Home
Posted By: jaguartx It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...ause-her-parents-shut-off-her-cell-phone
Posted By: joken2 Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20

Same woman...?

About Seloni Khetarpal with Cutler Real Estate North Canton

[Linked Image from ap.rdcpix.com]

Seloni Khetarpal is a Realtor*/ISDP* Professional Interior Design and Certified Home Staging Expert with Keller Williams Legacy group Realty. She grew up in the Canton area and is a graduate of Central Catholic HIgh School.

Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
I think there are two types of real estate agents. Older, retired folk looking for a second career and young, spoiled brats. Both think they can make a killing off other people's hard work.
Posted By: Bull64 Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I think there are two types of real estate agents. Older, retired folk looking for a second career and young, spoiled brats. Both think they can make a killing off other people's hard work.

I agree...
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
What the hell is a 36 year old woman still doing on her parents cell phone plan? Evidently, she hasn't paid for it and mom & dad decided to cut her off. Good for them but they still need a beating for allowing it to go on this long.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
This falls right in line with the person that called 911 because McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
She thought the law would make her folks turn her phone back on. Dimocraps.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by joken2

Same woman...?

About Seloni Khetarpal with Cutler Real Estate North Canton

[Linked Image from ap.rdcpix.com]

Seloni Khetarpal is a Realtor*/ISDP* Professional Interior Design and Certified Home Staging Expert with Keller Williams Legacy group Realty. She grew up in the Canton area and is a graduate of Central Catholic HIgh School.

Thousands of useless realtors like her down here.

As a friend used to say who moved up around Stuart and some of the best fishing in the world:

"Every other housewife in Broward is a realtor". smile
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
It's a good way to get out of the house and make spending money on the side. I wonder whose property they sell. whistle
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Truth
Posted By: hanco Re: It's in her eyes - 02/19/20
Out of chicken nuggets? I can’t take it!!
Posted By: texasbatman Re: It's in her eyes - 02/20/20
Look at her booking photo. All that woman needs is an AK and ammo to be a real life terrorist. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim
© 24hourcampfire