Home

Brace for chaos: in a few weeks, the next person to sneeze may be arrested quietly pulled aside by the authorities and tested for coronavirus.

People in the US experiencing flu-like symptoms will be screened for the latest coronavirus that originated from China, officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced during a briefing on Friday, adding that it will roll out 5 labs, in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Seattle, to screen patients through the ominously sounding "national flu surveillance program"; if that wasn't bad enough, they also said the program is likely to expand as more confirmed cases are expected in the coming days and weeks.

Justifying the move, CDC officials said that there could be undetected cases of the mysterious illness in communities across the US, as the country experiences a dramatic spike in flu as the season approaches its halfway point.

The agency plans to expand to more cities until it has achieved "national surveillance".

Which, of course, is a prudent move, if only it weren't for the fact that tens of millions of Americans are about to get sick as we enter the peak of flu season, and every sneeze or cough will lead to panicked phone calls to the local ER (or police), and potentially in self-imposed quarantine as more and more Americans await an "all clear" signal before life returns back to normal. Alas, with the coronavirus pandemic running rampant in China, this may not happen for many months!

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

See:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/chaos-coming-us-start-testing-people-flu-symptoms

SEE ALSO:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...a-wuhan-novel-virus-latest-a9336756.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/us-...s-with-flu-symptoms-for-coronavirus.html

Oh for fugg sakes.
Coronavirus won’t kill us. Hysteria will.

And nothing gives a government more power than a pandemic. Nothing,
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh for fugg sakes.

[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Coronavirus won’t kill us. GOVERNMENT will.

FIXT.

How many of those in China being drug off in paddy wagons never to be seen again are actually sick vs how many are really political enemies of the state. Will this "pandemic" effectively control the recent rise of Chinese dissidents?

The second reporter who released videos of people being hauled off against their will has disappeared it seems, probably to never be seen again.

Is that what we are going to see here? I would ask Uncle Sam, "Are any of us Fire guys dissidents? Do you want us?"
Well, I just had to travel with a hacking coworker and wish someone would have drug him off. I don't want this KungFlu chit.
I can see it happening. It will be insane
I just hope this bug wipes out the entire North Korea population and solves us a problem.
They have to implement procedures to minimize economic and financial losses.
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
I just hope this bug wipes out the entire North Korea population and solves us a problem.

Or maybe all of us in the US will die.

Then the American govt won’t be a problem anymore.

I feel sorry for those poor grass eating people. Our problem was not with them, but the cabal who had us financing the nuclear program under Clinton and Zero. Can you understand C_A? Same as in Iran.
And for what purpose? To reduce the worlds population. Possibly the same people and reasons are behind this Corona outbreak. We know it is a Bio Weapon. We dont know if China stole it or if it was given to them. We dont know if the deep state C_A took it there and released it.

If the purpose was to reduce the earths population or bring on a world wide depression to take down Trump, the swamp drainer, where better to release it than in an overpopulated country with little ability to keep it from being contained.

Why did China wait until 5 million fled China for various locations around the globe?
Originally Posted by Slavek
They have to implement procedures to minimize economic and financial losses.

Who says, and who is "they".
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh for fugg sakes.

[Linked Image from ]

In the interest of diversity !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What a horrible wish!
People need to realize Zerohedge is mostly click bait BS nowadays.
Don't fall for the hype.
Coincidence?

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/arts...00-makes-people-terribly-ill-dean-koontz

This is where you should of stopped reading

Zerohedge is not credible.

Please stop reading and posting this crap, it serves no purpose but to elevate everyone's blood pressure over wacked consipiracy theories.
Yeah, like those presented in the Bible.
One thing to be counted on... If this hits as hard as it could the densest populations will be hit hardest. Fly over country will be far safer. Might be enough to affect an election...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
One thing to be counted on... If this hits as hard as it could the densest populations will be hit hardest. Fly over country will be far safer. Might be enough to affect an election...

Hard to say, these days dead people vote too.
I'm all for taking care of one's health and that of others as well, but this Coronavirus issue seems overblown and, as some speculate, a ripe opportunity for overbearing government intrusion. My simple calcs to date seem to indicate that the current death rate in this "epidemic" is about one-half of one percent of the cases result in death. What is your calc? What is the usual death rate from a widespread virus occurrence?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Coronavirus won’t kill us. GOVERNMENT will.

FIXT.

The second reporter who released videos of people being hauled off against their will has disappeared it seems, probably to never be seen again.

Is that what we are going to see here? I would ask Uncle Sam, "Are any of us Fire guys dissidents? Do you want us?"

Shocking Video from Jennifer Zeng Shows People On The Street Being Rounded Up As Wuhan Begins 'Wartime' Measures:

See:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/CoronavirusOutbreak?src=hashtag_click
Its a true story. However it will be set up to test patients with flu like symptoms THAT TEST NEGATIVE FOR THE FLU.

However.. I think were going to see some scary results.
Originally Posted by CCCC
I'm all for taking care of one's health and that of others as well, but this Coronavirus issue seems overblown and, as some speculate, a ripe opportunity for overbearing government intrusion. My simple calcs to date seem to indicate that the current death rate in this "epidemic" is about one-half of one percent of the cases result in death. What is your calc? What is the usual death rate from a widespread virus occurrence?

Your calcs are well off reality. It is far higher. In the early stages of an epidemic the average victim is in the early stages. As the epidemic builds the death rate will increase.
Fact: it is a highly contagious and dangerous disease.

Early on, there are people who will say "It's overblown and they're taking steps that are either unnecessary or have a sinister agenda."

Later on, there are people who will say, "This was clearly a lethal threat, so why didn't they do something to stop it?"

Actually, some of them will be the same people.
Well there goes my day. Now I have to obsess about Red Sneeze Laws and search the innanets to feed my paranoia. Those cabal guys sure keep a fella busy. Who are they anyway?

mike r
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Fact: it is a highly contagious and dangerous disease.

Early on, there are people who will say "It's overblown and they're taking steps that are either unnecessary or have a sinister agenda."

Later on, there are people who will say, "This was clearly a lethal threat, so why didn't they do something to stop it?"

Actually, some of them will be the same people.

Exactly
A cousin is a Primary Care Provider. I asked her about Corona Virus.

Her take: It's just the flu. Particularly contagious. But just the flu. Those at real risk are the aged, and those with preexisting severe pulmonary complications (COPD etc).

Then we hear that the disease seems to be skipping the preadolescent population, and we hear that Asians are at higher risk for severe complications than are nonasian populations.

It may very well be a real bitch if it gets loose in the tight closed environments of elderly care facilities.

But we might get lucky and it may not have a great impact on American GPD.

A bunch of millennials may well be dancing in the streets if we boomers get thinned out a bit.

You'r math is fuqd.

The mortality rate is currently 2.3% based on the current numbers of confirmed cases vs deaths.

1,523÷66,000

Reason to believe there are way more deaths than reported and probably way more infected as well.
"Just the flu" depending on how you define that. It is a coronavirus that no one in the known world has ever gotten before this past Nov/Dec. That also means that no person in the entire world has any immunity to it. That alone indicates that it will travel the globe infecting millions or billions.

Whether they get extremely sick, or even die, remains to be seen.

Even if the death rate was .5% (which every indication so far is that it is at least 2%) that would still be 10x higher than Influenza A or B each year.
The current flu mortality rate is .014% vs 2.3% for coronavirus.

In other words.. if coronavirus spreads here in the USA, people you know will die.
Compare that to the Spanish flu. 10% mortality rate. 50 to 100 million dead. Population of the Earth reduced by 3 to 5%.
New York Post
Facebook
Twitter

NYC cabbies avoiding Chinese neighborhoods over coronavirus fears
By Michael KaplanFebruary 15, 2020 | 2:50pm | Updated
Enlarge Image
Ada Robinson, 37, originally from Hong Kong attempts to hail a taxi.

Fear of catching the coronavirus has some cabbies and ride-share drivers discriminating against customers.

“I feel bad about it, but when I see Chinese passengers, I just go,” one cab driver — who asked that his name be withheld, lest his hack license get suspended — told The Post. “I don’t pick up anyone Chinese. I’m scared. I don’t want to get the disease.”

Other drivers are avoiding certain areas of the city.

“If I drop off somebody in Flushing [the Queens neighborhood with a Chinese population of some 70,000], I deactivate the app [and drive to another area],” an Uber driver told The Post. “I don’t know who has it . . . I worry for myself, my family and my passengers.”

Ada Robinson, who moved to New York from Hong Kong 10 years ago, believes she was discriminated against by two Lyft drivers last Sunday.

When the first driver showed up to retrieve Robinson, she told The Post, “I pointed to him, he looked at me, and he left. Then he canceled the ride. A second driver came, looked at me and drove around the corner. He hesitated and drove off.”

‘I don’t pick up anyone Chinese. I’m scared. I don’t want to get the disease.’
- NYC taxi driver
Robinson, a 37-year-old accountant and the mother of one who lives on the Upper East Side, said she had to wonder if she was snubbed “because of coronavirus phobia.”
Originally Posted by Musicianized

You'r math is fuqd. The mortality rate is currently 2.3% based on the current numbers of confirmed cases vs deaths.1,523÷66,000 Reason to believe there are way more deaths than reported and probably way more infected as well.
There was nothing wrong with my math, but the death incident numbers reported on local TV this AM were much lower than what you stated. I just looked into the latest report online and your 2% + looks to be very accurate,
In theory, if COVID-19 did not mutate at all, it would spread across the world until nearly everyone gained immunity (or died from it) and then it would die out due to lack of hosts. That is probably the best scenario now.

If it starts to easily mutate and re-infect, then we are stuck with another virus that will circulate forever among humans.

It still would be nice to know if this was a bioweapon escapee, or not. I'd put the odds at better than even.
The 2019-nCov Gestapo at work in the People's Republic of China.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1228419572749012993
I'm in the high risk group and will try to avoid contacting it by staying isolated as much as possible, trying to sanitize every thing coming in, and loading up on vitamins but the truth is, if I catch it, I don't expect to survive
80% have but mild symptoms
15% have serious symptoms
5% have critical symptoms

Good chance that you'll survive.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
80% have but mild symptoms
15% have serious symptoms
5% have critical symptoms

Good chance that you'll survive.

You hope, as do I.

It's really hard to believe anything at this time because 95% of the cases are in a communist country that will not let the cdc come in and investigate. There are a lot of people saying the number of deceased is in the thousands. Who to believe right?

Also, there isn't any concrete evidence of who is really at risk, but I did see a video of them stuffing 3 kids into a body bag.
Current numbers are 69,186 confirmed cases and 1,669 confirmed deaths.

If this gets going good your odds of survival will be much better if you catch it early before the health care system becomes overwhelmed with serious to critical cases.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Your calcs are well off reality. It is far higher. In the early stages of an epidemic the average victim is in the early stages. As the epidemic builds the death rate will increase.

Yep. Probably well over 300, 000 infected and 10,000 dead.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Current numbers are 69,186 confirmed cases and 1,669 confirmed deaths.

If this gets going good your odds of survival will be much better if you catch it early before the health care system becomes overwhelmed with serious to critical cases.

I’d be utterly shocked if those numbers were anywhere near accurate. Figure they’re off by a factor of 3-5. Perhaps even more.
Anyone think a govt has created a bioweapon that kills 2%.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/creator-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-biological-warfare-weapon
zero hedge. lmfao

Hmmm.
And what goes around can easily come around.

Wishing pestilence ain’t too cool.
Do viral outbreaks such as this normally kill about 3% of those who contract the virus?
Originally Posted by Salty303
zero hedge. lmfao

This one any better?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...inate-Chinese-government-laboratory.html
© 24hourcampfire