Home
President Trump mentioned the likelihood the military would take a look at the conduct of Lt. Col Alexander Vindman in the wake of his leaking classified information to construct a fraudulent whistle-blower complaint with CIA ally Eric Ciaramella.

Today Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said Vindman will not be investigated for his role in breaching national security protocol, fabricating claims and breaking chain of command.

WASHINGTON DC – The Army will not investigate Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the former National Security Council staffer who testified in the president’s impeachment investigation, the service’s top civilian said Friday.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy made the announcement at an event just days after President Donald Trump said he imagined the military would “take a look at” whether Vindman should face disciplinary action for the “horrible things” he told House investigators about the president’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky last July.

More here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ot-investigate-lt-col-alexander-vindman/
Probable best that he quickly fades from view.
Should consider himself lucky that he has not been lined up on a wall.
Agreed. I wish him to go away.
He doesn't need to be investigated...its quite obvious of what he did.. and obvious it is not condoned..

but instead of making a big deal of it... its obvious his career is now toast.. and will go nowhere from here...

and he'll probably be reassigned to a position in charge of something boring, in a place a zillion miles from nowhere
where the previous commander was a 1st LT....
There is no justice.

Remember Scooter Libby
He dindu nuffin!!!
Believe he would personally benefit from a tour in the sandbox....... outside the wire......with combat engineers.
Just wishful thinking on my part.
I’m sure his next duty will be a plum assignment. Hasbeen
O-5 at the Pentagon...... waterboy, I am thinking
Hopefully assigned to an obsolete weapons program built by a defunct company. Shuffling paperwork about the storage of garbage with a dead end in the civilian world.
Sanitation supervisor- - - - -55 gallon drums full of schidt, and some Diesel fuel!
jerry
He will be allowed to quietly retire, never to be seen again.
Just more lack of justice served..................................

Skated away. He should have been handled with prejudice & made an example of.

MM
Originally Posted by jnyork
He will be allowed to quietly retire, never to be seen again.

We will hear from him. He will be a CNN contributor. Their resident nsc expert to explain all the ways Trump is doing it wrong.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Just more lack of justice served..................................

Skated away. He should have been handled with prejudice & made an example of.

MM

Yep.
Moved to the mail room

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I forever an Ahole, weasel first class.
the word is out on this guy. bad oer, followed by equally bad assignment, followed by retirement. what he does after the army is anyone's guess.
Hopefully he never gets another promotion
Who would hire the self-aggrandizing, two faced, little weasel? “Insubordinate, lying, communist....” does not make for good resume copy.
He and his brother have High powered Attorneys, he and his brother are now Public Figures, He and his brother have been promised by the DoD that no retaliation of any kind will come to them, he and his brother are under the watchful eye of the Deep State and the corrupt Media.

If the DoD or anyone in the Trump Administration so much as looks at either of them cross eyed, their attorneys, the Media, the Democrats and the Never-Trumpers will cry foul and presto another Impeachment Scandal on the horizon.

Naw, these two will be living the life of Riley for as long as they stay in the service and then some.
I'm wondering what the chances are of Trump changing that decision after the election.

I'm sure it would piss la Roye and Jell0 off, but after all, WGAF?

It would be nice to know just what deep state corksuckers in the DOD came up with this and how such BS will affect their futures.

It would be real interesting to know what other cabal tools colluded with him on his action.

Adam Schiefty, Eric C, Piglosi?
© 24hourcampfire