Home
As a father with a young son, this makes my blood BOIL. This happened 40 miles away. Put me in a room with these pieces of [bleep] for 30 seconds and I will exact God’s revenge right quick. I hope and pray they get the death penalty.

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...be888cf-67e7-56c9-975e-fcfec75d3c4a.html
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
As a father with a young son, this makes my blood BOIL. This happened 40 miles away. Put me in a room with these pieces of [bleep] for 30 seconds and I will exact God’s revenge right quick. I hope and pray they get the death penalty.

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...be888cf-67e7-56c9-975e-fcfec75d3c4a.html

Let me know if you need some help with that.

Geno
They should be skinned alive and fed to the hogs.
He must have left the lid off the toothpaste or something.

Sick fucques.
Does Montana have the death penalty?
Put a noose on their necks and stand them barefoot on blocks of ice. That way they'll have some time to think about what they've done as they die.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Does Montana have the death penalty?

Indeed we do. But getting them to use it is a different story. I feel confident these two adult murderers will receive their well deserved death penalty, whether at the hands of the State of Montana or not.
Found Guity...Each walked to an outside concrete floored room with a large water drain.

Kneel, shot in the back of the head. Bagged, hauled into a van and driven to a Crematorium.

While back at the courthouse. Cleaner is hosing the blood down the drain. Ready for the next POS.

😎
I dont know if you can run blood into the sewer?

Ever had the privilege of helping pump out the blood tank at a slaughter house?
Yes...Blood can be washed down a sewer.

No...I’ve never worked a pump at a slaughterhouse.

You ever work a blood removal pump at a funeral home?

😎
Smells better when mixed with embalming fluid.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Found Guity...Each walked to an outside concrete floored room with a large water drain.
Kneel, shot in the back of the head. Bagged, hauled into a van and driven to a Crematorium.
While back at the courthouse. Cleaner is hosing the blood down the drain. Ready for the next POS.
😎

Too quick. Crucifiction would be an appropriate punishment to fit the crime.
Quick bullet to the back of the head. Faster ride to hell. Which is far worse than anything I could dream up for them here. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. Indeed.
Friggin monsters.
I know that area a little. I killed my first elk right by Hebgen Lake.

I cannot let these savages ruin the awesome memories I made there. They need to hang.

West Yellowstone is beautiful. Terrible shame.

😎

This^^^^^^^^
I can hardly even read schit like this anymore.

You can hold my beer.
In cases like this it's REALLY difficult for me to draw the line between justice and vengeance.
Prayers for the boy. There can be no justice for this.
I couldn't even finish the article. Sick animals.
Very sad story. Sad and strange what some people can do to other people.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He must have left the lid off the toothpaste or something.

Sick fucques.

kind of reminded me of some Cave Junction Meth heads....something some of them would do down there...
What a helluva story to read first thing in the morning. One can only hope for a special place in hell for evil like that.

You can't even call them animals because animals don't even do anything like that.
I can donate bullets!

😎

Or request the services of a surgical ventriloquist.
There isn't a legal penalty that's severe enough.
Though are some sick M>Fer
These people are awful. Some folks just need to be shot.
I think I better not open that link.

Low life lowyers and liebs who have crippled the death penalty need to be strung up too.
a sharp knife and acid would put them fuggers through hell for a few days before you slowly put them a$$ holes in the hog pen
I got it.

Death penalty takes too long.

1. Put them in general population of the prison.
2. Tell all inmates what they did. Maybe just the ones abused as children, which is a lot of them.
3. Give all guards a 30 min smoke break.
4. Discover a malfunction in the camera system.
5. Free weed for all inmates if after the smoke break, the scum have their heads crushed in. They will do it for free, but the weed will make the inmates even happier. It’s kind of like a celebration.
© 24hourcampfire