspin grin

God, I hope this happens.
He was selected as the grand marshal.

Don't worry the Demonrats don't watch NASCAR.
I don't either but will make an exception. cry

Link to John Robert's Twitter
Those Secret Service guys better get in shape.
Can that tank get up enough speed to stay on the banking, and do they have a driver that's able to handle it at speed? It used to take 100+ MPH just to stay up there.
Jerry
I’ve seen the presidents motorcade fly by. They don’t spare the ponies but I’m not sure how it will do on the banking
They’ve already take their practice laps!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
They’ve already take their practice laps!

Yep. If they’re going to do it.......they’ve already done it.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Can that tank get up enough speed to stay on the banking, and do they have a driver that's able to handle it at speed? It used to take 100+ MPH just to stay up there.
Jerry

The banking allows entering the turns at a higher speed, but there's no minimum speed.

You could park your car on the banked turns, and it would just sit there, though your neck would hurt after a minute.
I guess they've repealed a few of the laws of physics since I spent 30+ years building NASCAR racers.
Jerry
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Those Secret Service guys better get in shape.

LOL
That's why the wreckers fall over alla time, and the ambulance gotta pick people up at 100 mph, if you're hurt on the banking.

They just stick their arm out and grab ya as they go by at 100+, so the amberlamps don't tip over.
Ha, that's funny right there.
"Well, Kyle, the Beast was a little loose in turn 3 but the crew did a fantastic job and I'd like to thank our sponsors; the United States taxpayer.
Back to you, Dale."
Boogity Boogity Boogity.

I dont watch NASCAR much anymore since it left Winston and went to the new format.

Used to RV camp for a week at Sears Point for a few years.

Might have to check it out. Hears its going all SJW like the NFL though.

Im not a Southern White Boy and even I flew the Star and Bars back then.

LOL Rebel without a cause the wife used to call me.
Lot goes into that rig. Wouldn’t bet against it running a lap. At 100+. Man that would be something, really pop some heads...
I guess they've repealed a few of the laws of physics since I spent 30+ years building NASCAR racers.
Jerry

Are the emergency vehicles of special design?
Well, golly.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2017/12/21/2018-pit-road-pace-car-speeds-for-every-nascar-track/

Daytona pace car speed is 70MPH.
He's a gonna have a case of helmet hair after this.....
He is a showman, smart , smart too!
Jerry

If I would venture a guess, it would be a presidential limo doesn't lack horsepower.
The guy is a regular guy. KAG.
Victory Lap!! democrats gonna bitch no matter what....
it's just what they do.
Originally Posted by DryPowder
bound to send the left into a tailspin grin

God, I hope this happens.

Your prayers have been answered, they are spinnin' hard!

Check out the twitter link John Roberts Twitter that DryPowder put up.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Jerry

Are the emergency vehicles of special design?

Emergency vehicles don't have to follow the laws when they're performing official business.
Anything to piss off the liberals.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Anything to piss off the liberals.

Yes. they will complain about it for 2-3 days. Maybe a dozen more judges confirmed....

simple math guys
http://plaza.obu.edu/corneliusk/up1/bc_f.pdf

well, for mathman I guess....
If you want to see video proof of parked vehicles on the banking at Daytona, and a truck no less, look up the Juan Pablo Montoya/ jet dryer crash video.
Prolly 99.9 % of the people at the race, are voting for 45 when the time comes.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Prolly 99.9 % of the people at the race, are voting for 45 when the time comes.

Hope you're right!
I can see why some folks don't care for Trump, but I can't see why anyone would vote for someone else as POTUS.
Damnitt ! All he’s gonna get to do is say:

“Gentlemen, you may start your engines!”

“President Trump is taking part in this year’s Daytona 500.
Not as a driver, but as grand marshal, which means he gets to give the “start your engines” command to the 43 entrants in the Great American Race.”

Trump named Daytona 500 grand marshal, will give 'start your engines' command

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/trump-president-daytona-500-grand-marshal

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Originally Posted by kid0917

simple math guys
http://plaza.obu.edu/corneliusk/up1/bc_f.pdf

well, for mathman I guess....

What ya need ‘splained?
What is the Daytona slope angle?

"Great competitors here today in Daytona. They all have the best engines. Fantastic American engines. Everyone agrees..."
Originally Posted by Morewood

"Great competitors here today in Daytona. They all have the best engines. Fantastic American engines. Everyone agrees..."

Only our GREAT President could promote America in such a way!
The fucqing POS Halfican would have promoted worshiping Allah and giving nuclear weapons to his Muslim brothers, given the opportunity. 😡

I vote we make Trump POTUS for Life!!! 🤠
Would be great if government participated in more local events. Years back a local sheriff placed quite well in a country car at a burn out contest.
The fly-by was very cool......
Trump is the first President to attend an MMA event whilst in office also. Pretty cool.
Trump just stuck a victory lap in Piglosi and the deep states face.
© 24hourcampfire