Home
the conservative version of AARP. I refused to join AARP because of their political stance[Demonrat], and their views on guns and gun control. I just received this Amac letter, and honestly, it's the first I'd heard of them. Any of you boys belong, or know something about them?
Mark Levin talks about them on his show all the time.

They do the same things as aarp but are conservative.
no AARP for me ...... commies, leftists
Amac? might look into it but not holding my breath that any organization gives a hoot about old aging conservatives
AARP doesn't give a sheet about anything except AARP
I’m a member. Dues is something like $16 a year and I get about a $200 a year discount thru my Citizens’s auto and home insurance company.

There are other promos but I’m only interested in the savings on my insurance.
I'm a member, very good organization.... so far. The founder just passed, we'll see what happens. But they are a good conservative organization.
They had a mailing a couple of weeks ago. I will likely join and am glad to see the answers to some of the questions I had on here. I dislike AARP for the same reasons everyone else on here does and want nothing to do with them.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I’m a member. Dues is something like $16 a year and I get about a $200 a year discount thru my Citizens’s auto and home insurance company.

There are other promos but I’m only interested in the savings on my insurance.

This. I save quite a bit on my car and home insurance through AMAC (Travelers). That, alone, makes it worth joining.
Thanks boys for the info. Think I'll give it a shot for 1 yr., and see what I think.
To hell with AARP
© 24hourcampfire