Home
https://www.kvue.com/article/news/c...269-380b7bff-275a-43fd-9379-a46f0c944206
Well that's good news!
Good way to prevent repeat offenders
Druggies all around.
I really do like "Once upon a time" stories...........
I give them an "A -". Shooter has a little room for improvement, but not much!
As Forrest Gump would say," and just like that,one day they figured out how to reform criminals",,
A couple of them won’t do that again
Originally Posted by hosfly
As Forrest Gump would say," and just like that,one day they figured out how to reform criminals",,

Hahaha.
2.5 out of 3 ain't bad .

Thieves should be delt with FAR more severely than they are .
Wonder how the perps choose to target that particular apartment. Mmmm......
I also wondered why that particular spot was chosen. Sometimes there's more to these stories than what we hear. Although with druggies it can sometimes be random.
A third robber was shot and taken to an area hospital. He is expected to be OK, police said.

Gotta love quality reporters...
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Druggies all around.

This, likely forewarned as well.

What's bothersome to me is it's not on any of our local news or in the paper.
Originally Posted by Whiptail

What's bothersome to me is it's not on any of our local news or in the paper.

When you control the media . . .
Not long ago Austin was a really nice place to visit with lots of fruits and nuts and too liberal politics. But it was a great place to visit and many loved living there. Now, the GD communist activists have taken over and it is overrun with homeless drug addicts wandering around stealing stuff and a schitting all over the place.

As one business owner said in something I read this week, he used to tell bums to move along and they would. Now they tell him to “[bleep] off” and schit on the sidewalk in front of his restaurant because he hassled them. He said “The Austin city council changed the world in three weeks.” That’s how long it took to go from being able to make a homeless person move out of your door to having him cuss you out and schit on the sidewalk while your customers are trying to eat their chips and dip on the patio.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
2.5 out of 3 ain't bad .

Thieves should be delt with FAR more severely than they are .

Residents aim will improve with more practice.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Druggies all around.

You mean drunkees all around
The reporters kind of a hottie..bear claws and all...
I thought all the guys in Austin were too busy playing hide the sausage with each other to get violent. Maybe that's why one of the perps who achieved room temperature was a "female"? I wonder which team "she" used to bat for?
Jerry
There still exists a whole bunch of good people in Austin. Unfortunately they are outnumbered.
I remember Pectmecky’s shop on Congress Ave.

I was a kid first time I went in about 61 or 62.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

While I was in high school the American Statesman still posted folks deer and fish pics in the sports section. Russell Tinsley was the staff outdoor writer. I was on his early morning KTBC radio show in the early 80’s talking muzzleloading hunting. He was a great fellow. Those days are as dead a Julius Caesar

Unfortunately I fear the DA may try some chickenschidt tactics against the shooters. Given the current barometer in that place. They will probably beat the rap, but not before they spend a bunch of money fighting it.
© 24hourcampfire