Home
" I could teach anybody to be a farmer. It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn. You could learn that. "

Wow, more amazing qualities of this fine young man. Why is he not up by 80 points in the polls??!!
It continued with his description of a factory worker.
Then we had 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job.
Thinks a lot of the working man!
The scary thing is that he could be president someday.
He may be well served to teach the snowflakes how to change a flat tire first...
I know how to become a billionaire. "Buy low, sell high". I can't do it however.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He may be well served to teach the snowflakes how to change a flat tire first...

I'm 100% sure the sawed off prick doesn't know how to change a tire.
How do these ignorant people become rich? It amazes me that he isn’t flipping burgers at McDonald’s lads. This shows how screwed up the money system really is. It’s who ya know and who ya blow. Ed k
Originally Posted by kid0917
" I could teach anybody to be a farmer. It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn. You could learn that. "

Wow, more amazing qualities of this fine young man. Why is he not up by 80 points in the polls??!!

Young? If he's young, I'm still in Mommy. smile
Originally Posted by ERK
How do these ignorant people become rich? It amazes me that he isn’t flipping burgers at McDonald’s lads. This shows how screwed up the money system really is. It’s who ya know and who ya blow. Ed k

Sometimes it's just one good idea.. and that's enough.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The scary thing is that he could be president someday.

And dead the next. That office can reduce men to ruin rapidly.
That, and timing.
He forgot a key part of growing corn, fertilizer, I submit he would make fine fertilizer.
lol, yes lots of that available for free from this guy
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
That, and timing.

yes but he missed a great opportunity to work in global warming, or cooling, or whatever the leftist line is these days
The Soviet system was boiled down to just that lowest common denominator that Bloomburg talks about.

Collective farms and party boss controlled factories.

A beacon of light in a dusky world of labor and industry.......right??
What a pompus azz wipe!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Soviet system was boiled down to just that lowest common denominator that Bloomburg talks about.

keeps millions of peasants too busy to cause trouble, eh?
Frankly, I worry about him come November.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I know how to become a billionaire. "Buy low, sell high". I can't do it however.

Plus, become a politician and rip off the multitudes!
praying he and Bernie will split the commie vote
Originally Posted by EdM

Reading my mind, Ed. The rest of the crew are like kids' birthday party clowns.
I can't do that either Bob!!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I can't do that either Bob!!!

Because you are an honorable man!
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

keeps millions of peasants too busy to cause trouble, eh?

You have to keep them down, but not too far down.

Its a balancing act!

It also kind of goes by country. Take for example the French. They starting cutting off the heads of nobles WAY earlier than the Russkies ever thought to.

What sparked revolution in France would have been merely a mild discomfort in Mother Russia.
I could teach anyone to be a democrat politician. You promise all kinds of free stuff and they vote for you. Then you steal the stuff and give it to them and they reelect you.

If you want someone to tell you how much soda you can drink, bloomer is your huckleberry.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by EdM

Reading my mind, Ed. The rest of the crew are like kids' birthday party clowns.

I don't know that I'd put a whole lot of worry on him. My GF's daughter is a 29 yo PA and while she is fairly liberal (we don't see eye to eye on many things) a bunch of her college educated friends are Bernie supporters. She was just telling me last night how one of them got kicked off Twitter for two weeks (I think two weeks) for posting derogatory things about Bloomberg. I don't think the Bernie supporters are going to vote for Mikey.
Some of these guys just need to be introduced to a good stout gutta percha or hickory walking cane a la Jackson/Houston/Brooks.
© 24hourcampfire