Home
I've been cleaning out and redoing a house I own that my brother lived in for a number of years and pretty much destroyed. I have a Kellogg's Exercise horse I need to get out of the house and get rid of. It is complete and I have seen it operate in the past. I hate to haul the thing to the dump. Any ideas on how to place the thing? I know they are not common but also will have a limited market. Ideas?
WTF?
Pitchers!!
There are several pictures on the internet. I will get a picture of this one this afternoon.
eBay. Get a shipping quote from UPS/FEDEX first!

Or find a furniture consignment shop nearby.
Put it on Craig's List in with exercise equipment (sporting) and in antiques, put a reasonable price on it and you won't have to haul it to the dump.
Facebook Marketplace locally. Gets a lot of traffic cheaply from a wide variety of people.
[Linked Image from i.kinja-img.com]
Hmmmm- - - - -looks like it should have an optional d ildo attachment - - - - - -eye bleach please! Maybe Piddler would be interested?
Jerry
Saw something similar sold on "American Pickers" so apparently there is a market for equipment like this. Good pics + reasonable price = cash in your pocket, no trip to the dump required.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
WTF?

It jiggles the fat off

Call the American Pickers.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pitchers!!

OK...

You're welcome....

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Does it come with the diapers? Looks like it would sell in India.
Originally Posted by rte

Are those grown men wearing diapers?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by rte

It's just what they wore in the days before the Larry Bird style shorts came to be.

Keeps a man cooler.

Geno
That would be handy when it’s too icy here to ride.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by rte

Didn't know Mazer was alive that long ago. Maybe his G Grandpa?
Women hang clothes on them things.
© 24hourcampfire