Home

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

What I want to know is: “Is This Included In All That Free Schit Bernie Keeps Talking About?”
That is a dude.....🤮
I'm never sure what "statement" that's supposed to make. I know what it means in private, but as a political comment? Beats me.
Good to see those LCR found a home!🤣
Originally Posted by fester
That is a dude.....🤮

Apparently not.

According to the NY Post:

“A topless protester disrupted Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign rally in Nevada on Sunday — moments after Mayor Bill de Blasio introduced the Democratic presidential candidate to the stage.

Sanders moved to the edge of the stage as a string of women then paraded across holding images of cows — followed by a topless woman, who gestured to Sanders as members of his security detail positioned themselves between the two.“

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

See:

https://nypost.com/2020/02/16/tople...ders-de-blasio-at-nevada-campaign-rally/

Just trying to give him another heart attack... Might have if she had whipped out her dick.
Originally Posted by ftbt
That is a dude.....🤮

Apparently not.

“A topless protester disrupted Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign rally in Nevada on Sunday — moments after Mayor Bill de Blasio introduced the Democratic presidential candidate to the stage.

Sanders moved to the edge of the stage as a string of women then paraded across holding images of cows — followed by a topless woman, who gestured to Sanders as members of his security detail positioned themselves between the two.“

See:

I wouldn’t touch her with your dip stick....
That is a dude.....🤮

Apparently not.

See:

I wouldn’t touch her with your dip stick....

Understandable, you cannot do that without first touching his dipstick... visuals not needed...
🤮
Ok, it’s a female. Still gross imho.
I thought it was a dude too.
Getting Bernie excited
She / It looks like a typical Demotard supporter. 😜
Where are Bernie's eyes cast in those two photos?
They have too much blurred out for the photo to tell what message she is trying to get across. The last word is DIE so apparently she is trying to give Bernie a heart attack. Unfortunately it didn't work!!!
Bernie had to go to restroom right quick
I think Bernie added her to the Gulag list for "reeducation."

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

What I want to know is: “Is This Included In All That Free Schit Bernie Keeps Talking About?”

He didn’t turn away and he’s looking right up at them.
WTH is wrong with all of you?

We, as an inclusive society, no longer assign gender or even mention it. Don't any of you watch Ellen, The View, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC or read the LA Times, NY Times.......???

The New Moral Code must NOT be broken!

Still, she's one scary BIATCH!!! eek eek
Glenn Danzig has let himself go
You know bernie's thinking "I'd hit it.....3 times"
Originally Posted by slumlord
Glenn Danzig has let himself go

Lmao..... Mother.....
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
I thought it was a dude too.

Not convinced you were wrong
Originally Posted by Raeford
You know bernie's thinking "I'd hit it.....3 times"

Maybe even 4 times .... as long as it is FREE!
Bernie don’t care if it’s a dude or not!
FUGLY
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
They have too much blurred out for the photo to tell what message she is trying to get across. The last word is DIE so apparently she is trying to give Bernie a heart attack. Unfortunately it didn't work!!!

something about "Milk Bad..... kills you..... ban milk..." so they showed the mammary glands to call attention to it.
Liberals are a weird lot.
© 24hourcampfire