Home
Mom lost her battle with cancer tonight. I know she is in heaven now and not suffering. Prayers would be appreciated to help our family get through this.
Thanks, Darrell
Terrible sorry to hear that.

Good luck to you guys.
Prayers sent.
Prayers for the family.
Prayers to family and friends.
May the wings of angels carry her to our Lord and Savior; May she enjoy her eternal reward in Heaven; May the Good Lord give you and your family peace, comfort and strength during this difficult time.
I’m praying for the family too.
So sorry for your loss. Praying for understanding, peace, and comfort during this difficult time.
Prayers sent.
Prayers sent,all the best for family.
Originally Posted by ftbt
May the wings of angels carry her to our Lord and Savior; May she enjoy her eternal reward in Heaven; May the Good Lord give you and your family peace, comfort and strength during this difficult time.

Amen!
Darrell,

Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for your family’s comfort and healing.
Prayers for you and family.
Sorry for your loss. You have the prayers of this Missourian. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Prayers on the way.
Prayers sent!
Done here.
Sorry for your loss
Prayers for your family
God bless y’all !
On the way. Hang in there man.
Originally Posted by limofarm
Mom lost her battle with cancer tonight.

My dad lost his cancer battle 2 years ago on Valentine's Day. Kinda sucks that Val's Day is and will always be the reminder, but it'll get easier with time.

Keep your family close and the Lord closer.
Sorry to hear about your Mother. Prayers sent for the family.
Prayers sent.
May Our Lord be you all Darrell.
Prayers for God to bring comfort and understanding to the family during this difficult time.

Jeff
Done. Sorry for your loss.
Prayers sent Darrell.
Sorry for your Loss!
My condolences, sir.
Knee-mail outbound.
God bless,Prayers sent!!!
Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.

She was loved, as we can tell by your grief.

I pray that your mourning turns into wonderful recollection and love.
Prayers for you all, from us in N.C.
Prayers sent Darrell
Rough. Thoughts headed your way. So sorry to hear.
Sent
Prayers sent.
Mom lost her battle with cancer tonight. I know she is in heaven now and not suffering. Prayers would be appreciated to help our family get through this.
Thanks, Darrell

Condolences Darrell.. to you and the rest of your family...prayers for the Good Lord to be with you all...

Glad your mom is no longer dealing with that damn dreaded cancer.. I believe in heaven and believe in God..

she will be watching over her loved ones and keeping a prayer for them in the Good Lord's ear...

my God Bless each of those in your family... and especially your wonderful mom...

peace be with you Darrell....
I'm very sorry you lost your Mom Darrell, Moms are special.

My condolences .
Prayers sent. Condolences to you and your family.
Prayers sent for all of yall. Its time now to be strong for each other.
Prayers sent
I am sorry to hear of your loss. The only thing tougher than losing a child is losing a Mom. I will be praying for all involved to have comfort and peace in knowing that she is with the Lord and no longer in pain. God bless you all.

Jim
Prayer sent for comforting and strength.
Darrell,

You have my prayers. May the Good Lord Bless you all with strength, courage, and comfort.

Amen.

Lynn
I'm sorry to hear this and sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
So sorry for your loss! Lost my Mom two years ago. Still hurts everyday. Prayers sent for you and your family!
Praying
Prayers to you and family.
Prayers sent.
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa. Keep the good memories alive.
Prayers sent Darrell !

May your Mom rest in peace .
Limofarm: Prayers sent and stay strong - it's just tough.
February 13th was the 2 year anniversary of my 92 year old mothers passing and it is still hard.
I do take solace in the lifetime of wonderful memories of her and the example she set for my two brothers and I.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Sorry to hear. Prayers up for your family.
Thanks, Darrell

Prayers offered for comfort and understanding.

It is owed to your Mother's faith that you can be assured of her salvation!
~ Mothers hold our hands for only a while,
but our hearts forever. Keep faith friend.
© 24hourcampfire