Home
Posted By: Tarkio Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
Anyone have any good resources about the virus?

The outbreak and its progression that aren't doomsday conspiracy sites?
Posted By: Musicianized Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
Check the tiawan news
Posted By: Scott_Thornley Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
The MedCram channel on YouTube is one of the better sources information on the state of the epidemic that I’ve run into.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Posted By: hanco Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
Hope it doesn’t go crazy in the US
Posted By: RickyD Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
It appears that mostly those who have passed due to getting the virus are the very old, very young, and those who have health issues that make them more susceptible, just like any flu-type virus.

It does not appear to be as lethal as many have originally thought.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
It does not appear to be as lethal as many have originally thought.

Until it mutates correct?
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Corona Virus info - 02/17/20
So I picked up a bottle of elderberry wine Saturday at local big chain liquor store. Hearing all the wonders of elderberry and flu I say what the heck??? I’ll try it. Whats to loose! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

So only bottle they had on shelf was local "east Texas" winery. Like Rusk county Texas is known formtheir wine production right? So old son and his family are over when I open bottle.

Hmmmmm????

He pours a glass and takes a whiff. Says. Wow! All the essence of Natchitoches Parish La! I take a sip and well,,,, now that’s different. (Slight hint of diesel). DIL well she gives me a look like "I gotta drink the rest of this???" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wifey and I drank ours. Actually felt pretty good next morning. Was thinking of going back to the guy who helped me at store (he looked like a chap with a very good sense of humor), and flat out asking him ," excuse me but do you remember helping me Saturday evening with the elderberry wine??? I’ve never experienced it before but is it suppose to taste like schidt????"

Oh well will "enjoy" another glass this evening and fight off the flu!!
© 24hourcampfire